Melting 3

Ice Prince

The Kim's sat awkwardly inside the huge house,it was as big as their castle but the decor was foreign to them. Moving knives on the ceiling,a huge white box that attached on the wall,the moving picture in a huge black frame and A small rectangular box that has moving picture in it. Heechul looked at his oldest brother,slowly glancing at the others, they all were all woried as concern painted on their faces.

"So,this is where we all will be living. We have 8 rooms, we will be only using 7 of them because 1 of it is the guest room. We have been living here for a few month so the furniture is new,everything is brand new. You guys can wear our clothes,although its..."

Siwon said as he eyed the Kim's small figure compare to them. The Kim's have a small petite body,tiny waist and shorter compare to their tall,broud,a muscular figure.

"Too big"

Jr finished Siwon's sentence as he shrugged. Changmin noddded in agreement as Yoochun walks into the storage with Yunho following behind him. They heard crashing and sneezing. Yoochun and Yunho walked out of the storage with a box each,it was written 'Junk' on the side of the boxes. They put the boxes down infront of the Kims.

"Theres old clothes and shoes in the boxes. They still can be use but its too small for us so maybe you guys can fit in it." Yoochun said as Yunho took out a pocket knive in his pocket and open the boxes. Yunho took out a pink sweatshirt with Hello Kitty printed on the front. 

"I never worn this sweatshirt although it fits. Its was a gift from my dad for failing in English Exam"

Yunho explain as he examinated the sweatshirt as he snickers, "That old man was trolling me,so..." He looked at Jaejoong eyes sparkles looking at the pink sweatshirt that Yunho holding up, " You want this?" Yunho asked as he furrows his eyebrow,was Jaejoong being serious. Its pink with a a cartoon cat with a ribbon her head.

Jaejoong nodded and smiled as he slightly jumps on the sofa, with his arms out. "Yes,I want it."
Yunho wanted to face palmed himself as he sighed, "You can have it" Jaejoong heard Yunho and dashed towards Yunho when he infront of Yunho, he waited for Yunho giving him the sweatshirt like an obidient pupy,Jaejoong stand infront of Yunho. Yunho felt weird 'Why isnt he snatching the seatshirt like everybody usually does?'

Yunho slowly put it on Jaejoong's waiting hands, Jaejoong smiled couldnt get any wider. Yunho smiled as he did a good deed, well its better to give it to somebody who likes it than throwing it away.

"Thank You,Yunho-shii" Jaejoong said as he bowed 90 degrees, Yunho frowned.
"Cut down the formalities,I am not a king or a god. Just call me Yunho and dont bow like that,we are friends,friends dont do that" 
Jaejoong nodded timidly as he blushes awhile clutching the pink sweatshirt. "Thank you Yunho"

---

Taemin looked at his brothers in envy,they are all royal blood awhile he was a son from a king concubine,born in the brothal. He was an illegimate baby, he doesnt have a real family like his brothers had. Taemin frowned and looked down towards his hands that were shivering. He can feel tears threating to fall,but a warm cloth was placed on top of him and a cup of hot chocolate was placed between his shivering hands,he looked up and saw Minho smiling at him.

"Are you cold?"Minho asked as he sat next to Taemin. Taemin wipe his tears and smiled,muttering a small thank you to Minho.
 "Your welcome,your higness" 

--

Leeteuk who sat next to Heechul, "Heechul,why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Leeteuk asked Heechul who was now giving him full attention.
"About what,Leeteuk hyung?" Heechul replied to Leeteuk question with a question.
"About everything. I should be happy that its now over but,theres something wrong about Young prince,Jaejoong is hiding something. Something is wrong, Jaejoong never hide anything from us."

"All I could say is, it must be something really bad,horrible. Jaejoong is bad at keeping secrets but seeing him trying his best to hide it from us,its not good,its might be worser than horrible."

--