Final

He Broke My Heart, Will you fix it? *Two Shot*

The next day Key and Katerina planned to meet up at the amusement park. Katerina was really excited but she was not sure if it was right to go she was afraid of how it was going to turn out. She decided to wear something cute and comfortable that day. http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/ambercloset/8156_CTA20087714184197-1.jpg

Michelle was there to accompany her and help her get ready.
"you ready katerina?"
"yea! "
"ok! Im heading out now! Try to have fun please! Bye"

Katerina stayed alone and thought abot Jay and what ever happened to him.

"no i need to stop thinking about him its been over! Its time for me to start a new path"

Katerina got up and got her keys and walked out and into her car and headed to the amusement park. She saw key at the front and walked up to him.

"hey took you long enough" key said.
"sorry" katerina frowned
"your so cute you know that?"
Katerina just blushed
"lets go! I wanna have fun now!"

Key grabbed Katerina held on to Katerina's hand and led he inside. They started going on rides and Katerina was having so much fun she didnt eveb notice that they were holdibg hands the whole day. At the end of the day they decided to on one last ride, the ferris wheel. They got on and started talking.

"so did you have fun today?" key asked
"yea, lots... Thank you i mean it i havent been out lately"
"yea i know michelle told me about your situation with that one guy after i asked you out"
"ugh michelle always spilling beans"
"haha no but im glad i asked you i had lots of fun too, it was fun hanging out with a pretty girl"
Katerina blushed " has anyone told you that you flirt alot?"
"so ive been told"
They both started laughing and then the laugh faded away as soon as key starting to near his face to katerinas. She got nervous and closed her eyes and then she felt key's lips touch hers, gladly she kissed him back. They both leaned out and smiled at each other.

"so can we make this official ?"key asked

Katerina thought of how key was a great guy and that he could be different than jay.

"i guess we can"

Key hugged Katerina and then they noticed the ride was over. It was getting late so they headed out of the amusement park. As soon as they walked out holding hands Katerina noticed a familiar face by the entrance of the amusement park.

" long time no see, i see you have moved on" jay walked over to katerina and key

" leave me alone jay i told you i never wanted to talk to you or see you again!"kay yelled.

"is this him?" key asked.
Katerina nodded

Key then looked at Jay and threw a punch. Jay punched him back and they started going at each other.

"stop! Please stop! Key hes not worth it!" katerina yelled.

"this bastard hurt you!"key said.

"come on give me what you got!"jay yelled

All of a sudden Katerina saw something silver and sharp. Next thing you know Key was laying on the floor with blood on him. Jay then started running. Key was stabbed. Katerina started crying and screaming for help.

The ambulance arrived. They soon got to the hospital and Katerina got so scared and started crying.

"how is he?!are you okay?! I got here as soon as you called!" michelle said running over to Katerina.

" i dont know they havent said anything" katerina said.

Then a doctor walked over to Katerina and michelle

"i just wanted to inform you that Key is fine! Thankfully the cut wasnt so big, he is fine and in no danger, you can go in and see him" the doctor said.

Katerina and michelle looked at each other and started screaming of happiness! They both walked in and saw him laying in bed watching tv.

"key!" katerina ran and hugged him.
"ugh ouch!"
"oh im so sorry are you okay! Sorry!"katerina nervously said.
"haha its okay im fine" key said
"are you sure? Im sorry!"
"maybe a kiss will make it better?"

Katerina smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"ahh much better!"key said laughing.

"oh my gosh you guys are official! Ahh! I knew my plan would work! Im a genius!" michelle said

Key and Katerina looked at Michelle confused.

"hehe nevermind"michelle giggled.

*1 year later*
"key oppa!" michelle yelled from the door of Key's apartment
"hey you took forever to get here, i thought you were going to miss our anniversary"key said
"i would never miss it!"

Key being the awesome chef made some food for their anniversary and set out a romantic table on his terrace. They ate and talked a little.

"thank you for tonight i had fun key oppa"
"your welcome sweety"

key got up and told her to standup. He put a necklace around her with charm shaped as a ferris wheel with a "K+K" engraved onto it.

"keep this on forever and i will forever be yours...i love you katerina, more than ever." key said.

Katerina blushed " i love you too key oppa"

Key then kissed Katerina.

And they lived happily ever after!

_________________________________________________
finished! I hope you like it kat! I know cheesy ending but hey it was cute! Haha hope everyone liked it! :D