From France with love

A Jaedara Love Story

When I miss you,

sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you,

not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I'm with you.

It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, hyung...we need to go..." Junsu nudge Jae who still standing outside their hotel room balcony, looking blankly at the skyline

"Su, let's leave him. He's not in a mood and I dont want to deal with a cry baby right now. Let's go..I heard there's a nice club around the city"

"But Yoochun..are you sure about this? What If we caught into a scandal? And what If"

"We're going to be careful..let's go. Jae hyung is going to be fine alone here...." Yoochun said in finality while dragging the younger one

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jae's POV

 

"I regret it so much. How can I enjoy myself leaving her alone? She's probably tiring herself up..I miss her so much. I wanted to call her but it's still early in Korea. I also felt guilty for not paying much attention to YooSu..

Tabi already texted me and he said Dara is very depressed and sad. it must be the hate and bashing she gets from her antis.. Seriously, why they always picked up on her? How can a sweet and adorable woman get so much hate?

That is also the reason why I keep our relationship a secret. As much as I want to shout to the whole world that she's mine, I can't gamble her safety. If that happened, I'm going to live far away and spend it with Dara and our future kids.

But not now, we're still both enjoying the limelight and freedom. But no matter what, I'll make sure that she's going to carry my name in the future. I can't imagine my future without her...

Arghhhh...this is so frustrating. I want to hear her voice, I miss her laughs..her non-stop winning and I miss seeing her cute little pout..

In other words...I miss everything about her.....

His one and only Star....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Korea...

 

8 AM

 

"Dara Unnie...you skipped  meals again. You know that Ramen isnt enough for you..."

"I know CL-roo, but I don't have an appetite. I miss my boyfriend's cooking..everything taste bland...even chocolates and ice cream"

"Aigoo Dee...it's still early to make rant. We have delicious foods inside the cafeteria..."

"Thanks Bommie, but I really can't eat . I miss him so much and worried too, he's not calling and texting me since their arrival.."

"Well, he must be enjoying his vacation to forget you.....I know French women are sooo hot"

"Leadahhhh......" Bom screams

"Joke kekekekekekeke"

 

But Dara didnt take her joke. She smiled bitterly that maybe she's right.  Bom saw how Dara's mood change, thanks to Chaerin. She sighed heavily as she dragged Dara out to the practice room and headed towards the cafeteria..

The poor rabbit didnt complain nor dont have a choice as Bom shoved a tray  full of food in front of her....

 

"Wow...Bommie, is this my last breakfast? And you think I'm going to eat all these?"

"You have too or else..I will forcely feed you..Now eat .I'll be back ...I forgot my cellphone in my bag....."

"Hurry up Bommie...I think I'm going to puke with all these......" Dara complained but starting to eat

 

 

When Bom saw it, she sneakily took the picture of her and send it happily to the lonely  boyfriend whose miles away from them....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ya....I already did what you told me..Now do your part. Tell me what my boyfriend is doing? Is he behaving or not.. BTW..here's the picture of eating Ssantoki..Don't worry..I will take care of her as you'll do the same..

 

 

 

 

 

 

2NE1-Dara_1374267881_af.jpg

 

 

 

Full credit to the owner of Picture :)