Chapter 3

Great Escape

 

Chapter 3

 

“Really, Khun?? A university?? Really?? After one hour drive, this is where you brought us?” exclaimed Taecyeon as they still seated in their seats at Gwiyoming’s University’s parking lot.

 

“Well what can I do? There’s no point of asking you guys. Junho kept on reading the maps upside down. So before I knew it, I tailed the car infront of me.” Excused Nichkhun. The rest of the members palm-faced their faces.

 

“Let’s ask some one,” suggest Wooyoung. After looking around, they saw a young lady walked existed the building.

 

“Ohhh!! Yeppo, yeppo! (Pretty, pretty!)” Exclaimed Junho and he squealed along Chansung who sat next to him.

 

Their eyes locked on the figure that seemed to head towards them. Judging from the appearance, the girl must be a student. Turns out the girl’s car parked just right next to them.

 

“Oh, hello beautiful girl with beastly car,” said Wooyoung. The girl rode an unlimited Jeep Wrangler, quite a unique taste for a fine looking lady like her.

 

Without wasting any time, Nichkhun get off the car and lightly tap on the girl’s window. Startled, the girl rolled down her window.

 

“Anneyonghaesayo~” the lady greeted and bowed her head lightly.

 

“Ohh, you can speak Korean?” Nichkhun was shocked that the girl greeted him in Korean.

 

“Just a little. Can I help you?” the girl asked.

 

“ Ahh, I’m sorry. I’m Nichkhun,” Nichkhun introduce himself as he held out his hand.

 

“Jenny, Jenny Lee. I know you. You’re the 2pm Thai boy,” Nichkhun chuckled as the girl shook his hand, feeling nervous that his ears started to turn red. “How can I help you?” Jenny asked with her smile still on her face.

 

“Oh, you see, the thing is, us, 2pm, came here blindly without any reservations or plans. We don’t know where to go and to think that we even rented a car; we must have been out of our mind. So we would be grateful if you could help us out,” Nichkhun tried to plead Jenny.

 

Jenny remains silent, as she seems to have something in her mind.

 

“Well, sure,” Nichkhun immediately yelled a yes. “But first thing first, you guys need to send the car back to the company.”