She Brings Out The Best In Me

No Words Are Needed To Be Said [H I A T U S]

Hiiiiiiii~ Hellooooo~ Missed me? kkk.

Since many of you, voted for a JeTi one-shot. Here it is. Haha. (I've SERIOUSLY FREAKIN' written about this just now. So, please forgive me. *____*)

I apologize if this one-shot's kinda confusing/boring/whatever OTL I've written this while using a lot of songs for inspiration, that's why. But I still hope that you would love it :3

And oh, this is about Fany's thoughts. Not Sica's. ^^~

Here it goes then!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Things I always think about when we're fighting

 

 

It’s like she doesn’t hear a word I say. Her mind is always somewhere far away and I don’t know how to get there. And she tells me.

 

“You’re always serious.” This line always starts the fight.

 

It’s like she always wants to search out loud. She always makes me pull all my hair out. And she reacts, like she doesn’t even care.

 

“You and me. We’re face-to-face but we don’t see eye-to-eye.” That’s what I tell her. We’re like fire and rain. She can drive me insane but I can’t stay mad at her for anything.

 

“She’s always trying to save the day and I just wanna rest or let my music play. She’s all on nothing but my feelings for her never change.” That’s what I always hear when she talks to Sunny or Yuri or any of the girls.

 

She always tries to read my mind then she tries to pick a fight, to get attention. That’s what all the members say.

 

“You and me. We’re face-to-face but we don’t see eye-to-eye.” And the routine starts again. We’re like different stars. But what I always tell her is that, she’s the harmony to every song I sing.

 

When I’m yes, she’s no. That’s why we always argue. We’re perfectly imperfect but we always think the same: “I wouldn’t want to change a thing.”

 

We’re like fire and rain. Yes, she can drive me insane. And as I said, I can’t stay mad at her for anything. We’re like different stars. She’s calm and collected and I’m cheerful and loud. But she has always been the harmony to every song I sing. We may fight or argue a lot but that’s what makes our relationship stronger.

 

We wouldn’t change a thing.

 

- - - -

 

Things that I love about her

 

 

It’s her hair and her eyes today. They just simply take me away. She always tells me that I have the most beautiful eyes and I always tell her that it’s absurd because for me, she has the most beautiful and dazzling eyes in the whole wide world.

 

This feeling that I’m falling further in love, it never fails to make me shiver but in a good way. She never fails to make me fall in love with her more. Even if she always shows her cold side, my love for her grows more every single day.

 

I can’t just stand it when I’ve only sat and stared, as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair. She has this mannerism of combing her fringe. And I can’t resist on not helping her fixed it. Then she purses her lips, bathes her eyes and she amazes me. Leaving me slight jawed and nothing to say.

 

“Tiff.” It’s a masterful melody, when she calls out my name to me. Then she smiles at me like there’s no one else worth giving that angel-like smile of hers in this populated world. As the world spins around her, she laughs and then she closes her eyes. Then I feel like I’m falling but it’s no surprise.

 

When we talked about sweet nothings, I tell her that it’s frightening to be swimming in the strange sea but I rather be there with her than being alone on land. Then she laughs and asks me why I always tell her that. All I can say to her is that I love her with all that I am.

 

Whenever I tell her that, my voice shakes along with my hands. And whenever she asked me why I love her, my answer is, “Because you’re all that I see and you’re all that I need.” And I’m out of my league once again.

 

- - - -

 

Things we talk about when we're alone

 

 

“Why do you always think that I’m pretty without any make up on?” Oh. That question again.

 

“Haven’t I told you my answer a countless times before?” I scratched my head.

 

“I know. But it never processes on my mind.” She chuckled.

 

“Aigoo. It’s because you’re a lot prettier that way, Jessi.”

 

“You always think that I’m funny when I tell the punch line wrong.” She glared at me.

 

“What? It’s funny though.” I defended myself.

 

“Says brighter than MUSHROOMS Fany Fany Tiffany.” She scoffed.

 

“Hey! That ain’t even a punch line.” I huffed.

 

“It’s funny for me. I know you get me. That’s why I let my walls come down.” She sincerely smiled.

 

“Aww. Why are you so sweet this early in the morning?” I pinched her cheeks.

 

“It’s been a while, eh?” She laughed. Then she continues.

 

“But you do know that before you met me, I was pretty much alright… but it wasn’t always going good on me. You brought me back to life. Like that little ray of sunshine that you are.” Do I really deserve this kind of compliments?

 

“I know. And I’ve changed you for the better!” I cheerfully smiled.

 

“Did you?”

 

“Are you mocking me right now, Jung?”

 

“Oh come on, Hwang. I was just kidding.”

 

“Good.”

 

 “And now ever since that day, you have always been my valentine.” She chuckled again.

 

“What day?”

 

“You know. The day you confessed.”

 

“Oh. Yeah, the day I – Oh god, don’t even remind me of that day again.” I covered my face with a pillow.

 

“Why? I’ll always remember that day. It’s the day we’ve became official.” She whined.

 

“But that day was so embarrassing for me.”

 

“Really? ‘Coz I thought that you were the most adorable puppy back then.” She laughed.

 

“Jessi!”

 

“Ok. Ok. Sheesh.” She stopped. “It was true though.”

 

“I can hear that you know.”

 

“You’re spacing out a lot lately.” She said.

 

“I’m just thinking about a few things.” I stared at the ceiling.

 

“Like what?” She held my hand.

 

“Like.. You know, you.” I plainly replied.

 

“You always think about me.” She smiled.

 

“Is it bad?”

 

“No.”

 

A moment of silence.

 

“What do you usually think about me?” Heh. Now she’s curious.

 

“The things that make me fall in love with you more.” I grinned.

 

“What’s with the stupid grin then?” She raised her brow.

 

“Oh nothing. I just thought of something.” I continued on grinning.

 

“I swear if you’re thinking about something erted, you aren’t sleeping beside me tonight.” She seemed serious about that.

 

“No. I wasn’t thinking about something erted. Is my grin that bad?” I pouted.

 

“Honestly? Yes, it’s that bad.” She stuck her tongue out.

 

“Aish. Seriously.”

 

“Haha. Just kidding, Tiff. But really, what were you thinking about lately?”

 

“About you?”

 

“You said you always think about me. Who else, then?”

 

“Well.. As I said, the things that make me love you more.” I faced her.

 

“Like what?” She faced in my direction as well.

 

“When we fight. I can never win when we’re fighting.” I smiled.

 

“Do you really have to think of that?” She seriously asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because.. even if we fight most of the time, even if we have a lot of indifferences, even if I always let you win…” I grinned at her. “I wouldn’t want to change a thing.” I sincerely smiled.

 

“I’m speechless. That is so out of the topic: Things that make me love you.” She quoted.

 

“Heh. Told you, it’s bad for you to know what I always think about.”

 

“Maybe.. Maybe not..” I love hearing her adorable and contemplating voice.

 

“So? Anymore questions?” I looked at her.

 

“Things that make me love you. The REAL thing.” She emphasized.

 

“You really want to know?” I asked.

 

“Oh come on, Miyoung! Just tell me.” She’s getting irritated.

 

“Your hair and your eyes.”

 

“What about it?” She asked.

 

“Things I love about you. I always think of those body parts of yours.”

 

“Should I be disgusted or should I be cringing?”

 

“You should be kissing me right now. What’s the difference between your choices anyway?” Then she slapped my arm.

 

“Maybe later.”

 

“You said that, Jessi. You can’t take it back.”

 

“Aish. Whatever, babe. Anything else?” She asked again.

 

“Just listen to Out Of My League, you’ll know all the things that you need to know.” I told her.

 

“I don’t like to. I want you to sing it for me.” Ohmygod. She’s using her aegyo.

 

“I’ll prepare for that. But baby, not now please. I just wanna snuggle with you.”

 

“Fine. I’ll be waiting for that then?” She asked.

 

“Sure. Anything for you.” I hugged her tighter.

 

“I’m sleepy.” She yawned.

 

“We just woke up, sleeping beauty.” I tapped the tip of her nose with my forefinger.

 

“Tiff?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too.” I kissed her forehead. After that, you can only hear Jessi breathing evenly. She loves sleeping this way, sleeping in my arms.

 

 

 

 

That’s just few of the things that I love about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whatever happens, I’ll love the now sleeping girl in my arms endlessly.

 

- - - -

 

If there are any grammatical errors, I'll just edit it later on. Muehehe. Me iz lazy. LOL.

About the SunYeon one-shot, I'm still writing it. About 45% of it is done. Waaaah~ I know, slow process but I'll make it 'beautifully'. ROFL.

And as I promised, I'll write and update about: 1st - SunYeon, 2nd - YoonYul & 3rd - HyoYoung next. So wait for those updates. (The SunYeon fic's another update. So expect for 2 new SunYeon one-shots. Hehe) That's the order according to the poll :))

I'll update later or tomorrow, if I can. ^^~ KEEP THOSE COMMENTS COMING, I LOVE READING ABOUT 'EM :DD

Thank you my dear cute minions (subscribers & even the silent readers. kkk) for loving this one-shot collection! XOXO