Our Side Of The Story

No Words Are Needed To Be Said [H I A T U S]

I'M BAAAAAACK!!! MWAHAHA.

Oh, and here's the one-shot that I promised about. (SunYeon's side of the story. kkk)

Have fun reading it, dear readers :3

 

 

 

 

“Kim. Taeyeon. Room. NOW.” Oh no I’m in deep sh*t right now! I quietly followed the angry bunny’s lead.

 

“We’ll talk about this later, Miyoung.. if Taeyeon survives.” That’s life threatening. After I entered the room, she slammed the door shut. Someone, save me from the raging bunny!

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Umm.. About that photo of me grabbing Fany’s –“ I was easily cut off by her scary stare.

 

“Fine. Explain. I’m giving you a minute.” She said those words so dangerously.

 

“I – I, it wasn’t actually like that. I had no intention of groping her. I swear! I was just about to help her ‘coz her hair was getting a bit messy but then Fany turned and, and, and tha – that’s what happened. I swear it wasn’t my intention to do that.” Ohmygosh. I was stuttering so much. *sigh* But I did the explanation for a minute. I quite survived.

 

“Fine. I believe you.”She said in a short and cold reply. Then she went and did her stuff.

 

And our room turned silent for a moment.

 

“Sunny.. I’m so— Ohmygod. I didn’t mean to!” She was changing her clothes! Damn it! I was looking the other way around that I didn’t notice it. I quickly turned again.

 

“What? It’s as if you haven’t seen me in this state before.” She said.

 

“I’m sorry.” I sincerely told her.

 

“I’m done changing. You can turn around now.” She announced.

 

“Sunny, I’m sorry. I caused another misunderstanding again.” I can’t look her straight in the eye.

 

“I’m really, as in really pissed off right now. Who wouldn’t be anyways? Knowing that your girl’s groping—Ah, never mind. But you know what? I can’t stay mad at you. Even for a freaking second.” She gritted her teeth. I just stayed silent while she continued on.

 

“I was on that effin’ stadium as well. And I haven’t even notice that happening. You could have atleast warned me or something. Now some of your hard core locksmith fans would be like, ‘TaeNy is real, Omo! byunTae groping her wifey on public!’ all. over. again. Why do you always make me feel this way, Kim Taeyeon? I can’t even get mad at you. I can only get pissed off by those weird rumors, but to stay mad at you? I can’t even..” She’s almost on the verge of crying.

 

“ what they say. They don’t know that TaeNy’s just for show. Heck, Sica and Fany can’t even minimize their skinship when they’re together. Well, they can but it takes a lot of will power for the both of them. Some of our fans are easily blinded by TaeNy’s fan service. But atleast we have a few supporters, they even call our pairings the ACE family. They’re fewer than the Royals supporters but still.. If only they knew the truth. If only they knew what Sica and Fany’s been up to behind the scenes…” She chuckled. “If only they knew that we’re the real deal. That we’re more than real. Then maybe they’ll get a grief of reality.” She then stared in my direction.

 

“It’s funny that because of such a small misunderstanding, you’ve finally let out all of your frustrations. I’ve been waiting for you to explode for some time now, Soonkyu.” I smiled.

 

“Seriously?” She asked.

 

“Yes. I can read you like an open book, bunny. You know that. I’m just waiting for you to get mad or something. I don’t want to bring up that topic when you’re not feeling it or when you’re in a good mood. For that, thank you.” I chuckled.

 

“I—I, yeah.” She blankly sat by the edge of my bed.

 

“See? Now that you’ve let out your frustrations, how do you feel?” I sat beside her.

 

“Better, maybe.. I’m still pissed off though.” She let her hand run through her short hair.

 

“You can always lean on me.” I patted my right shoulder.

 

“I know that. Aish. See? I can’t even be mad at you.” She leaned her head on my shoulder.

 

“Isn’t that supposed to be a good thing?” I asked her.

 

“Just be thankful that I love you that much.” She closed her eyes.

 

“You can always talk to me when frustration eats you up.” I suggested.

 

“I know I can. But you know that I’m as stubborn as you are when it comes to letting out what I feel inside. We’re even, Ms. Kim.” She shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Well, that’s true. But still! I’m Kim Taeyeon for a reason!” I exclaimed.

 

“What is that reason then?” She asked.

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon because Lee Soonkyu needs me. We’re destined, you and I.” I nudged her.

 

“Heh. Aren’t you trying too hard to be sweet? Your covering up that misunderstanding, are you? Even if you cover it up that photo/moment will always be in every fan’s memory. I can’t easily forget that too, you know. As well as our dear ice princess, she might even barge in here any minute now.” She threatened.

 

“Err. Don’t remind me. Really, Sunny, I’m sorry. For creating a lot of misunderstandings.” I apologized again.

 

“I always let those misunderstandings slide. There’s no need for you to apologize every time, Taengoo. Love is never having to say you’re sorry.” She grinned.

 

“Did you just quote a line from Love Story that has been quoted in Love Rain as well?”

 

“Yes. But hey, that line is true.”

 

“Am I forgiven, then?” I used aegyo.

 

“Stop using aegyo. You’re always forgiven, Taengoo.” She sincerely smiled.

 

“Aww. Thank you, bunny~”

 

“Yah. Where was I when that groping incident happened anyways?” She suddenly asked.

 

“Ahhh, I think you were throwing the pitch or something. I can’t actually remember.” I seriously can’t remember anything.

 

“Really? I see.. Hey, you should change your clothes now.” She pointed out.

 

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot.” I stand up and walked to my closet.

 

“Aigoo. Dorm sweet dorm~” She said while lying on my bed.

 

“You’re such a dork sometimes.” After changing my clothes, I quickly lied down beside her.

 

“You’re a dork most of the time.” She teased.

 

“You love it anyways.” I stuck my tongue out.

 

“I sure do.” She smiled her gazillion dollar smile.

 

“Whatever happened to your dramatic speeches a while ago?” I joked.

 

“Eyy, drama’s over. I’ve only let my frustrations out.” She was now cuddling a pillow of mine.

 

“Glad that it’s over. I can’t stand seeing you that way. You’re just too precious.”

 

“And you’re just too cheesy. Can I say, eeew?” She chuckled again.

 

“I’ll gladly accept any feedbacks from you. May it be positive or negative.”

 

“You’re getting better with this, Taengoo.”

 

“With what?”

 

“Making me feel that I’m the luckiest person ever.”

 

“Look who’s talking.” I smirked.

 

“Your Soonkyu’s talking.”

 

“Aren’t you too full of yourself?”

 

“Not so. Just a little.”

 

Then it turned silent again.

 

After a few minutes, she’s finally broke the silence.

 

“Your clothes are kind of distracting.”

 

“Why? They’re comfortable!” I whined.

 

“Wearing short shorts and an oh-so loose tee ain’t comfortable for this bunny’s eyes.” I know that kind of line. I always hear Fany say that when Sica and her are about to—Oh. And I thought I was the byun one here?

 

“You should totally stop hanging around Sica and Fany. You’re becoming more of a ert.”

 

“Says the original byunTae. I should stop hanging around with you too, then.”

 

“No. I’m different from them. Your relationship with them and your relationship with me.. They’re completely different.” I sensually crawled on top of her this time.

 

“Aren’t you too aggressive? Have you forgotten that I play the ‘boy’ role in our relationship this time?” She held me by the waist and toppled me over.

 

“I haven’t. I just love teasing you.” She pinned me down in my own bed.

 

“Sure, you do. But I do hope that you won’t regret it this time.” After that sentence from the aggressive bunny, you can just imagine what happened. *evil grin*

 

 

 

We had an amazingly good time.

 

 

 

 

And I must say..

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t even regret teasing her that day.

 

----

 

Soooooo, how was it? Ehehe.

Hey, double update! Another SunYeon one-shot on the next chap! :DDD <3