Why?

Creepy Flower Girl

Taemin POV

A day passes by and I’m dreaming of you… I started listening to my ipod touch as I walk out to our classroom. This day should be the dinner with Naeun but as you remember guys my ever-sweet-loving mother cancelled it due to guests coming over dinner.

Interaction with Naeun seems to be easy and less fragile less awkward, I know I am the only one friend she have, well aside from flowers. Hahaha. But right now, I insist to walk her to her house but she said her mother will fetch her because they need to buy something. My mother just called me to go home early to prepare for dinner.

“I’m home” I said as I open the front door

“Oh son, you’re here, go change your clothes it will be less than an hour before our guests will arrive”

“Okay Mom” I immediately went upstairs, have a shower, I kinda hate it when we have a guest because I need to look good, Im naturally good but I need to show some politeness to people also. I decided to wear a black pants and a patterned red shirt. I think its enough since we were just eating dinner.

I went to the kitchen and saw my Mom just finish the cake. And just in time, my father arrives also.

“Hi Boys, so how is it?” Mom asked

Father and I just looked at each other cause we know we need to praise Mom to her glamoroius piece of art.

“Beautiful” we said in Unison.

Ding…Dong…

“They’re here, lets go” Dad said

Mom opened the door and a middle aged woman, I think just like my mother with a soft expressions went in, then a tall man wearing a polo also holding a dish I think.

“Hello. Good evening”

“Mr. and Mrs. Son, good eve” Dad said

“You don’t need to be formal just call me Jack” Mr. Son said

“Hahah, okay call me David” Dad said, I think they have the same of everything

“Son, meet our neighbor”

“Good evening, welcome to our house” I said as I bow as a sign of respect

“Oh you have a nice son” Mrs. Son said

“Where is our daughter Lily?”

“Excuse me for a while” I said as I want to drink water but having just 3 steps away I heard a voice

“Good Evening sorry I’m late, here Mr. and Mrs. Lee, flowers” That voice is very familiar that I think her voice stuck to my heart the day or the minute I heard it for the very first time.

“This is our daughter, Naeun” Mrs. Son said

“Wow, so pretty, meet my son, Naeun-ah” my feet wont move, my heart cant stop beating, I tried to turn around and I saw the sweetest smile I’ve seen.

“Hi Taemin-ah” Naeun said

The elders were all shocked

“You know each other?” Mom looked at me

“Yep, we were classmates and friends” I said not looking directly to my mom cause you know my mom can pick up the fastest among us.

“Ooooooooh” My mom just said and gave a slight wink.

“Lets go, we should eat” Dad said

The walk to the dining table seems so far, both Dads went together also our two Mothers so we were walking silently I don’t know I can talk nonstop to Naeun when we were together but now my lips wont part ways.

“You have a nice place” Naeun said

“Ahhh, Thank you, so many flowers, you like it?” I asked

“Yep” then she both clapped her hands with joy

“Later I will walk you to our garden, you will love it there”

She didn’t answer but I can see her eyes, the way she looked at me with those big eyes.

We have our glorious fun dinner, good thing they just talk about their lives but time to time my Mom will look at me and smiling like she knew something and also from time to time bot of our mothers will talk about our childhood

“Thank you for the food” We all said

“Come, lets go to out garden, Taemin-ah, invite Naeun to our garden, she will love it there” My mom said, I knew it she knew, she already knew.

So we were walking again, silently…

“Flowers” Naeun just giggle  beside me and run to where the flowers are but its too late to say that there were waters dripping over there , but just in time I catch her, I catch her while falling, I immediately run just like a boomerang, like a storm in no time I am beside her holding her with my two arms, while she was covering her face and I feel her nervousness.

“Are you okay?” I said while we were just sitting on the ground cause my fell but she just hugged me, crying…

Why?

A/N: SORRY SORRY SORRY, short update, haha I know its not enough but will try to write now often. Thank you for still waiting and Hello to my new subscribers.

====================================================