A little preview

Finally, Baby Come Here~

Okay guys so heres alittle preveiw :D

SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM :P

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

 

 

¨Ya hyung can we please rest for a few minutes.... please?¨ asked a panting Woohyun.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun than at the rest of the Infinite members who were scattered through out the the room. They were currently in the dance room, practicing and going over the chography of their new tittle song Destiny. Their comeback only a week away and they`ve been practicing like crazy.

Right now the members were looking hopefully at the leader, they had been practicing since 6 in the morning without a break, the clock over the door at the back of the room showed that it was 3:30pm!

¨Yea hyung im beat¨ said Dongwoo leaning against the back wall, sliding down to sit on the floor.

¨Hyung.....¨ Sunggyu turned his attention to the maknae then to the rest of the guys.

`20 minutes cant do any harm right...?´

Älright 20 minutes¨ he said smiling as he wayched Sungjong walk over to where Dongwoo and Hoya were sitting, the maknae smiling as he munched on his granola bar as he small talk with Dongwoo, Hoya was immersed in his phone and chuging down a few bottles of water.

Woohyun watched as Sunggyu made his way to his gym bag his eyes following every move the other male made, his mouth going dry as he watched Sunggyu wipe away his sweat. Swalloing the big lump that had suddently formed in his throat, he groaned as he watched the other take a swing from his wateer bottle, his eyes following the small drop of water that tan down his chin and throat.

¨Mmm... Sunggyu your such a tease even when your not trying to be¨ Woohyun whispered to himself as he walked over the said man. Sneaking up on him he gently wraped his arms around the others waist, resting his chin on Sunggyus shoulder.

¨Hyung im thirsty can you give me some water?¨ he sais slowly rubbing the tip of his nose back on forth on Sunggyus skin `Its so soft´ he thinks.

¨Woohun you have your own¨

¨Anio i want some of yours¨he pouts looking up ay Sunggyu with his famous puppy eyes .

¨Aish! Okay here¨ Sunggyu hands over his water bottle to him turning around in the others arms to face him.

Chuckling Woohyun takes it swallowing down more than half of the bottles content.

Sunggyu watched him his eyes focused on the others adams apple. Unconsiously he his lips `Oh how he wished he could and nible on the skin there´ it was so tempting.

************************************************************

************************************************************************************

**********************************

*********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Okay guys so i only have a little time so i thought wy not give my lovely readers a liyyle preview :p

I know I know im leaving you guys hanging but hey at least its a little something right hehehe dont be mad arraso *hides behind her chair peeks out*

Dont fuss okay hehe ill upload the full chapter in a few days so be patient :D

I want so give a big THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS *GIVES OUT LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES* hehehe sieeng my story getting so many subscribers makes me so happy you dont know how much!

Soooo ill see you guys next time be pattient lovelys :p

 

XoXoXo Infinite4Liffe

Saranghae *blows kiss* :D

 

 

 

 

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/ritsdo/13101658/1946/1946_original.jpg