How could you...

He Broke My Heart, Will you fix it? *Two Shot*

"Jayummy!"
Katerina yelled across the mall to her boyfriend who was waiting for her while she was trying on her clothes. She then ran to him an hugged him.
 
"Oppa! Let's go! Let's go get some ice cream! Yes?" Katerina said with he cute puppy face.
 
"Ya! Kat you know i can't say no to that face. Let's go." Jay said smiling at her.
 
They both walked out the store holding hands and into the cafeteria. They both ordered their ice cream and sat down at a table to eat it.
 
"Jay oppa, do you love me?" katerina said.
 
"hmm let me think" jay said looking at Katerina up and down. Katerina just frowned.
 
"Katerina! I'm kidding! Of course i love you! Your the only girl for me. Your the only one i love! A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you."
 
Katerina blushed. "Oppa! Saranghae! Your too amazing!!!"
 
Katerina got up and ran to the other side of the table and hugged him.
 
"how did i deserve such a great boyfriend?" katerina said.
 
Jay hugged her back and kissed her and just smiled back at her.
 
"Let's go drop you off at home, i have to go with my parents to one of their friends party. Ugh how boring. I rather stay and be with you, but my parents are forcing me." jay said.
 
"Its okay oppa, there,s always tomorrow! Let's go so your parents don't get mad! " katerina said.
 
She kissed him on the cheek and she grabbed him by the hand ad they walked out the mall and Jay drove her to her house. They got there and Katerina got out.
 
"Ill see you later oppa! Don't flirt with anyone hehe" katerina said jokingly.
 
Jay just laughed. "I told you Katerina your the only girl I see"
Jay leaned over and kissed her goodbye.
 
Katerina waved and ran inside her house and watched Jay leave thinking how much she loves him.
 
As soon as she ran inside she called her friend Michelle who she loves so much and she called her everyday.
 
Michelle: "hello mrs.jay park!"
Katerina: "hello mrs.choi minho!"
Michelle: "Whatsup! How did it go with jay?!"
Katerina: "As always Michelle, PERFECT"
Michelle: "Yah! Katerina, im so jealous of you, you have such a perfect boyfriend sometimes i cannot believe that he can be so perfect! "
Katerina: " i know michelle! Me neither im so in love! But michelle don't worry soon you will find your true love too"
Michelle: "Ugh hopefully,well hey i have To go i have go with my parents to this party ok? Ill call you later!"
KAterina: " okey dokey! Bye bye"
 
Katerina just layed on hee bed and watched some TV and suddenly fell asleep. It was 3 pm and then woke up at 9 pm. She then decided to text michelle and ask her how the party was going.
Katerina: "Hey how is the party"
Michelle: " uhm im leaving right now im going 2 call u when i get home its urgent"
Katerina: " ur scaring me but uhm ok"
 
Katerina just watched some more tv meanwhile since she loves watching tv. Then her phone rang an she answered.
 
Katerina: "mrs. Choi minho?"
Michelle: "mrs.jay park? Well i dont know if i should say that."
Katerina: "haha what are you talking about?"
Michelle: "well im gonna tell you something that might hurt, please im just telling you so you dont get hurt more"
Katerina: michelle your scaring me just get to the point please"
Michelle: " well you know the party i went to? Well jay was there too but he didnt notice me since i only saw him once but i noticed him cause uou always show me pictures of you 2 so i was just ignoring him but i saw him talking to the owners house's daughter and i saw that they looked lije they were also flirting, but i just saw them from afar an i thought maybe they are not flirting, but then all of a sudden i saw them kiss! Im so sorry katerina! I swear i saw them but i didnt know what to do so i just got up and told my parents i was sick ad we left,im sorry"
 
Katerina was crying on the other line.
Katerina: "its okay its not your fault, i just cannot believe that, just today he told me he loved me and that i was the only girl he sees. I guess not...Michelle ill call you later i need to sort this out"
Michelle: " ok hang in there Katerina call me if you need anything. Take care bye"
 
Katerina immediately hung up and started crying on her bed she still could not believe he did that. She decided to call Jay to confirm.
 
Jay: "Hey sweety whatsup?"
Katerina; "i can't believe you Jay, how can you have the guts to talk to me like that after what you did to me"
Jay: "w w what do you mean?"
Katerina: "michelle saw you at the party"
Jay:" oh oh she was there? W why didn't she say hi? Oh i can't believe i didn't see her"
Katerina: "jay she saw you kissing another girl! Is that true?! How xoukd you do this to me?!"
Jay:"katerina no you don't understand, she kissed me!"
Katerina: "jay im not dumb! Michelle told me she saw you flirting with her!"
Jay:" im sorry! I was wrong i dont know what i was thinking! Forgive me please, you know i love you"
Katerina: " if you loved me you wouldn't of done that, were done jay, i never want to talk to you ever again, or see you.
Jay: "no katerina wait lis.."
 
Kat hung up on Jay and could'nt believe it she continued crying and fell asleep.
 
*2 months later*
2 months passed Katerina has not ever talked to Jay, Katerina was still devistaded about the whole thing, she never went out, she always stayed home, guys would ask her out but she would reject them.
 
One day Michelle went to Katerina's house and forced her to go to the mall with her.
 
"Let's go it's getting late and put on something nice!"Michelle yelled from downstairs.
 
"Im coming! Ugh Michelle why are you making me go? I wanna stay"Kat yelled from upstairs.
 
"shush! Just hurry."
 
Kat walked downstairs and they headed to their car and headed to the mall.
 
As soon as they got to the mall Michelle started looking around as if she was looking for someone then she ran into a shoe store and dragged Katerina with her. When they got in the store Michelle grabbed Katerina and pushed her into a guy.
 
"Michelle! Stop! Im so sorry"
 
Katerina turned and looked at the guy, she was mesmerized by his pretty looking face and he had eyes that made you want to stare at him for a long time
 
"oh it's ok my fault for not looking" the guy said.
"Key! Hi what a coincedence to find you here! How are you?! This is my friend Katerina, we were just looking around and well i guess she just accidentally bumped into you, its like destiny!" said Michelle pretending that it wasnt a set up.
 
"oh hey michelle, im good thanks for asking, and hi Katerina nice to meet you, you have a beautiful smile"key said

Katerina blushed “Oh thanks”

Key Smiled at Katerina.

“Well I gotta go potty since we bumped into each other lets hang out wait here! Bye!” Michelle said

“Ya! Michelle wait!ugh”Kat screamed

Michelle and Key just stood there looking at each other for a while and smiled.

“So…”key said

“So…”Katerina said.

“So how do you know Michelle”Key asked.

“Oh we’ve known each other since we were little and you how did you meet her?”Kat asked back.

“We went to middle school together, you seem like a sweet girl no wonder she became friends with you” key said.

Katerina just blushed and smiled. She thought he was so cute and he was being really nice.

After a while they started talking about all this other stuff and started to get to know each other. They were also both flirting with each other.

“Hey you seem like a great girl, I know I just met you but I think we would really do great, do you I don’t know want to go out some time?”Key asked

“Uhm I I I “Katerina stuttered

Michelle interrupted “Hey guys! What you guys doing!?”

“Way to ruin the moment I was just asking Katerina out”Key said

“Oh my gosh! Yes!! She will be there?! Here is her number”Michelle handed him Katerina’s number Katerina just sat there surprised.  “Text her tonight and tell her where to meet up, well we have to go bye!”

Michelle grabbed Katerina and ran out the store, Katerina just mouthed bye to Key.

“Michelle! I didn’t even say yes! What the heck! “Katerina argued

“Don’t worry you will thank me later, now let’s go home and pick out your outfit! Ahh!”Michelle said.