Welcome

Creepy Flower Girl

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I stared at the blossoming of trees, plants and flowers outside the window of the car as my driver send me off to my new school, yep you heard it right new school. My family just moved here. I am used to it since we change places many times in a year, how normal is that? Its one of the reasons I don’t have a permanent friends cause I don’t like to get attached to someone for just a short period of time.

My driver broke my trance “Here we are”, Mr. Tam my driver, my second father, he is always there for me. He is also my fathers friend and he is working for us since I was a baby.

“Thank you Mr. Tam” I said while fixing my bag

“Are you okay? Do you want me to accompany you to the school office?” he asked.

“No, thats okay, you can go back now and just fetch me later Mr. Tam”

“Okay, enjoy”

I now step to this prestige school. Only riches can afford or can be able to enroll to this school so basically I will be surrounded with arrogant, fashionista people this school year.

As I walk people started noticing me, why?

I knocked three times to the front door before I enter

“Good Morning” I bowed to the old man sitting at his table in the center of this huge room.

“Oh, Mr. Lee Taemin, I’ve been expecting you” He stood and shake hands with me “Come, please sit for a while”

I started scanning his office and yes it’s huge, it has a little kitchen on its left side and on its right side there is a huge sofa and a table in the middle.

“Here’s your schedule, Mr. Lee Taemin”

“You can call me Taemin, Sir”

“That would be Good Taemin, so do you need someone to accompany you to your classroom?”

“Thank you Sir but I can walk myself” I said as I stood up ready to leave “Goodbye Sir”

“Goodbye and Welcome”

I slowly close the door and started walking to my room, It says here Room 4-A.

“Ooops, sorry sorry” The girl bumped me running, she didn’t even look at me but kept running but she do said sorry.

There it is, my room. As usual people inside is busy in there own business, girls bragging about their new gadgets, boys bragging about how they easily get girls last night, Usual stuff of rich people, but me I decided to find a seat at the back one seat before the seat in the window, turned my headset on and read a book.

Minutes later…

“Good Morning!” Teacher who is rushing to put down her notes on the table said.

“Good Morning Ma’am” my classmates said.

“I just came from the principal that’s why I’m late, so let me introduce your new classmate for this school year, Mr. Lee Taemin, can you come here infront and introduce yourself” The teacher said. And all my classmates turn their heads on me, eyeing me.

“Good Morning Everyone. My name is Lee Taemin, and I am a new student here. I hope we get along” I said in front of the class. All eyes were on me, I wonder why.  Maybe I am handsome or maybe I have a dirt in my face.

“Welcome to our school Taemin” our teacher said.

“Welcome” my classmates said, wow they’re nice.

“You can now go back to your seat, Taemin”

“Sorry I’m late” the girl said while bowing and running to the seat beside me

“Naeun, you’re late, why?” Teacher asked

“Ma’am maybe she went again to the garden and talking to the flowers again” and the whole class laughed at her.

Oh I remember her, she is the one who bumps at me earlier, and I’m not surprise my classmates are bullies.

I kept looking to the girl, she’s pretty, she has a long black hair, nice eyes, and nice lips, but no I cant like her, I’m not planning to like someone unless were going to stay here for a long time, and maybe she will just be hurt. No No No!

The class went good, and its time for lunch break.

I find the cafeteria and decided to just buy something and find a good place to eat it. I walked and walked and walked, this school is nice, it has a swimming pool, tennis court, basketball court, football and many more but the one who caught my attention is the garden. I really love gardens since I was young since my mother loves flowers so literally I grew up loving them also. I decided to find a nice place in it maybe just sit in the grass will do. I find a place behind the bush of flowers and tried to lay down on my head while looking the nice blue sky but suddenly its raining, no its not raining, someone watering the plants beside me.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” I shouted.

“Hey you! You’re my classmate right? Why are you here in the garden, watering the plants?” I ask the girl in my class I don’t remember her name but there is something in her that I want to know because she is just too creepy for me, why is she watering the plants? Is she a gardener here,

“I love flowers” she just answered without even looking at me.

“What? Why?”

“Why? Do I need to have a reason to love them? Look…” she said while walking to the bunch of flowers around her “Hi, pretty, oh you need water now” she talks to them.

“Your like my mom” I said without even noticing.

“Really?” she asked now, she looks at me holding a piece of flower

“Can you give this to her and tell her I love flowers”

What? My mother will just laugh at me. But I accept the flowers, my hands just automatically accepts it.

“Hey, whats your name?” I asked.

“Son Naeun, you”

“Lee Taemin”

“Hi Taemin”

Gosh! Why I am feeling something stab my heart. With those two words why? The sweetest phrase I heard.

“Bye, hand it to your Mom”

She said, running again.

Whats with that girl? So creepy. 

 

===================================================================================

A/N: so? how was it?