Goodbye Angel

A Jaedara Love Story

 

 

"Hmnnnnn.. babe wake up" Dara stirred upon hearing the alarm clock, carefully pulling off from the guy lying next to her

" Five more minutes , Angel. I still want to hug you, I think I should cancel my flight"

"Silly, you planned this  a long time ago , and you badly needs to relax, you're getting thinner now"

"Hmnnnn, but I can't go leaving you that long and besides Yoosu will understand me"

 

"Mister you're aegyo won't do this time, now get up and prepare yourself , we can see again in a week , don't sulk "

"But how can I enjoy my vacation knowing its your comeback? You know what it means? Fanboys overload, and I still hate you blond hair, you look so young and Vampirish"

"Hahahahha, that's it? Aigoo Jae, lets get up. I new to go to YG building for practice"

"Angel, how can you dance so well after our business last night? Wait I still need to talk to your stylist, she never show me your outfit yet.."

"Really Kim Jaejoong? Aishhhh, this is so frustrating. We better hurry up or you'll miss your plane"

Dara get off for the bed first, but the pissed boyfriend isn't listening as he pinned her down on bed, making sure she won't escape

"Who said you can go? We're not yet done... Now, be a good Ssantoki an I will give you a prize" he sarcastically said while savaging the poor girl s lips...

 

 

 

 

Incheon Airport

JYJ Departure 

 

"Jae hyung, I told you take it easy, look how beaten you are, I wonder how many rounds do you have, and oh my, you can even beat Seungri with your dark circles hahahahha"

"And Yoochun hyung is right...you're planning to stood us up, that's so funny  hahahahha, you're so obviously worried at nothing"

"Uh oh, this was suppose to be a happy vacation Su, I don't wanna deal with some grumpy and emo guy"

 

But Jae didn't mind 's teasing.He has in his own world and not aware at the flashes of cameras and screaming of fans. His thoughts are somewhere..

 

tumblr_m8j6j2t2DU1qh9ioqo1_500.jpg

Somewhere inside YG building . He's trying to control his sob thinking he would never see her in a week. And a bit worried too because she would probably skip meals again or order some crap food from her favourite fast food restaurant. Dara only eat the food that he usually cook, beside her mom. And her moms in Busan and too busy to worry at her daughter.

He left a note posted in his fridge on what to do while he's away...

And by that time, she probably read it and now blushing like a ripe tomatoe.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Angel, see you in a week. Behave, Arasso? And avoid wearing short skirt or any matters that will expose your skin..

And I hope I see you in my apartment wearing Nothing.. At all....

You dont need those anyways...

I Love you Angel and Im sooooo gonna miss you...open your private email regularly so you can see my selcas, only for you Angel 

Love You Always,

 

Your Babe

 

 

 

 

Speaking of Dara

 

2NE1 Practice Room

 

Same Day and Time

 

 

 

Everything is fine and peaceful not until.....

 

 

"Woahhhhhhhhhhhh...2NE1111111111111111...daebakkkkk...janggg...I love you girlssss...yeah"

 

It was none other than the Big Bang Maknae who barged into the room just like that. As usual , the fierce leader gave him the look and lashes her sharp tounge..

 

"Ya..you're so annoying. Can't you see Dara Unnie is sleeping?"

"Eh? What happened cat? Why is she sleeping? Aren't you suppose to go to Inkigayo for pre-recording?"

"We still have time, and what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to support you guys, I wish I could go with you but I have a date...wehhhh..you're jealous Chae?"

"Why do I? You're not my type..the nerve...."

 

The two were still bickering when Minzy suddenly interrupted them...

 

"Shhhhh, both of you keep quiet,? Look at them? Bom Unnie's acting cute while Dee unnie sleeping..something's fishy...I never saw her so tired and Bommie...is glowing"

 

 

945687_620388147986246_167422134_n.jpg

                                                                                    

"Hey Minzy, there's nothing new with our Unnies..It's weird If they acted normal..Aish...I better get out of here fast..I need a fresh air....I feel suffocated and can't properly breath"

"Can I join you Unnie?"

"Me too Cat..I miss hanging out with you. Let's leave the two Park's here....and today is Jaejoong hyung's departure? Now I know why kekekekeke..and dont be too obvious showing your feelings towards me....you might get a heart attack.." Seungri teased

"Huh?" the confused maknae exclaimed...but CL just give Seungri a whacked

 

"You ert...I said I dont like you.." she stormed out the room, obviously pissed

 

And the maknaes were off....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JYJ's Connecting flight..

 

Place Unknown.....

 

 

"Oh my god, guys..I regret leaving my Angel. Did you see her latest picture uploaded by Bom? She looks so sad and tired...My Poor Angel...she must be missing me so much and exhausted at their upcoming comeback..No..I need to be there..You think she's eating well? Oh my gahd....she's really flawless..even from afar

Same with Bommie....

I hope she's taking care of my Dara....or she will suffer the wrath of Jaeminator.."

 

 

He blurted out, but s are too busy to hear him out...

or rather...ignoring  his childishness...

 

Nothing's new to him anyways...especially when it concern Sandara Park...