Melting 2

Ice Prince
UNKNOWN POV.
 
Finally,there are here.I was waiting for 754 years.Now,I am going to crush them.Just like the way your father crushed me,it was your father fault! My life,everything was crushed by his selfishness! I will never let you guys live comfortable! Never!
 
Kim Jaejoong 
 
Kim Leeteuk
 
Kim Heechul
 
Kim Junsu
 
Kim Kibum
 
Kim Minki
 
Kim Taemin
 
I swear,I am going to crushed your lives just like your father did to me! The promised I made with your eldest brother,do you think I was that nice to let your little brother go that easily?
The promised I made,is made to be broken!
 
UNKNOWN POV ENDS.
 
Yunho and his gang was carrying the prince on their back,piggy back them out of the forest.But..........they were lost.....
 
“Umm.....guys,do you know the way out?” Kibum asked,being carried by Changmin was great since Changmin was strong enough.
 
“................No.”Changmin  answered shortly,feeling embrassed. ‘ that was uncool’,Changmin screamed in his head.
 
“The way out is not that way,it on the other way”Minki said,laughing silently with his brothers.The prince can only covered mouth preventing the laughter to escaped from their lips.
 
‘That was damn uncool! Damn what wrong with me’Siwon screamed  in his head,the other was having the same thought.They turned around and make their way out from the forest,the icey road was gone so they were havin hard time to find their way.
 
“I am Kim Heechul,I am 19 years old”One of the princes broke the awkward silence,they didn’t notice that they haven’t introduced themself. “I am Choi Siwon.I am 25 years old.” Siwon introduced himself.
 
“I am Kim Jaejoong,I am the oldest.I am turning 22.”Jaejoong introduced himself,although the pain on his chest was still stinging.Yunho smiled shyly without a reason, “I am Jung Yunho,26”.
 
Minki smiled looking at his brother blushed face, “I am Kim Minki,the second youngest.I am 15.What with that atmosphere.” Minki teased his eldest brother.Jr laughing shortly as he eyeing his hyung flushed face, “Shim Jonghyun,that tall man younger brother and what with that atmosphere” Jr teased Yunho.
 
“That tall man is me,Shim Changmin.I am 21years old,and my younger brother is 20 years old.”Changmin said,he heard chuckles from Kibum, “I am Kim Kibum,The third youngest.I am 16 years old.”
 
“And I am Kim Junsu,I am 17 years old.”Junsu introduced himself. Yoochun nodded, “My turned to introduce myself,I am 23 years old, my name is Park Yoochun the most....-“ Yoochun was about to continue,minho cut in.
 
“Sleepy man in the worlds.My turn,My name is Choi Minho I am 19 years old.My older brother is that emotional man,Choi Siwon.”Minho said,taemin smiled cutely. “I am Kim Taemin,I am the youngest.I am 15 years old.”Taemin said,Kangin can only gasped.
 
“Wait,You are 15 and Minki is 15.How can that be?”Kangin asked,didn’t noticed a frown was painted at Taemin face.Leeteuk notice the youngest frown, “Taemin and us have the same father but different mother,Taemin mother was one of the king concubine.”
 
“Oh,sorry.I am Kim Leeteuk the second eldest.I am 21 years old.”Leeteuk introduced himself,Leeteuk was really curious of the chubby man, “I am Jung Kangin,Yunho cousin.I am 24 years old.”Kangin introduced himself.
 
“So why are you here?”Heechul asked. “His fault.”Jr said to Siwon.
 
“We were having our fortune telling,and that person,teacher Kim wanted us to headed at this forest in Gwangju ,so follow his order without asking why and how.I didn’t asked for a map.”Siwon explained,hearing a growled from Yoochun, “It’s your idea”
 
Yunho  was leading the way,silence was only thing that can described Yunjae right now.It was awakward for Jaejoong,he can’t say anything since the pain on his chest wasn’t getting any lesser.Jaejoong slowly remembered the promised he made.
 
“Jaejoong hyung,you were the last person was froze,what happend?”Suddenly Minki asked.All of the Kims was curious about it too, “Yes hyung what happend?”
 
Jaejoong smiled, “No,nothing”
 
The other princes sense something was wrong but they didn’t asked,even the other mens who have known Jaejoong from a small introducing thought it was a lie too.Minki who asked can only bite his lower lips,feeling guilty for asking that simple question.
 
Yunho heard something.He heard a women voice calling him softly and gently,he look at his right but there was none.Again the voice was heared,Yunho ignored it,thought that it will go away but he was wrong the voice was getting louder and louder like it was getting closer.Yunho was getting panic,
 
“Do you guys hear anything?”Yunho asked shakingly,that women voice was still heard.
 
“No”The other answered shortly,continue their chat with the prince.
 
Yunho was afraid but he hid it well,carrying Jaejoong wasn’t heavy so it didn’t bothered him.Yunho continued his track although that women voice was clearly heard.Jaejoong noticed Yunho shaking shoulder,he asked Yunho to put him down.Jaejoong bare foot makes a contact with the soil,Jaejoong covered Yunho ears and lullaby a song that Yunho may knew.And slowly that Women voice was slowly fading.And the lullaby that Jaejoong sang was something that Yunho was wanting to hear after 20 years.
 
“Hey hey hey,what with this love scene?”Siwon said as he smiled greasily.Jaejoong blushed at his own action.Jaejoong still have his hands covering Yunho ears.Although his ears was covered,Yunho still can heard his friends teasing.
 
“So what?!” Yunho said as he lift Jaejoong up is a bridal style. “Wow! When did you two got married?” Kangin teased.Jaejoong and Yunho face was red as a tomato.Yunho whispered at Jaejoong’s right ear softly, “How did you know?” 
 
Jaejoong just smiled as a answered.Yunho can only looked at Jaejoong mysteriously,this person is hiding something.Suddenly Kibum spoke loudly without a reason, “Wow.......”,Kibum was left speechless.
 
“We made out of the forrest!”Jr spoked.Finally they made it,their car was parked atthe parking lot.Yes this place has a parking lot,the prince can only gasped when they looked at the scenery.It was sunset,there was a lot of high building. “What that?”Minki asked as he pointed his indes finger at a black sportcar.
 
“It’s a car.Nowadays,people don’t ride horses,they ride cars.”Siwon answered.The prince nodded as an understanding.
 
“And it my babe!” Yoochun said.The black sportcar was his anyway.
 
“Babe?”Heechul asked.
 
“A modern language.” Jr answered.Yunho walks towards his own car,he put Jaejoong down and opened his car door. “get in and have a seat”.Jaejoong obeyed Yunho words,he got in and looked at the car stering.When Yunho closes the car door harshly,Jaejoong jumped in surprise, “Yah,you scared me”
 
The already seated themself at their own car. 
 
Sichul car was white.
 
Yoosu car was black.
 
Kangteuk car was yellow.
 
MinBum car was grey.
 
Jren car was purple.
 
2min car was blue.
 
Yunjae car was red.
 
In the car was awkward for Changmin and Kibum couple since Changmin was a shy type,Kibum was busy looking at the tall building that left him speechless.Suddenly Kibum thought of something,
 
“Where are we going to settle down?”Kibum asked.
 
“Owh,where we going to stay.Maybe at my house,since my parent are overseas.”Changmin answered.
 
“My brothers?”
 
“Hmm.......at their own partners?”
 
After answering Kibum question,again the silence was filled in the car.Kibum glance at Changmin,his eyes was glued to the bracelet.The bracelet was nice but it wasn’t the only reason.
 
“Where did you get the crystal?”Kibum asked in surprised.
 
“That old women gave men when I was a kid.That old women live near here,maybe she’s dead already.”
 
Kibum was again was speechless,that crystal was left by his beloved mother to each of her son,even Taemin received that crystal.They treasured the crystal like their lives,it went missing when the witches  attack the palace.Their mother died because of the abusing she received from her husband,the cruel king.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“This house!!!!”Siwon pointed at a white painted house,he was wearing a pumpkin costume.
“Let’s go”Yoochun said,as he trying to run.It was difficult to run since he was wearing a wrecking ball coustume.
“Go!”Changmin run faster than Yoochun since he was wearing a bumble bee costume.
“Candies!!”Jr run when he saw the other run,he was wearing a dog costume.
“Lolipops!”Yunho ran too,with his majestic looking costume.
“Wait for me!”Kangin ran with his sumo costume.
“Wait for me too!!Yah! Yoochun Hyung!”Minho was tailing behind with a pencil costume.
 
It was Halloween,they was eager to have a bunch of candies and lollipops to bring back home and shared to each other.Their are taking turns to pick a house,and siwon picked a white painted house.
They ring the bell and waited patiently for an owner of the house to opened the door,when the door was opened.An old women was smiling warmly at the them,
 
“Trick or threat!” The said in unison.The old women laugh.
 
“Oh my,what a cute costume you have there.Do you want to come in?”The old women offered the them to come inside to her house,the nodded and walk inside and settle down at a long white couch.The old women when to the kitchen to get their candies and heating a bottle of milk for them.When the old women came out of the kitchen with a tray of 7 glasses of milk and 7 packets og candies.
 
“There you go my dears.”The old women gave each person a glass of milk and a paket of candies.
 
“Thank you!”They answered cheerfully.The old women smiled again because of their cuteness,
“What are you,my dear?” The old women asked.
 
“I am a pumpkin!”Siwon said as he jump.
 
“I am a dog! Woof,woof!”Jr said as he curled his hands and barked like a dog.
 
“I am a King! King Yunho!”Yunho said proudly.
 
“I am a sumo wrestler!I am a tough guy!”Kangin said as he show off his fake muscle.
 
“I am a wrecking ball!”Yoochun said as he makes a scary face.
 
“I am a bumble bee! Buzz buzz”Changmin said as he acted like a bee.
 
“And I am a pencil! I am very useful!”Minho said as he move his left and right since the pencil rubber was at his .
 
The old women laughed whole heartedly,they was so cute.The old women cough a bit.
“Do you want to hear a story?”The old women asked them,they nodded obediently.
 
“Yes”
 
“There was a small beautiful village,the villagers was nice and kind to each other but they never  felt safe.”
 
“Wae?”Yunho asked.
 
“Because they were ruled by a cruel king,he so cruel that he never show any kindness to anybody even his beautiful wife.His wife was the most beautiful women in the country,he married her because of her beauty.He had six son with her but one with one of his concubine.The King made a huge mistake,he cut an angel pure wings.The angel can’t fly to heaven because of the king selfishness,the king cutted the angel wings because he wants it,he wants to fly.”
 
“Does it hurts?”Jr asked.
 
“Yes it does,the angel cried because the pain was unbearable.The wings was just like one part of her body parts.The king didn’t care of the angel begs and tears,his wife was there,she witness everything but she can’t do anything since she was just like the angel.The wife was tortured by the king.The angel can only cried when the wings was cut with 4 elements sword.The 4 elements sword was sharp since it was rumoured that it was made from hell.”
 
“What is 4 elements sword?”Minho asked cluelessly.
 
“Well,It was rumoured that it was made from hell.For elements., one;sins, two;blessless, three;dirty, four;bad.When something so unpure makes a contact with a pure angel,it must have hurts a lot.After getting what he needed,he thrown the unconscious angel to the river.After a few days,the king thought the angel was dead since he didn’t heard any news from the villagers or the guards but no she didn’t died,she live because she was saved by a nice witch.When the witch heard about the story from the angel,the witch was mad.The witch called all of her friends and attacked the castle,when the witch was busy attacking the guards with their magical wonds,the witch was studded when they saw 7 beautiful mens protecting each other.The angel was there,she was just next to the witch.The angel recognised the eldest son since he looks a lot more like her mother.The angel took the wond from the witch and casted a spell at the princes,one by one the prince was frozen,only left was the oldest prince.He promised he would do anything,as long as the angel doesn’t kill his frozen brothers.The angels promised but there was a condition.”
 
“What is it?”Siwon asked curiously.
 
“Nobody knows.It was a secret between the prince and the angel.The angel froze the eldest prince without a second thought,she frozen the castle too.When the angel left,the witch look at the princes with pity since they weren’t at fault.The witch casted a spell,the ice will melt when their love ones came and claim their love,she looks at the packet on the floor.She picks up the packet and looks whats inside,There was 7 different colours  crystal.The witch casted the spell once more,your love ones will be the one who received these crystal.”
 
“What colours?”Yoochun asked.
 
The old women walk to a wardrobe and took a old looking packet,she walked back to them with a warm smiled.
 
“White as A pure soul from an Angel,but a hidden devil deep inside.”The old women gave Yunho a white crystal.
“Indigo as elegant as a madam but isn’t a mistress.”Minho received the indigo crystal.
“Blue as wiser than the sky and the sea.”Kangin receives the blue crystal.
“Green as the only leaf left on a tree.”the green crystal was givin to Jr.
“Pink as in a cupid who doesn’t believe in love”Changmin receives the pink crystal.
“Yellow as a flower with countless torns”The yellow crytal was handed to Yoochun.
“Red as in braver than a tiger”Siwon receive the red crystal.
 
“What is this for?”Kangin asked.
 
“One day you need it so keep it safe because the real owner of the crystal will need it.”The old women answered with a kind voice.
 
“Why does the owner doesn’t take it when they need it?”Siwon asked.
 
“Because they are trap,they needed help so one day you guys will help them especially you young man.”The old women say to Yunho who was dumbfounded.
 
“Why me?”Yunho asked in panic.
 
“You will know one day but now it isn’t the right time”The old women said.
 
“Yah! It’s 9 pm already! Mom will kill us!”Yoochun said as he stud up and bow.They other stud up in a hurry. “We will be leaving,bye grandma!”The all said in unison as they ran to the door.
 
The old women nodded as an answer.When the boys were out of sight the old women spoke to herself.
 
“Poor boys,they were the one will suffer.Not the princes”
 
__________________________________________________________________________________