Special Delivery

Happy Birthday

 

“ this is so uncomfortable!” Woohyun grumbles, picking at his side of the chicken costume. Or maybe it was a yellow dog costume, because chickens really didn’t look like that.

“Well at least you’re not the !” comes the familiar reply of Sunggyu from Woohyun’s rear end.

“Shut up, you guys! We’re doing a delivery here,” says the man that doesn’t even need a costume because he already resembles a dinosaur, Dongwoo. With a bucket of fried chicken in his hand, he presses on the elevator button, and takes out the paper with the exact address on it from his pocket while they wait for the kind of broken lift to arrive.

“Okay Woogyu,” Dongwoo starts. Sunggyu rolls his eyes at Dongwoo’s lame ‘couple name.’ He doesn’t mention how it’s only lame because he bottoms. “This girl we’re delivering to lives on the twenty-second floor.”

And just as he says that, there’s an almost comical (not so because of the situation they’re in, but really, it’s all very comical) bang and crash, and then a short, plump man comes out from who-knows-where and announces that the lift is broken again and that they’ll have to take the stairs.

Woohyun groans. “Ugh, I don’t want to go up all those stairs!”

“Well at least you’re not the !” says Woohyun’s rear end again. “It’s so humid in here, and you,” he pauses. “You fart so much!”

Dongwoo snorts, but only pulls up his sleeves as if he’s going to do loads of lifting.

“Come on, team! We mustn’t waste any time!”

He sprints up the stairs as the chicken (?) duo sigh and lug themselves up with much hassle.

When they all finally make it up, they find the right door. It’s pearly white, just like Woohyun’s teeth. All is well with the trio, just not Sunggyu.

“Why did I have to be the again?” Sunggyu whines when they’re in front of the door.

“Because you made crap spaghetti last night,” comes Woohyun’s reply.

Sunggyu is shocked a perhaps a little bit angry, and finds it such a shame Woohyun couldn’t see the disapproving look he was giving him. After realising he wasn’t actually glaring intensely at Woohyun and more of staring at his backside (more of his rear actually), he looked away.

“That’s because it was instant noodles! I didn’t make any spaghetti!” Sunggyu huffs.

Woohyun scoffs, but doesn’t say anything after that. Sunggyu smirks in triumph.

“If you’d asked me to make spaghetti, then I would have made spaghetti. And my spaghetti is so fine.” Sunggyu drabbles.

Woohyun and Dongwoo yawn.

Suddenly, the pearly white door opens to reveal a rather short girl in spaghetti pajamas. She has kind of blond kind of curly hair and she kind of eyes the duo in the chicken costume.

“Can I… help… you…people?” she says the last word as if she wasn’t sure if they were even people or not. Dongwoo chooses to ignore this.

“We have a delivery of chicken for a miss…” Dongwoo looks at his palm as if on cue, though nothing is there. “Crap I lost the delivery list.”

“Good going, Dongwoo,” grumbles the of the chicken. The girl looks down at the chicken in the general crotch area, and then looks away once she realises what she might be looking at.

“You have… a talking .”

Woohyun speaks up. “His name is Sunggyu.”

“It’s male?” asks Dongwoo.

As Woohyun is about to make a retort he thinks is very clever, Sunggyu interrupts him.

“I’m in the bum of the costume, miss. I’m not…” he pauses, then changes what he was about to say. “I’m a human in the bottom of this costume.”

“But,” the girl starts. “It’s a one-person costume.”

Immediately, Sunggyu yells “hah, I told you, dickface!” and prods Woohyun in the back.

Dongwoo laughs comically. “It looks as if you’re more of the dickface, Sunggyu, judging by your position at the moment.”

“It’s the not the , Jeez.” Sunggyu scoffs.

“Ruby.” The girl says, clearing awkwardly. “My name is Ruby, and I think you… people had better come in. Sunggyu, was it? You’re free to change out of that… thing.”

She moves aside and doesn’t obstruct the door anymore and lets the trio into her house. Plus, she had enough chicken for four anyway.

“Come on, Woogyu, let’s go in!”

Sunggyu rolls his eyes though still no one could see.

-

As soon as they’re all in the comfortable house, Ruby pays for the chicken and she and Dongwoo sit at the table for four and eat a few piece of chicken first.

Sunggyu and Woohyun waddle awkwardly to the toilet.

-

Sunggyu comes out of the toilet moments later with a Woohyun still wearing the chicken costume, just properly this time.

Ruby turns to the duo, wanting to offer some of the fried chicken, but catches a glimpse of Sunggyu half- and turns the other way immediately, her cheeks warming up.

“Sorry Ruby, but I didn’t have any other clothes so I hope you don’t mind me being in my boxers only.”

Ruby squeaks out an answer before promptly turning around again, seeing Sunggyu straight on, and passing out.

-

“Told you my boxers were y.”

“I think it was the fact that you were half .”

“Maybe.”