Chapter 1

Great Escape

 

Chapter 1

 

“Hyung, how does Singapore sounds?” asked Chansung while scrolling down on his MacBook to find out more about the country, “It has a great vacation spot, malls and great amusement park.”

 

“Yeah, with high chances of being chased by the fans too,” Taecyeon sarcastically answered.

 

“For God sake, I’m not doing this anymore! You guys have been turning down all the countries that I came up with, which practically almost all countries in the world…”

 

“Not all. You deliberately leave out Africa,” Wooyoung cut Chansung before he could even finished his sentence. Cracking up, Junho high-fived him.

 

“We’re going for a vacation not suicide attempts. Imagine being eaten by those wild animals,” Only by thinking of it, it sends chill down his spine. Chansung always had a weird thing on Africa. Every time someone mentioned Africa, the scene that he seldom watched on the Documentary where the Cheetah or the lion fed on the deer flashed infront of him, but instead of the deer, he imagine it was him.

 

“Well why don’t you develop a new country so we could visit it for our vacation because there’s none remain in the list,” Chansung sarcastically said to his hyungs.

 

“Whoa, NEWSFLASH! Chansung just use the word ‘DEVELOP’. Our Chansung has grow up,” Junsu, or Jun.K, shed his fake tears. Chansung glared at him, while the rest cracked up.

 

“Now, you don’t have to be all stress up, Chansung-ah. Let me help you,” said Nichkhun as he sat down next to Chansung and began typing on Chansung’s MacBook.

 

In a second, they were on Korea Airline’s page looking on the flight’s schedule.

 

“Hey, how about this, Gwiyoming? It’s an island between Indonesia and Australia. Roughly 14 hours flight but by the look of it, it may be worth it,” suggest Nichkhun and turn the laptop’s screen for the rest of the member’s to see the view of the island.

 

“Now, that’s where I wanna spend my vacation,” said Taecyeon.

 

“Wow! I’m in,” Wooyoung supported, stunned by the view of Gwiyoming.

 

“If Taecyeon hyung and Wooyoung hyung in, then count me in too,” Junsu said.

 

“Wow, 1 country from Nichkhun hyung and everyone immediately agree,” Chansung sighed and once again the rest of the member cracked up.