Story 01:

Once Upon an EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: not edited!

Krisora stepped out into the open and inhaled the fresh smell of leaves and berries. She began twirling her way towards a small creek and knelt down on the warm sand. She gently dipped her hands into the cool water and scrubbed them clean. 

A blue bird flew down to a nearby branch and began chirping at Krisora cheerfully. "Why hello there, Mr. Bird!" Krisora patted the little bird's beak. The bird hopped back and pecked her tender hands, causing it to bleed.

"ARGH, YOU SPOILED BIRD!!!!!!!!!!" She raged and smacked the bird off the branch. 

This was Krisora's secret; instead of a gentle and kind princess, she was a hot tempered girl that would physically abuse the provoker. Normally, Krisora was a well rounded person but when she got mad, she turned into a green monster with bulging muscles. This was one of the numerous cases.

Krisora's hair swayed as she chased after the bird, the bird squawking in terror, flying as fast as its little wings could take it. Soon, Krisora stopped due to fatigue. 

"Lord, I'm so out of shape." She panted slowly until she laid her eyes on a blueberry bush.

Somewhere not so far away from Krisora in the forest...

Taollip pulled the reins to his snow white horse and led her deeper into the forest. The horse neighed in protest.

"Come on, Minseok, don't be so difficult. I'll feed you sugar cubes in return!!" 

Minseok the horse let out a puff of air before nodding her head slowly. Taollip grinned in success and patted her head. 

Because of his ecstastic mood, he opened his mouth and began sprouting a soothing tune 

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream~~~" He sang at the top of his lungs, thinking no one was there to hear except Minseok. 

"I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam..." A sweet voice replied.

Taollip stopped on his tracks and spun around to see a gorgeous girl with thick blonde hair standing behind him with a wicker basket full of juicy blueberries. 

"Oh my..." He approached the girl, leaving Minseok standing there in jealousy. "What is your name, my lady?"

A soft giggle bubbled between her soft, kissable lips. "Krisora's the name." 

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl!" Taollip gripped her hands and brought it to his lips. 

Minseok couldn't take the sight anymore and barged in between the prince and princess.

"Sit, Minseok!" Taollip pointed a slender finger towards the ground. With ears dropping, the horse placed its rear end on the velvety grass. 

*Why do I feel like I've seen this man before?* Krisora tapped her chin thoughtfully.

"Would you care to take a stroll with me?" Taollip bowed and held out his hand.

Krisora looked at his big, warm hand and slipped her smooth hand into his. He tightened his hold on her hand and ordered Minseok to stand up. The horse grumpily straightened her legs and allowed Krisora to climb onto her back with Taollip's help.

Taollip began leading his princess down the stream and chatted about different topics. *This girl is easy to talk to. I think I'm falling in love. I need to go home and inform father about this!*

Krisora looked down at her basket of blueberries and her eyes widened in realization. *Oh no!!!! Aunties told me to never mingle with strangers!!*

A gasp slithered out of and she hopped down from the horse while she was walking. Krisora tumbled unattractively into the cold water. Taollip lowered himself and pulled Krisora up. 

"What's wrong, my lady?"

"I NEED TO GO NOW!!! HAND ME MY BASKET OF BERRIES!" She screamed loudly in his face. He winced but complied anyways.

"When will I see you again, Krisora?" Taollip nibbled on his lower lip in fear that he'd never be able to see his beautiful lady anymore.

"Perhaps never!" Was the only thing she said before disappearing into the thick woods. 

Back at the cabin 15 minutes later...

Tears were streaming down Krisora's cherry red cheeks as she shoved the wooden door open. Chanyeol immediately stopped her magic and shoved her wand into the back of her hands and moved towards the crying girl.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter