Part 3

Love is Ouch

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Chaerin, do i look like a man now?” I asked to Chaerin. My voice get deepens to voice like a boy. We were inside my room and luckily Bom- my roomate is not here. I am wearing boy’s uniform and a wig. 

 

 

I posed like a hunk man infront of her and i smirk imitating all the playboys that i have seen then suddenly she burst out laughing. I threw my left shoe at her head because i felt irritated and embarassed.

 

 

“Ouch but P-pwuah you look like an elementary cute boy.” Then she laugh out loud again. I looked at the mirror and yeah, she’s right. I’m petite and has a small face, GOSH i look more younger when i disguissed myself like a man or a boy.

 

 

 

“Geez, Hate my height but love my youthfulness.” I said and Chaerin stop laughing. She looked at me silently and  i predict that she wants to asked something from me.

 

 

“Spit it Chaerin, what do you want to asked?” i asked..

 

 

”Nothing.. “ she replied

 

 

“Oh really?! Then i’m going now.” I said then when i’m ready to open the door in my room, i heard her say..

 

 

“Dara unnie, be careful.” She said.. 

 

 

“Don’t worry, i’m not a baby anymore.You know I am small but terrible. ” I said and wink at her then i went outside.

 

 

This the most different missions that i take but it’s not that bad. It’s interesting and thrilling. Who would have thought that i have two disguissed two different personalities in this school, it’s kinda fun but i’m just getting started. The fun has only started.

 

 

I went inside of Boys dormitory holding my backpack, i never knew that boys are nossier and playful than girls. As i walk in the hallway, i can see them they have their own worlds; some are playing football inside, some are playing instruments, some are running half going to take a shower and some are dancing..I gulped from what i’m seeing. What the Hell? What is this? I felt uncomfortable here.. Geez, this is unpredictable. I thought boys are more organized and clean. Well, i guesses i am wrong.

 

 

 

“Hey, are you new here?” someone said to me.   A boy with an obese body holding two boxes of pizza in his lap, he is sitting  infront of  the door in his room. I saw the pizza were halves only.. Gosh!!! Is he eating alone? What an incredible body.. Yeah, right.. that big body of his, he can easily eat that two big boxes of pizza.

 

 

 

 

“Uh-m YEAH.” I said it simply. Then he offer me one slice of pizza. Oooh what a kind fellow.

 

 

 

“You want?” he said .. I’m battling myself if i’m going to accept it or not but i’m wondering if it’s clean. Yup, i’m a girl and i am cleanfreak for freaking goodness. I like silent and clean surroundings. Then i saw his another hand scratching his head.. Eeeewww, that’s disgusting.

 

 

 

“Eh’rm No thanks.” I said then i continue to walk to find my freaking room. I can’t take it anymore. I feel dizzy just by walking in the hallway. While i’m walking, i saw group of boys giggling reading a magazine. I peek from what they are reading then my mouth hanged open, gosh it’s magazine.  A magazine full of ehm.. Hmm erts.. Boys will be Boys.. geez..

 

 

 

I continued walking then thank god, i spotted my room finally. Room 210, here it is. I have to rent room here in boys dormitory because “the closer the goal, the easier i observed and protect him”  but of course i will still use my room in girls dormitory for it’s not suspicious.

 

 

 

I immediately went inside my room and i heeved a deep sigh. What am i doing here? Do i make a mistake from coming here? Geez... I arranged my things and ready to went outside my room. I’m going to observe him to eat, to socialize people, blah..blah..blah... I’m like a creepy stalker now.. It’s his own sake..

 

 

 

It’s 7:30 in the evening and it’s the time in the dormitory to eat dinner. I went to cafeteria and all boys are in there, lining up to cashier and some are eating already. Why people are so noisy even if they’re eating? Why they don’t just eat silently? Did they have to tal while eating? the cafeteria becomes a bargain..so noisy and it’s chaotic. My head hurts just listening to the random noises inside, i think i will get old faster in here.

 

 

 

When i’m going to sit, someone bumps me.. I look the one who  bumps me and i smiled evily. Here it is, my target.. I saw him alone, we looked at each other eyes..

 

 

“Don’t block my way..” he said then went to buy a meal.. as expected such an evil attitude. He did’nt say sorry at all, well i don’t care about that. I’m going to observe him from now on.. I sat and ready to eat my dinner.

 

 

I saw him eating alone and his always checking his phone. Hmm i wonder about tha? Is he waiting a call or a text but from who?!. Then someone went beside him, 3 guys who is smaller than him. Well Park Chanyeol is really tall like a tower.. They chatting with each other and eating with Chanyeol.. Hmm, i can’t hearit.. I think they are entertaining Chanyeol but he has expressionless face again. A minute passed, A guy with a black hair and a panda eyes went infront of Chanyeol.. He and Chanyeol are talking about something but the only one who is smiling is the Panda guy.. Weird.. Are they friends??

 

 

 

After i observe him in the cafeteria, i went to my room to ready the weapons that i will be using if danger happen. I brought two pistols and a 3 knives from my luggage in girls dormitory, it’s simple but it’s worth to protect someone..

 

 

As i hide my weapons inside my backpack.. someone knock to my room. Hmm i wonder who is it?.  I open it and saw Chanyeol in there.. His wearing a white t-shirt and a black jeans.. hmm it’s good look on him.

 

 

 

“You’re new here?” he said

 

 

“Ah Yup.. Why?” i asked.. i’m so confused.. what is he doing here?

 

 

“Okay,  uhm someone needs your help.” he said then he bakwards.. Someone appears in front of me with two half- man and a towel at their below. The guys a while ago with Chanyeol in the cafeteria. I freezed and my eyes became wide..

 

 

“Hello newbie, I’m Huang Zi Tao.. just call me Tao.” A black haired boy and the one who has panda eyes introduce himself to me.

 

 

EXO-M%20TAO.png

 

 

 

“I’m Kim Jong Dae, call me Chen.. That’s my nickname. That’s Chanyeol at the back, leaning the wall like a boss.  And you are?”  A boy with brown hair and brown eyes introduce himself also, hmm they look friendly but why are they’re ?? I mean half .

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m8merq09Ap1rup1hro1_1280.jpg

 

 

“Park Cheundoong, call me Thunder.” I said then they forcedly me handshake.. What an weird introduction to each other. I smiled awkwardly..

 

 

“Eh-rm, why are you in a towel? I mean why are both of you half ?” I asked

 

 

“Ah-h we came to asked to give us shampoo, were out of stock.” Tao said shyly..What the hell?.. so that’s why they are being friendly because they here for asking a shampoo. OMG.. Weirdos..

 

 

“W-hhAT?” I just asked utterly..

 

 

“Well you see, I’m going to take a bath with Chen but we are out of stock of shampoo. Well if you want, we will bath together, us three.” Tao said..

 

 

I think I’m going to die now, what? Bathed together? Geez, I am really a girl but hearing that makes me shivers..  Chanyeol just leaning in the wall silently and watching us talking each other.

 

 

 

“What do you think?” Tao said and he scratch his head..  And in my surprise, his towel went down on his feet. My eyes bulge and I nearly stop breathing.  I blushed.. Even though I am 23 years old, it’s my first time a man wearing only boxer shorts.  My mouthed hang open and I freezes.. I think my brain stop malfunctioning.

 

 

 

“Ooops.. it’s not fair that I’m the only one like this..” he said then he grab Chen’s towel.. I gulped, both of them are only wearing boxer shorts in front of my eyes. What is this..?? I’m going to faint..

 

 

 

“Tao, that’s unfair..” Chen said.. And that’s made me awake..

 

 

 

 

“GAAAAAAAHHHH,  I DON’T WANNA SEE.” I scream loudly and panicked pick my bagpack and ran away from hell, I mean from boy’s dormitory and I heard Chanyeol laughing at me. I ignored it and continue to ran away.  Imagine, what if there is no boxer shorts, I’m going to faint just by looking at it. That was .. UGH.. I hate this..  I took of my disguised as a thunder and went to girls dormitory, and straight fully went to my room. I was out of breath and my heart beating so fast.. I saw Bom looking at me weirdly..

 

 

 

“What happen to you? Your face is so red.” She said..

 

 

 

“What a weird scene.” I said and Bom didn’t get it.. And she decides to ignore Dara..

 

 

 

 

CHANYEOL POV

 

 

 

From what I witness.. That was priceless. I cannot control my laugh since I saw that priceless face of that little boy. A boy just panicked because he saw two boys in boxer shorts; well I didn’t know that there is someone that still shocked seeing a boy almost . Well we have the same gender, why he gets so shocked. He screams like a girl but i think some boy definitely scream like a girl.  I saw him ran away from us and I think he went home.. Tao and Chen have a question mark in his head, I think they are surprised and shock too from what the boy did.

 

 

“What happen?” Chen asked

 

 

“I don’t know, I think we scared him.” Tao replied

 

 

“What about the shampoo?” Chen asked again..

 

 

“I think we’re going to bathed without it, Chanyeol didn’t have it also. “ –Tao

 

 

“Omo, Chanyeol just laugh..” –Chen

 

 

 

“Right, it’s great to hear you laugh..” –Tao

 

 

 

“That boy is so WEIRD.” I said and I laughed again because I remember that priceless expression of that kid. Then Chen and Tao join me too laugh.. And our dorm mates went outside to their room and confused what is happening outside. And they maybe heard that little boy loud scream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for reading, it makes my heart flutter.. <3"

PLEASE COMMENT.. l WOULD LOVE TO READ IT.