Story 01:

Once Upon an EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaieficent grinned maniacally and disappeared into thin air. Chanyeol crouched down next to Krisora and touched her cheek gently. "I must put a spell on her so she'll awake soon." 

Baekhyun clamped her hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and shook her head. "No spell of ours will overpower Kaieficent's."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened in sudden realization. "Actually, I think there is one spell that will work!"

"Is it THAT spell?" Chanyeol's lips curled upward in an understanding smile. Kyungsoo nodded in excitement.

Baekhyun stared cluelessly at both females. "Is anyone going to inform me of this magical spell?!" 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo whipped out their wands and began mumbling enchantments under their breath. Krisora's body began glowing a faint baby pink as she began to float mid-air. The unconcious body floated back into the bedroom and onto the soft mattress. 

A smile appeared on Chanyeol's face. "When her true love comes and gives her a kiss, she'll wake up from this coma. For now, we can only wait."

"Shouldn't we make the kingdom fall asleep?" Kyungsoo suddenly suggested. Chanyeol nodded in agreement. "Okay, do your thing."

Baekhyun crossed her arms angrily. "So nobody is going to answer me, huh?!" 

Kyungsoo shook her wand above her head before the air in the room dropped 20 degrees.

"Is this what it feels like to be the only conscious ones in the kingdom?" Baekhyun rubbed her hands against her goosebump covered arms.

"Let's just hope Sehun won't find out and banish us..." Chanyeol sighed.

"Now, we need to find  a guy that could kiss awake Krisora.." Kyungsoo sighed depressingly.

"It can't be just any random guy, it has to be her true love, TRUE LOVE!" Chanyeol grumbled. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun let out an excited scream, "Remember how Krisora told us that she fell in love with a stranger in the forest? All we need to do is find that stranger and get him to kiss her!" 

"But how are we going to find him?" Chanyeol's shoulders sank down upon realizing the difficulty of the task. 

"How about we start searching from the cottage? Maybe her true love is still wandering around the area." Kyungsoo suggested. 

Meanwhile, Yixing had overheard every detail of the conversation and reported it to Kaieficent. 

Not wanting the fairies to succeed in their plan, Kaieficent immediately appeared by the cottage to search for the lover boy.

Taollip was not just in love. He was head over heels for Krisora. 

With the thought of bumping into Krisora again in the forest, Taollip hovered around the cottage seeking for the beautiful maiden. 

As Taollip strolled through the area with his mind occupied by images of Krisora, creepy green light suddenly flooded his vision. 

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a drea..Holy ! What the hell is that!" Taollip's voice cracked as he saw the evil Kaieficent emerging infront of him. 

As Kaieficent's souless eyes stared into Taollip's core, she was suddenly filled with joy and excitement...and lust? 

"I thought Krisora's first love would be a ordinary peasant...Who knew Krisora's first love is you, Prince Taollip!" Kaieficent let out a creepy laugh. 

"What is going on here..who the hel..Oh lord! You are that creepy old woman that suddenly popped out out of nowhere during the banquet 16 years ago!" Taollip's eyes widened as he regained memory of Kaieficent. "Wait...does that mean the girl I love is THE Princess Krisora?! She was betrothed with me since she was a baby!" 

The only thing Kaieficent heard were the words: creepy old woman. "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A CREEPY OLD WOMAN? YIXING, TIE HIM UP AND BRING HIM TO THE FORBIDDEN MOUNTAINS!" Kaieficent cursed stridently. 

At that, Yixing morphed into a human with swoopy hair and fair skin. He rolled up his sleeves and smirked at the handsome prince.

"What Forbidden Mountains..what kind of a lame name is tha..Ouch let go off me!!" Yixing beat down Taollip before he could even finish his sentence. Poor Taollip didn't even know why he was being abducted. 

In the midst of Taollip struggling, the fairies arrived at the scene of the kidnap. 

"OH NO, LOOK! Kaieficent is kidnapping the boy, he must be Krisora's true love! Do something!" Chanyeol wailed panically when she witnessed Taollip being dragged away by Yixing. 

"Goddamn it, stop panicking and actually use your brain, Chanyeol!!" Kyungsoo scolded the tall fairy while pulling out her wand to stop Kaieficent. 

Unfortunately, Kaieficent and Yixing were of the fairies. They disappeared into thin air, with green smo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter