Melting 1

Ice Prince

The group of handsome men continued their journey,curious what is at the end of the icey road.Everybody kept their silences,they all have their own worriedness in their mind.They can only look at each other when the road was getting thicker,colder and icey-ier.Siwon who was leading the way scream. “WHAT THE IS THIS?!”,Kangin pointed at the thin ice bridge.

“It’s looks so dangerous,too thin to walk on.”,Yunho kneeled down and tap the bridge.

“Hyung let’s go back,I am hungry!”Changmin whine. “let’s do rock-paper-scissors.” Jr said. “the one who losses must walk first”Kangin continued Jr words.Jr nodded and smile.”Okey challenge accepted” Minho and Yoochun said.

“Rock-paper-scissors!”they all said it together.One of the handsome men face turned pale,it’s Park Yoohun. “Let’s re-do it!” Yoochun said.Only receive a smirked from the others, “You’re a good friend,Yoochun-ah” Yunho patted Yoochun shoulder. “All of us were living together,on the day that Minho set house on fire in the midnight,you’re the only one who was sleeping peacefully although we were like crazy” Siwon wiped his unseen tears. “I love you Yoochun” Jr nodded.

And Minho pushed Yoochun to the bridge, “Go.....we will take care of you father business.” Minho pushed harder when Yoochun wasn’t buging at all. “See in the upper world” Changmin helped Minho by kicking Yoochun ,finally Yoochun foot  touch the icey bridge.Yoochun closes his eyes praying.

After a few minutes......

“It’s okey.Let’s go chingu-ya~” Yoochun opened his eyes and looked back,he looked back and was hoping that his friends were there but there was none.Yoochun looked at the front and saw all of them already walked forward. “Yah! You guys left me!” Yoochun ran to keep up his friends.

They walk and walk on the bridge,when the reach on the other side of the bridge.their eyes widened.There was an ice castle,the ice was so thick although the weather was hot.Yunho walked forward to the castle door.The minute he touch the door,it’s was freezing cold.Yunho opened the door,and reveal whats inside the castle.

When all of them walk in,the can’r help but stnned by the whole place,it was ice.The furniture,the vases,the cabinets even the stairs turned to ice.All of them walked upstairs,they were attracted by the glowing huge door,the huge door was glowing in 7 colours.

red.

Pink

Yellow

Green

Blue

Indigo

White

Minho was trying to opened the door but failed.All of them was trying to opened the door,but failed.Suddenly  Jr spoke, “Wait......AHH!,”Jr remembered something.

“Do you guys remember when we were kids?,the old woman that live in the forest,do you remember her?,Did you guys remember her story,the story about the frozen princes.She even gives us crystal,all of us have different types of colour.We makes the crystal to our bracelet as our friendship bracelet.”Jr told his friends.

“A old woman.....AHH! Now you mention it,her story was just like this.The castle,the road,the bridge.Did you guys brought the bracelet with you?”Siwon said.

“Yeah” they all answered. “Let’s follow the old woman words.Close our eyes and holds each other hands”,They all followed the maknae words,they close their eyes and holds each other hands.

“braver than a tiger” Siwon red bracelet glow.

“A flower with countless torns” Yoochun yellow bracelet glow.

“A cupid who doesn’t believe in love”Changmin pink bracelet glow.

“The only leaf that left on a tree” Jr green bracelet glow.

“Wiser than the sky and the sea” Kangin blue bracelet glow.

“Elegant as a madam,but isn’t a mistress.” Minho indigo bracelet glow.

“A pure soul from an angel,but an hidden devil deep inside” Yunho white bracelet slowly turning grey,but it’s glow.

When they opened their eyes,they felt a slight changes in them.The door opened,They entered the room that is full with lighting,it’s hurts their eyes because the light was so bright.When the light slowly dimmed,they lookedwhat inside the room.They can only widened their eyes,All they can see is 7 man trapped inside the ice,they aren’t moving.

One man was hugging his knees,The youngest prince.

One man was covering his face with his hands,the second youngest prince.

One man was kneeling begging,the third youngest prince.

One man was leaning forward,his lips parted a little,The fourth youngest prince.

One man was holding a sharp sword,The third eldest prince.

One man was floating in the ice with  a sharp sword,The second eldest prince.

One man was in the center of the ice with a shinning ball in his hands,The eldest prince

The handsome man can only walk forward,looking at the beautiful men,Changmin likes the the third youngest prince,Kangin likes the second eldest prince,Jr likes the second youngest prince,Minho likes the youngest prince,Yoochun likes the fourth youngest prince,Siwon likes the third eldest prince,Yunho likes the eldest prince.They came forward to the frozen prince.All of them touch the ice at the same time,slowly the ice melts,the handsome mens can only watch the ice melts.

When the ice melts,the prince who was trapped over 500 years opened their eyes,the handsome man can only drool over the sight,because the  ice melts,the prince was wet by the water,they looks like they was frezzing.Suddenly the eldest prince scream when the shinning ball enter his body,his tears was flowing.Yunho eyes widened,he hugs the latter to lessen the pain,the other prince heard their brother scream,they were trying to stand up but failed.because they weren’t walking for years.The handsome men can only help them to walk towards the eldest prince.

“Are you okey?” Yunho asked,only received a nodded from the latter sweating body.

“Hyung-nim,please be alright.”The youngest prince was still trying to stand up.with Minho helped The youngest one managed to stands up.

"And who are you people?"The third eldest prince asked.Siwon can only smilled.

"Hmm.....we are the one should be asking who and why and how" Siwon pouted."What with that face?"

"I am sorry,we are the princes of cassiopeia"The second eldest prince answered.

"WHAT?!"the handsome men eyes widened

____________________________________________TBC________________________________________________

I am sorry if  it was boring.

But i have a question.what do you think about the colours and the words? the meaning?