The Vampire, The Biatch and The Wardrobe

A Jaedara Love Story

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE VAMPIRE

 

 

 

"Jae hyung please....I'm so sorry...I will talk to Dara noona...I will explain everything..awwwwww" Yoochun scream while running...as he avoid Jae's rage towards him

 

"Fruck...explain? You think she will listen? Your crazy girlfriend already poisoned and brainwashed her.. She think I'm cheating on her..."

 

"Which is not..please, don't get mad at me..don't show me your fangs and your scaring me off at your intense stare...are you even a human? "

 

"Yes i'm a vampire and I'm going to all your blood and leave you dead so you and your duck head can go to hell.."

 

With his two childish hyung's bantering...the maknae..aka Junsu is sitting pretty at the couch waiting for his favorite girl group member's comeback..Of course 2NE1...Their suppose to be first broadcast in Inkigayo has been delayed due to sad circumstances..So, they decided to watch the MNET comeback instead...

 

While still waiting, he remembered the reason why his Jae hyung is fuming mad....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback....

 

The BIATCH

 

Seoul, Korea

Specifically at YG Building Entertainment Room

 

 

"Bom Unnie, it's loading. I already set up the skype for you and Chun Oppa..."

 Minki proudly said at the same time giddy at the the couple

 

"Thanks Minks...btw, where are the married Couple?"

"Dee and CL Unnies? Well, they went down to cafeteria to grab some snack..OMO...unnie..I can see oppa now, look at his shining forehead..." Minzy screamed in delight

 

"Great, but could you leave us alone? I wan to have a private moment with my babe..I hope you dont mind.."

"No..I dont...Fightingggggg"

 

right after Minzy close the door.....

 

 

"Babeeeeee Bommieeeee, I miss you....mwahhhh" said the smiling and grinning Yoochun at the monitor

 

In which Bom answered...

 

"Fruckyoand yourmankindIswearImgonnacut yourballsonceIgrab aholdonityoumaniac"

"Huh? Babe? Why are you talking in aliean language again..I dont understand..."

"Oh you dont..now listen because I will only say it once and for all....."

"That???"

"You erted maniac..You think I wouldnt know your little and naughty escapade in france you cheater...I swear, when you came back to Korea...you wont even step a foot inside the airport. I'm going to hire an assasin to eliminate you...I told you to control your duck head but you didnt listen...."

 

Yoochun, together with the two guys beside him are utterly suprise and shock at Bom's outburst..How did she knew? Only the three of them knows it..It's not like Yoochun is cheating on her...It was a harmless flirting because eben tepmted, Yoochun is loyal and faithful as hell...

 

"Huh...now the Great Park Yoochun...you're speechless huh? From now on..i don't wanna see your face. I AM DUMPING YOU NOW...JERK.."

 

"be..ba..beeeee...wait... let me explain..It's not what you think...babe????? Please....."

"Huh...I'm not stupid. Pictures doesnt lie. It's you whose flirting with that biatch...And you Kim Jaejoong..even though you're innocent youre still part of his game. I will show you how a Bominator work..."

 

"But noona, I havent done anything.. I was busy day dreaming of My ssantoki....spare me noona please......"

 

"No..as of now..you kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park..like me Park Bom and ert Yoochun are officially over"

 

"Noooooooo....wayyyyyyyyy""

 

But the line was off..and so as Yoochun...

 

In Jae's hands....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE WARDROBE...

 

 

5 Minutes before the comeback stage....

 

 

Junsu's POV

 

 

"Finally, i can have a peace watching Noona's. The two OLDER guys are now seated quietly....which I'm in the middle... What could be the concept...He knows it's a reggae but he can't imagine 2NE1 wearing a y clothes...

But hey, CL wear a bathing suit the last time..And it's a summer..so maybe....and he can't wait to see the now two SINGLE MEN's reaction..

Hmnnnnnn..I'm in a mood right now so i think it's fun to tease them more...kekekekekeke...."

 

 

 

Yoochun's POV

 

"Oh ..gahd..this is it.... 

 

KILL THEM"

 

Yoochun fell off the couch after hearing that word...did Bom suggested Teddy to add that line? For future purpose..maybe?Because, he feels that it's for him..And what in the World Is Sandara Park's wearing?

I am so doomed...I  don't wanna look at Jae hyung right now...I need to go out here...away from The Vampire......"

 

 

 

 

Jae's POV

 

 

Wow Dara noona is so y..And she's so smoking hot in blonde..and I didnt knew she can sway her hips like that...woahhhhh,..I'm drooling..She's so beautiful. Now that she's SINGLE AND FREE...I guess she's allowed to date again....

 

And woahhhhh...yah....kill them...or Him...Gosh...Bom Noona is really angry..She's not even smiling and she looks so pissed off...Who wouldnt be when your boyfriend.,..ehmmmm,, ex boyfriend cheat on you?

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJfUN7dx4FqcZHvjlHLPI

 

 

"1...2...3.... Junsu...Junsu..let's see If you can still smile like that after I kill you. How dare him mocked me...I am now on the verge of sanity and seeing what she's wearing...I can't..I just can't..

I know this is Bominator's idea.. My Dara wouldnt think of wearing that skirt..that effing short..short skirt..

 

tumblr_mprse2mtss1sn5qt8o1_250.png

 

 

 

And her combined deadly smile ..

That dork will be a death of me...

 

I'm getting a headache thinking how many fanboys I had to deal again..

It's already hundreds and it keeps on growing...

How I wish I'm a real vampire so I could kill them in a split seconds...

 

 

This is you fault Park Yoochun. Whose disgustingly drooling at Bom's legs.. But I think..we better team up together so we can bring back our girlfriend's trust..

But I can't think of any plan...

 

Aha..I knew it..I am so effing genious...

 

 

 

 

 

2 Days Later

 

"Wahhhhh...I miss my Joongie..If only I didnt listen to Bom..I know Jae loves me so would never ever cheat on me. Aishhhhh...I wonder what he's doing. I'm excited yet scared because today is their arrival..I wanted to fetch him in the Airport but that's impossible..That's suicidal..

And I'm not sure if he wants to see me. Or he still want me as his girlfriend..."

 

 

With that thought ..she sadly went away to Airport's direction and proceed to her apartment..There. she could cry and scream like no one cares...It's her house and she can do whatever she wants...

 

But something is strange and weird the moment she stepped in ....

 

With the lights off, she walk to her bedroom and a suprise indeed...

 

A very delectable feast is in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

His Boyfriend....playing with bubbles on her tub ....in his glory...

 

 

Kyahhhhhh...

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-kqTz_NVpYwqWQuAZsF_

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOpppppsss... Sorry....wrong picture here it is....

peace men....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHMeda_9Ox-yxJ303mrsz

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Full Credits to the rightful owners of pictures...thanks