Take Good Care of Yourself :'(

A diary from a friend

' Annyeong . ' L opened the door 

' Ne . ' Hera just smile .

' How are you doing ? ' L put a plastic on the table .

' Fine. A little bit good .' 

' OHH , i bought you a chicken porridge . Want to eat it now ? ' L asked . 

 ' Aww , thanks :)) Ne , I'm hungry ' Hera said to L 

' Hehe , ok , i feed you ok :)) ' L said and open the container cover and took a spoon of the porridge and feed Hera. 

' Hmmm , Macheta . ' Hera said . 

' Heheh , So you have any planning tomorrow ? ' Hera asked .

' Ne . I want to bring you to meet my family and meet my Infinite member  . And we will go to the amusement :)) How that sound ? ' L said and continue feeding Hera .

' Heh , i dont think i can meet your family and your friends .' 

' Wae? ' L paused and looked at Hera .

' I think...i'm going to diee tonight . ' Hera just smile although she wanted to cry . 

' Dont talk nonsence .' L said and feed Hera again . 

Hera did'nt want to open . Insist to eat again . 

' Wae you didnt want eat again ? '  

' If i die tonight .. Take good care of yourself and find a new and better girlfriend to add colours in your life .' Hera said and started to cry . 

' Heh , you the first and the last for me . Now lets eat ' L continue to feed Hera .

' I'm not hungry anymore . ' Hera insist to eat again . 

' waee? You just said that you're hungry :( ' 

' Not anymore now .' Hera said and took her diary . 

' Nah ~ keep this as a memory of me . ' Hera continue and passed the diary to L . 

' Keep this . You need this in future . ' L said .

' You're funny . how am i going to continue writing in the grave ?! hahahhaha ! ' Hera laughed .

L just stood there , not laughing . 

' It's not funny at all . 'L said .

 Hera suddenly stop laughing . 

Suddenly Mdm Shin entered the room . 

' Hey , want to watch the firework ? ' Mdm Shin asked. 

' Ne !  ' Hera answered happily . 

Mdm Shin asked L to wait for Hera at the living room while Mdm Shin helped Hera to change her clothes . 

After Hera change , L helped Mr Shin to place Hera at the wheelchair since Hera can't walk . 

They went out of the house and drive to Han River where the firework event take place .

 

At Han River  

There are many people at the river waiting for the firework to blast on the sky . 

Mdm Shin place a mat on the ground . They have a picnic awhile while waiting for the firework . 

Hera sit on the floor with L beside her .

After 5 minutes .

The firework started to lighten the sky . 

' Waaa ~ Isnt the firework pretty ? '  L asked Hera .

' Heh , Ne . ' 

' Like you . ' L continue .

' Like me ? Pretty ? hah , i'm bald now , L . I'm not pretty but ugly . ' Hera said .

' Nope . You're gorgeous , beautiful , pretty ,cute , adorable to me . ' L looked at Hera. 

' Yeeah right . '  Hera lay her head on L shoulder and looked at the firework . 

L looked at Hera and then looked at the firework again . 

' Take Care of yourself when i'm not around . ' Hera said softly . 

' Hah ? ' L looked at Hera .

' Nothing ~ ' Hera just smiled. 

Hera just smiled and slowly closed her eyes .

L kissed Hera head and put his head again Hera's . 

After 10 minutes of staying in that position , finally L make his choice to wake Hera as he felt something wasnt right . 

' Hera ? ' L called Hera slowly . But Hera didnt respond nor wake up . 

' Hera , wake up .' L called her again but still ... No respond .

' Noo Noo , dont tell me ....she...s-she .. ' L whispered to his heart

L tried to place his finger near Hera nose expecting to feel the warm air come from Hera's nose but ... L did'nt feel anything . 

' Hera , Hera ... ' L called again . He hold his tears . 

' L , what's wrong ? ' Mr Shin asked L after noticing his panic face .

' H-Heraa ... '  

Mdm Shin quickly went near Hera who her head still on L shoulder .

Mdm Shin pulled Hera slowly . Mr Shin place his finger near Hera nose like what L did to Hera earlier on ..