Chapter 1 Continued-

Finally, Baby Come Here~

So guys heres the rest of the chapter I hope you guys like it :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

The past few weeks have been tiring and frusterating. They´ve all been busy with their comeback, if there not practicing in the dance studio there busy filming for the new music video. They barely have time to rest let alone to catch up on themself´s on their relationship, even if they get back to their dorm a little early they just don´t have the time.

Sunggyu does admit that he misses his greaseball alot. He misses coming home and going strait to bed and snugling up under the cover´s with Woohyun, he misses those night´s where they would just get lost in eachother in ther own world, he misses those night´s the most. He knew Woohyun felt the same he could see it, the other was so easy to read....just like an open book. He smiled to himself  "Oh how he loved this babo.

He was brought back to the present as he felt a soft pair of lip´s against his own, he closed his eye´s at the woderfull feeling, then making a little whinig sound when he felt the other slowly pull away earning a small chuckle.

"Y....ya Woohyun!" he could feel his cheeks heat up, his lip´s forming into a small pout.

"Aigoooo your too adorable" Woohyun cooed pinchng his cheeks, he could feel himself blush even more.

"Sto...." but he was cut short Woohyun was suddently kissing him agan, he blushed even darker if that´s possible.

Sunggyu could feel himself melting from the inside out, his breath coming out in small pants. Mmm the thing´s this man could do to him with just one small touch, with just one single kiss!

"Guy´s get a room!"

Just as quickly as he was taken up to the clouds he was brought back down to earth.

Sunggyu pushed against Woohyun´s chest their lips seperating, he looked up at Woohyun and found him smiling like a goof "Aish this guy.

"Um... okay guy´s times up let´s get back to work!" he looked up at Woohyun who was still smilng and spacing out, he couldn´t help himself and quickly pecked him on the lip´s. Sunggyu giggled as he watched Woohyun´s expression change into one of suprise.

Running quickly out of Woohyun´s arms and tossing his towel ontop of his bag he made his way back to the front of the room, leaving a dazed Woohyun where he was standing.

"What.... ya!" Woohyun spun around a little suprised to find him gone and out of his arms, he smiled that goofy smile of his when he heard hs Gyu giggling and smiled even wider when he saw him. Chuckling he made his way back to his spot too.

As Myungsoo turned back on the sterio and the music started playing through the room their eye´s met once again. Looking at eachother´s reflection they didn´t need word´s to comunicate, Woohyun could see the longging in Sunggyu´s brown eye´s and he knew Sunggyu could see the same in his.

Suddently Woohyun´s greasenes took over, he formed a heart with his hands and threw it Sunggyu´s way, Sunggyu just shook his head anf giggled but not before blowing hm a kiss in return.

The other member´s just shook ther heads and smiled...some sighed "Oh these two."

Finishing up with practice they all gathered their thing´s, making their way out to the van where their manager was waiting for them in the parking lot.

Climbing in Woohyun sat behind Sunggyu, Sunggyu bieng the leader and the eldest he sat in the front passanger seat, he wraped his arms around Sunggyu´s shoulder´s laying his head on the shoulder rest of the seat. He smiled at the older closing his eye´s and drifting off to sleep.

If Sunggyu only knew that the younger had something in mind for when they got home.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

So here it is *YOU SAY FINALY* right hehe :D So for this chapter i had so many idea´s ....and well it ended up like this i hope you guys found it alright. * Please comment your oppinion´s :D*

I´ve been havng writer´s block lately and its realy frusteraing me! *pulls on her hair* litarly! >.<´ IMA END UP BALD..... O.O 

I´ll try to update the next chapter tomorow ....which is realy good *laughs a witchy laugh* xD  Sooo ima gooooo now *starts walking away comes back running to the computer* buuuuut.... first ima leave you with these awsome pictures of these beautifull humans biengs <3.<3 *drooling already* hehe xp

 

1-Infinite-Destiny-Teaser.png?resize=604

Ohhhh my y bunny <3.<3 i wonna jump his y *blushes tomato red*...WELL dont you guys want to do the same? xD

 

yvdtyg.jpg

 

Im more focused on those awsome arm muscles  *Oppa give me a hug* please....T.T ...how about a hug and a kiss lol who´s with me :D

infinite_back_sunggyu_1.jpg

Those eye´s <3.<3 *overies are about to explode* ....those lips aaaaa everything about him is just perfect!!! >.< Sunggyu oppa you are miiinnnneeeee lol xD

maxresdefault.jpg

Infinite is the defintion of perfection ima INSPIRIT 4 EVER <3 <3 <3 <3