Happiness

Creepy Flower Girl

 

Taemin’s POV

I went home after class, Mr. Tam as usual was waiting for me at the gate. The flower the girl gave me is lying beside me in the car, I stared to it like it is talking to me.

“Whats with the flower boy?” Mr. Tam asked me.

“Oh, this” I hold it “My classmate hand it to me and she asked me to hand it to my mom”

“Really? Why?”

“Well I kinda told her that my Mom likes flowers, so she hand it to me” still looking at the flower.

“Is she…” I cut of Mr. Tam words by saying “No, I cant, you know that Mr. Tam”

“Oh well Boy, just saying, we cant stop what we feel”

Mr. Tam words were just simple but it strikes through my heart.

We were now here at the house, finding my Mom but I don’t need to think more where can I find her, she is now having a tea in the garden.

“Hi Mom” I said and kiss her forehead

“Hi Son, how’s your day?”

“Here” I handed her the flower

“Oh, Thank you, it’s a nice flower, where did you get this?” She asks, oh oh, I hate explaining myself

“Well, I have this classmate and I told her you like flowers then because of her creepiness she handed me that.” I said without a second thought because I hate lying to my parents especially to my Mom.

“How sweet of her, maybe you can invite here sometimes” that phrase, why I am feeling happy but nervous.

“What? Why? I just know her name, That’s all” I said defensively.

“Why? I think she is nice, can you invite her this Friday night? I’ll make dinner for the three of us since your father will have a business trip.” My mom is nice but she is not the kind of mother who will invite over for dinner unless she really likes her/ him.

“I’ll try my best” I said nervously since I really don’t have the courage to talk or to have a conversation with someone but with her I think I can. Hahaha Yep, I have a bias feeling. After all I’m a teenager.

“You can do it Son, 3 days is enough, its only Monday now so try to be nice to her be a friend to her”

“Okay, can I go upstairs? Our teacher just gave us 3 essays assignment, hate it. Bye Mom.” I said while fixing my bag

“Just get downstairs later to eat dinner”

As I open my bedroom door, I lay immediately due to tiredness. I stared out my ceiling thinking that I have 3 days left, that will do.

I now, took a shower, started to make my assignment.

“Ooops, why now!” Why on earth all my pencils are missing, fine I’ll just buy, and its nice to walk in this neighborhood since I haven’t had a chance to walk since we arrived.

I went downstairs, find my mom and said “Mom, I’ll just buy something, I’ll be right back”

“Take care son,”

The wind breeze touches my skin, so I wore my jacket. Houses here were nice, its all big, no wonder my parents chose here maybe families lived here are also like my family, well I don’t wanna say because maybe you will think I’m just bragging but yeah rich families lives here. I passed a park, a children park, a basketball court.

Then there’s a girl running through the park like she is finding something in the bushes of flowers. But I really don’t mind her since the store is just right in the next block. I immediately buy 3 pencils for extra and leaved.

The girl I passed through earlier is still there but now she is sitting with two knees face down like she is so disappointed my feet just automatically went to her.

“Leave me alone” what, he cant see me but she is asking me to leave her.

“Miss, whats wrong?” I asked

“Some kids picked the flowers” oh, she’s familiar

“Naeun?”

She raised her head and tears are falling to her eyes, all of a sudden I wipe her tears and she keeps on looking to me. So to kill the silence “Don’t worry, tomorrow we will put a signboard to not pick the flowers, but now don’t cry”

She stops crying, I pulled her up so we are now standing face to face and she keeps on looking at me with his puppy eyes.

“Taemin, you lived here?”

“Yup, I lived 2 blocks from here. You?” I answered, why I am comfortable talking to her, even though I just knew here not less than 24 hours.

But she walks right away and I stood there astonished, she didn’t even say anything, she keeps on walking but decided to just stood there and watch her walk but she stops halfway and turned around

“You’re just staying?” what, oh maybe she is asking me to walk with her

“Oh right, wait” I said catching up to her

We just walked without even talking, I am freezing but she is not but I can see that she is cold because her hands are white as now so as a gentleman I took my jacket and put around her.

“You don’t need to do it” She said.

“No, I insist.”

“Thank you”

Were getting nearer to my house but she didn’t stop to any of the houses we passed maybe her house is still 3 blocks or far from ours.

“That’s our house” she pointed at the house that is in front of ours.

“Really? in front of your house is our house” I have this feeling of happiness, nervousness, maybe I’m just happy knowing that we lived in the same neighborhood and her house is just in front of ours and okay waaaah I cant explain it. Thoughts keeps running on my mind, maybe we can go to school together but no no no no. I cant, I don’t want to, no. Stop ! I need to, but My heart says just go on. What to do?

 

A/N: Here’s a short update, Enjoy, and comment on anything you want to say, bash me, haha as if.  Negative words positive, it’s up to you guys. Thank you for reading this story, and will try to update again this week. Mwaa

=============================================================================