Chapter 2

Finally, Baby Come Here~

"Guys here's the second chapter, I know it's been for ever and I hope not to disappoint 😊  I'm using my cellphone to update sooo... I hope this turns out perfect" 

******************************************

 

*SungGyu's POV*

"Sunggyu...Sunggyu... baby wake up"

"Hmm ...Woohyun?" 

Feeling the warmth of his hand on my cheek I blink my eyes a few times finally focusing on his face...well more on his lips...there like right there looking so plump and invi...OMG Sunggyu STOP!! 

"Hyung...you alright?" he's looking at me with those adorable eyes of his...I'm seriously about to jump him here and now! 'Calm down Sunggyu 'calm down'

I sit up strait and stretch turning around and looking into the back of the van "Yea I'm fine...where?" 

"oh there already inside c'mon"

A little startled I let myself be dragged out of the van, up the stairs of our dorm complex and into our dorm.

"Your in a hurry" I arch an eyebrow as watch him quickly take off his shoes. He doesn't say anything just smiles up at me.

~~Out of nowhere Woohyun is yanked forward by his shirt, eyes going wide as he feels Sunggyu his lips, pressing his tongue in-between them asking for entrance.

'No Woohyun stay strong don't...'  ~~

Biting down on his bottom lip Sunggyu takes the opportunity to his tongue in as Woogyun's taken off guard by his accion.

As always Sunggyu gets lost in Woogyun's wonderful taste, that wonderful sweetness he loves so much, he loves it, he loves Woohyun...but he's never told him that nor has Woohyun either.

*End of SunGyu's POV*

Feeling the soft heat gone from his lips Woohyun opens his eyes wondering where his addiction has gone. He finds Sunggyu leaning over untying his shoes, a frown on his face, a small crease between his eyebrows. 

"Guy...?" 

Without answering Sunggyu just straitens back up and walks around him and heads towards there shared bedroom.

"Guy what...what's going on?" 

Scratching the back of his head and heading the same way Sunggyu went, Woohyun over thinks his plan.

"Is he mad or something?"

"What's wrong with Sunggyu Hyung?" Woohyun turns towards the maknae who was all snuggled up against Myungsoo on the couch, shrugging his shoulders he just answers with a "I don't know"

Making his way to the room he lightly nocks on the door.

"Sunggyu can I come in?" 

Not getting an answer h slowly opens the door, peeking in he finds Sunggyu sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Woohyun.."

Hearing his name he quickly enters, shuts the door and locks it than makes his way to crouch infront of Sunggyu.

Placing his hand on Sunggyu's knee he uses his other hand to tilt Sunggyu's head up a little caressing his cheek slowly with his thumb.

"Woohyun do you..."

"What?" he looks directly into his eyes waiting.

"Woohyun do you love me?" 

A little surprised Woohyun looks down finding Sunggyu's socked feet more interesting.

"You know I do" he smiles a little.

"Say it"

 

*Woohyun's POV*

"what?"

"Say it...say you love me" he's looking at me with those sad puppy eyes, his teeth chewing away at his bottom lip, it looks like he's on the verge of tears.

"I...I love you...I love you Sunggyu" I say it as I take his hands in mine, there slightly trembling.

"I love you Sunggyu with all my heart" 

I close the distance between us capturing his lips in a searing kiss, my hands reaching up to caress his cheek. My fingers come in contact with something wet, I slightly pull away my eyes going wide as I see him crying. 

"Baby don't cry...what did I say? Did I do something wrong?!" ​​​​​ by now I'm panicking wiping his tears and pepper kissing every part of his face. 

"I love you too" 

I pull away as I hear those four words my eye locking with his. 

"I love you too Woohyun...so much!" 

The next thing I know I find myself wrapped tightly in his arms, his face hidden in the crook of my neck. I can feel him smiling against my skin. 

Shifting my body in his arms I gently wrap my arms around is waist, my hands slowly rubbing his lower back. I can feel him relaxing, his breathing slowing to a gentle rhythm. 

As gently as I can I push his body back with mine, bringing him down with me onto the bed. I pull away sitting back up on my knees my eyes focusing on his face. I thought he had fallen asleep but he was looking up at me with those cute hamster like eyes of his.

 

 

**********************************************************************************

Sooooooo What do my lovely chingu's think?? How's it turning out? Comment please 😁😁😁😁 I really appreciate feedback lol. One more chapter left ...well maybe two, I'm hoping to update again later on today. Well gotta go ✌✌✌ bye 👀❤ 

​​​​​​Saranghanda ~~ ❤❤

​​​