Part 2

Love is Ouch

 

 

After three days....

 

 

 

Here i am in front of JYP University wearing my High School uniform looking like a true high school student..

 

 

This is the first day of school so i have to be a good and friendly high school student, i have to left them a good impression.

 

 

Oh Geez.... this is not totally me, what the heck am i doing?!

I am freaking 24 years old and i'm sneaking into a kid's school.

 

 

 

This University is so cool, you noticed that only spoiled rich kids are studying here..

 

 

Well it's my first time attending a university because when i was young,  Boss Yang just hired a private tutor for his adaptive kids to study in private so that's why we never get the chance to study in schools.. 

 

 

I went inside and while i was walking in the hallway confidently, i noticed many students were looking at me. 

 

 

Did they noticed that i am in 20's?

NAH...

It's impossible because Chaerin said that i looked like a 15 year old kid.

Well, whatever...

 

 

 

I went inside to our classroom...

Woah, is this a school or a market?      Dang.. It's so noisy, everybody has it's own world..

Chatting about vacation, boasting about new cellphones or brands, Flirting...

Geez, i want to talk someone who knows how to fight or expert in guns..

Well, they are just a bunch of kids.

 

 

I sat at the back row beside the window..

 

 

while everybody has it's own world, i check the pistol gun in my bag..

Thank God, the guard did'nt notice it... thanks to my expert skills. 

 

 

 

"Good Morning class." 

 

 

 

i was startled, our teacher has finally arrived. Gosh,i have to hide this  precious thing.. 

 

 

 

"I am your new teacher this year, this is 4th year section A..right?

I'm Professor Kang Shindong, nice to meet everyone."

 

 

 

When our Professor is in the middle of introducing himself, the door suddenly hang opens and a tall handsome boy appears.. - PARK CHANYEOL

 

 

"My target is finally here.." i mumbled 

 

 

 

"Good Morning, i believe that you are Mr. Park Chanyeol?" our professor asked

 

 

 

"Ah yes, mianhe..i'm late.." chanyeol said

 

 

 

"Ah it's okay, go to your sit now.."

 

 

 

"Thank you.." he said

 

 

Then he went towards me with expressionless face, i was nervous because i thought he knows that i'm protecting him and he was going to say that i should leave him alone. Because i know this a secret for him.. 

 

 

He face me then he leans his head toward me.. 

 

 

 

"uhm yes??" i asked him nervously, omg..

 

 

 

"This is my chair, move." he said with a cold tone

 

 

 

 

"Oh?? yeah!! i'm sorry.." i stand up and i sat beside him..

 

 

I thought, he knows everthing. Gosh, thank god. he did not found out. I never failed a mission before so that's i'm so relieved..

 

 

 

"You're the transferee, Lee Sandy? am i right?" the professor asked me then i nod in agreement..

 

 

 

I changed my name.. ofcourse i'm disguising right now.. everthing should change so that i'm not that suspicious...

 

 

 

 

"Please stand up and introduce yourself to your classmates?" our professor added

 

 

 

 

Oh geez.. This is Lay's talking about.. 

 

 

*introducing yourself*

 

 

I stand up and i can feel all eyes are looking at me.. 

 

Geez, this is more nerve-wracking than fighting with groups..

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly i remember what Chaerin said before i came to this school..

 

Rule no. 1 - You're a girl so in order to left a good impression to your classmates..

                   Act cute, shy and friendly.. Remember to smile..

 

 

 

 

Dang it, by remembering it.. i got goosebumps..

I'm tough, unfriendly and frank.. 

Completely opposite of being good girl.. 

 

 

But i have no choice.. i have to do it with all my might.. 

 

 

 

"Ehemm.. Hello everybody, I'm Lee Sandy.. 18 years old and i'm from Busan.. Nice to meet everyone. Please get along with me." i said sweetly and smiled brightly but inside of me are like choking because it's so weird and disgusting of doing that..

 

 

 

"Oh What a cute transferee."

 

 

 

"She's friendly.."

 

 

"Even her name is so cute too.. so cute.."

 

 

"I think she has a bright personality, we will get along with her.."

 

 

 

I heard all the compliments that are giving to me. I just smiled at them...

oh geez, they did'nt know that i am completely opposite of that..

They got trick.. I'm so Genious

 

 

 

 

 

"Well Ms. Sandy, welcome to JYP University. You may sit down.." our professor welcomed me

 

 

"Thank you Sir.."

 

 

 

 

Our Professor starts lecturing our lesson..

While i was listening, i felt someone is staring at me.. I look at beside me then i caught Chanyeol was looking at me with cold expresions..

 

 

What the heck?!! What's wrong with him?

 

 

 

 

Were staring each other and his expression did not change.,. i got curious..

 

 

 

"Why are staring at me?" i asked him kindly and sweetly. I don't know if this is correct..

 

 

 

Then he broke our stare battle, he turned away..

 

 

 

He ignores me..

What the hell is wrong with him? WEIRD

 

 

If i'm not disguising right now, i might punch him in the face and throw him in the window eventhough our professor is here..

 

 

Too bad.. A work is a work..

 

Imagine, i caught all my courage to talk to him kindly and sweetly which is not totally me then he just ignores me.. My efforst are just gone waste.. 

 

Tsk.. the attitudes of being rich kid.. 

This is embarassing...

All i have to do now is a capital -- PATIENCE.

 

 

 

After hours of unending boring discussions and lectures, our professor dismisses us.

Thank God.. it's finished.. 

but i have to pee before i'm going to CUBE girls dormitory...

 

 

 

CUBE dormitory is for all the students in JYP University.

There are Girls dormitory and Boys dormitory..

It's a separate building.. 

 

 

"Hello, where is the comfort room here?" i asked my classmates kindly..

 

 

"oh... just the left side of this room.." my classmate reply..

 

 

"Thanks." i fake smiled

 

 

 

I went straight to the comfort room and lucky, i'm just alone in here.

I called Chaerin to confirm that my things are already arrived in CUBE dormitory..

 

 

*bringg.. bring...bring... bring..bring...*

 

[Hello Dara] i heard Chaerin on the other line..

 

"Hey.. "

 

 

[How's your first day?] 

 

 

"Boring as hell, let's exchange places." 

 

 

[No way... Oh dara, you're things are already in your room.]

 

 

"Really?"

 

 

[Yup, as a reminder don't open it if you are not alone. They gonna scream if they see you're secret weapons]

 

 

"Oooh i'm excited to see that.."

 

 

[We discussed all of their uses, right? You should used them properly.]

 

 

 

"Yup, don't worry about that.."

 

 

 

[Anything you need?]

 

 

 

"Well, i need a male JYP school uniform, an eyeglasses and a man wig."

 

 

 

[Why do you need that?]

 

 

 

"Well, i came here to track the enemies and protect the spoiled kid so...."

 

 

[SO???]

 

 

 

"I need to sneak in the boys dormitory especially at afternoon and evening to watch him properly."

 

 

 

[OH okay, you're doing good. Well. i will go to you're dorm this evening and see me  in front of your dorm.]

 

 

"Thanks Chaerin.. bye.."

 

 

 

[Bye Dara, take care...okay?]

 

 

 

"Yeah.. you too." i said and i hung up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feel free to comment and say what are you're thoughts about this story.. Thank you..

Part 3 is coming up soon..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(This story is just purely my imagination.. )