Story 01:

Once Upon an EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kaieficent grinned cynically before approaching the crib. The three fairies pointed their wands threateningly.

"Oh puh-lease, your stupid lovey dovey magic ain't gonna work on moi! I am the freaking witch of Darkness! Nothing can beat that!"

"You are so wrong! The strongest force in the world is LOVE. YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT WORD SO LET ME SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU: L-O-V-E!" Kyungsoo spat, saliva flying in all directions. 

Kaieficent wiped at her slightly blue skin in disgust. "You putrid little creature." She smacked her golden staff on Kyungsoo's head, instantly turning her into cement. 

"KYUNGSOO!!!!" Baekhyun squealed in surprise, poking her friend with her wand. 

"None of your silly magic will turn her back. Only I can. Now onto the gift bestowing part of my trip." Kaieficent glanced down into the crib and shuddered in distate. "This young babe shouldn't look like that. True beauty comes in the form of something like me." She gestured at her body. 

Chanyeol almost puked her lunch out at the witch's declaration. "We three-I mean two fairies will stop you from harming the young and tender child." 

"Oh really? 'Cause I just bestowed my lovely gift on her!" Kaieficent cackled hysterically. "On the princess's 16th birthday, she will be cursed to eternal sleep when her fingertips touch her first tube of BB cream. Nothing will stop me from my plan." With that, the witch of Darkness disappeared into thin air. 

At the same time, Kyungsoo began to twitch in pain. "My back is so sore..."

Baekhyun gasped in surprise and hugged her friend. "What the hell! Get off me, I'm no lesbo." Kyungsoo punched Baekhyun's arm lightly but softened up when she saw how happy Baekhyun was. 

Sehun stood up abruptly and strode towards his beloved daughter. Luhan was following close behind him, tears streaming down her pale face. Sehun scooped up baby Krisora and cuddled her closely to his chest. Luhan materialized beside him and sobbed into his shoulder.

"We should prevent our beloved child from being cursed to eternal sleep!" Sehun his lips in thought when a flame of fire appeared above his head (light bulbs weren't invented yet). "Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo!" 

The three fairies straightened up and headed towards the king and queen. "Yes, your highnessess?"

"I appoint you, my loyal subjects, as the guardian of Krisora until she is past the age of 16. You will hide her in the deep forest and prevent her from mingling with strangers. And the mos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter