Chapter 1

Somewhere Only We Know~ a Kris (Exo) & Tiffany (SNSD) Oneshot-HIATUS

 

      "Maybe we can go get some facials before the concert." Yuri suggested, while scrolling through her phone for "Things to do in L.A." Jessica yawned, cover with her hand, as she sat in the airplane seat next to her.

 

"Sure but no cucumber eye stuff." She stated, and then placed a leopard print sleeping mask over her eyes. Yuri smiled, shaking her head, as Tiffany sat on her right in the next seat, a furry hot pink pillow in her lap, as she sipped on iced tea.

 

Beside her Taeyeon was playing a card game with Sunny, and whoever lost had to get their forehead flicked. SooYoung was flipping through a fashion magazine, waiting for the plane to land, while Seohyun was intently reading a philosophical book.

 

HyoYeon was listening to some rap music on her ipod, with her feet propped up on the empty seat next ot her, while Yoona was eating some dry ramen noodles, the wait to land was making her hungry.

 

Tiffany glanced over at Yuri's phone. "Yah Yul. Why are you searching that, when you have Jess and me to be your tour guides?" She reminded her. Yuri shrugged. 

 

"Well, you guys don't live here anymore?" She explained, and Tiffany nodded at this and lightly whacked her with the furry pillow.

 

"We still know a few sight seeing places, and places we know are popular." She explained, and took her pillow back. Yuri frowned at this, but knew her fellow group member was just kidding around.

 

"Club monaco it is" Yuri joked. 

 

"Club? Dancing?" Hyoyeon blurted out randomnly as she removed her headphones. The girls chuckled at this, and Hyoyeon went back to listening to her music.

 

"It might be dangerous." Seohyun commented lightly and then went back to reading her book.

 

~

"We can always bring some of the guys with us?" Tiffany suggested.

 

"What guys?" Yoona said after polishing off the ramen snacks. Tiffany held her hands out in front of her as if it were obvious.

 

"Um, our fellow sm members? Maybe some of the Suju oppas, or Exo guys, or Yunho oppa or Changmin although those two might be busy with other stuff." Tiffany remembered.

 

The other girls nodded at this. 

 

"Clubbing with our label mates? Sounds awkward.." Seohyun said, unsure.

 

"Won't know unless we try" Hyoyeon said optimistlcally with a smile. Tiffany smiled back.

 

"That's my girl." She said, and started pulling out her iphone from her bag to make plans. 

 

~

 

Meanwhile in the Exo divider of the plane. 

 

"OMG Xiumin enough with the steamed buns. We're probably eating burgers, and fries and what not." Suho said with a sigh, as Xiumin quickly stuffed one more steamed bun in his mouth.

 

"Hey, he can eat as much steamed buns as he wants. And they have other food besides burges and fries, Joonmyeon." Kris said matter of factly to Suho, who backed away in surrender.

 

"Sorry." Suho apologized to Xiumin who nodded slowly in forgiveness.

 

"Thanks ge" Xiumin said to Kris, who pat him on the head, and then walked around their section of the plane to check up on all the other members.

 

"Duizhang, I heard that girls are not as conservative here in the states?" D.O. said with wide eyes. Kris shook his head. "Don't worry about that Kyungsoo. It's not about where they're from that marks whether they're conservative or not, but how they think of themselves and whether they have any respect for themelves. And please don't go looking for non-conservative girls. That's not what we're here for." He reminded him. D.O. nodded quickly.

 

 

"Baek ah, how you holding up?" Kris asked his fellow band member gently, as he spotted the younger boy sitting in his seat, watching Totoro on his ittle laptop.

 

Baekhyun smiled brightly at the older member. "Fine, hyung. How about you?" He asked knowingly. Kris half-smiled and took a seat next to him.

 

"I'm okay I guess.It's just.. things are a bit more calm in Canada than here. I'm excited to meet our fans again though." He said sincerely. Baekhyun smiled back, nodding.

 

"Well, if you wanna see the sight, I hear Tiffany noona is the person to go and talk to." He suggested.

 

Kris thought about this. "Hmm sounds fun." He said, and grabbed some of the airplane headphones to listen to some music before landing.