Chapter 2

Somewhere Only We Know~ a Kris (Exo) & Tiffany (SNSD) Oneshot-HIATUS

After the SM artists departed from the plane, they happily waved to the fans in the airport, striking silly poses, and signed a few photos that their fans were extending out to them.

As Tiffany walked out of the airport, she heard some commotion with the Exo members. Turning her head, she saw that the Exo members were telling Kris to hurry up, but he was taking his time to sign everyone’s photos who’d came, and talked with them like they were old friends of his.

She smiled at this, and turned back around, linking her arm through Taeyeon’s as she and the other members walked out the airport to take a van to their hotel.

Once they piled into their van, Yoona started munching on chips again and Hyoyeon grabbed the bag. Yoona pouted and tried to do her aegyo but HyoYeon just looked at her blankly. Jessica squealed and hugged Yoona, and gave her the chips back.

Sunny raised her hands in the air. “Why is it when I do it, everyone wants to hit me?” She said, exasperated.

“I don’t want to hit you unni.” Seohyun said quietly. Sunny smiled and hugged Seohyun appreciatively.

“Ehem. So Fany, we saw you looking at Kris earlier, hmm?” Yuri said with raised eyebrows.

“Ooh, what? Hey Fany’s mine.” Taeyeon said, feigning hurt. Tiffany laughed, shaking her head.

“It’s nothing. I just..never really saw anyone wait that long to make sure they got to each and every fan.” She explained, still finding it admirable.

The other girls nodded slowly and went back to their own business.

When they got to the hotel, they unloaded all their luggage and went to the lobby so their manager could check them in. Tiffany went to the hotel’s Starbucks, to grab a few drinks for the girls, while Kris did the same for Exo.

They both walked towards the narrow doorway of the café, but Kris graciously stepped back and ushered her inside first. She smiled, thanking him and walked head to order the drinks.

“Hi can I get these drinks in all venti, without whipped cream? Okay um..strawberry frappucino, caramel frappucino, iced hazelnut macciato, iced vanilla latte, mocha frappucino, mint chip frappucino, double chocolate chip frappucino, maccha frappucino, and an iced soy misto.” She recited from memory.

The worker behind the register’s eyes widened, but then they nodded slowly jotting all of this down on separate cups. Tiffany handed over a couple bills while the cashier counted out her change.

She moved over to the side while Kris recited Exo’s coffee orders. “Um can I get four tall mocha frapps, three tall vanilla frapps, all with whipped cream, and two iced macciatos, two iced pomegranate green teas, and one iced coffee, with room for creamer.” He ordered slowly.

The girl behind the register blinked twice, and then looked embarrassed. “I’m sorry, can you say that again?” She asked, distracted by his striking features.

Kris smiled patiently and recited the order again. The girl handed him back his change, and scrawled her number on the back of the receipt.

Tiffany, who had just been handed her drink orders in a large carry out tray, was smiling at this. “Wow Kris. We’ve only been in LA for what? Twenty minutes and you’re already getting numbers.” She teased.

He flushed, shaking his head as he sat down at an empty table to wait for the order. She gestured at the empty seat and he nodded, so she sat down with her own drink order.

Folding his hands in front of him, she knew that he was about to say a long speech or something humble sounding.

“I really can’t understand how people would just give me their numbers when they don’t even know me.” He said, shaking his head again.

“Kris? Your order’s ready” The cashier girl said in an odd attempt at sounding seductive. Tiffany stifled her laughter, and Kris got up, graciously thanking her again and walked out with his tray of drinks, while Tiffany walked with her own tray back to their respective groups.

Halfway there, Kris called out to her.

“Um Tiffany sunbae?” He said, somewhat hesitantly. She turned, smiling.

“You can just call me Tiffany remember?” She told him. He nodded.

“I heard you’re going sightseeing tomorrow and I was wondering if I could tag along?” He asked.

She brightened. “Sure. That sounds fun. I’ll meet you in the lobby at 10am.” She told him. He nodded and they waved goodbye, bringing their members their drinks.