Chapter 2

Great Escape

 

Chapter 2.

 

The ride was indeed worth it. As soon as they stepped out of the airplane, the fresh air welcomed them.

 

“Ahhh~ fresh air. This is great,” exclaimed Nichkhun. He spread out his arms, which later the rest of the members followed, and take a deep breath. Fresh air always reminds him of someone. He then sighed.

 

“I need coffee,” said Junho gloomily. He easily gets jetlagged for a long journey trip and to ease the headache, he needs a strong coffee.

 

After spotting a coffee shop, Starbucks, on their way out, the group decided to hang out for a while. Much to their dismay, there were no fan girls squealing or chasing on them. Well, there are couple of youngsters shocked and then bowed, smiled and shake hands with them but that just it. No excessive skinship and to think of that, they seem to love it there.

 

In a while, they decide to rent a car and go with the map since the taxis are really expensive.

 

“So who’s driving?” asked Junho. “I have no experience in driving in foreign country,” he continued as Taecyeon helped Chansung and Junsu to put their entire luggage in the booth.

 

“Then, it’s all set, Khun hyung should drive. He practically drove in a foreign country everyday,” Wooyoung pointed out and he immediately sat on the back seat.

 

“I call dibs on the front passenger seats,” exclaimed Junsu. Taecyeon immediately cursed under his breath.

 

“Well I guess, I have no choice the,” Nichkhun sighed as he started the car.

 

After 20 minutes ride, the members started to realize that they still in the airport compound and they started bicker with each other but none of them dared to take the wheel.

 

While Nichkhun and Wooyoung bickered about the direction, Taecyeon insisted that he should be the one sitting at the front and eventually started shouting with Junsu and the maknae Chansung fell asleep the moment he take a seat in the car. Junho, sat in the middle, pulled his earphones up and started to sing loudly till he couldn’t hear the others bickering.

 

“CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?? I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE.” Chansung shouted and immediately the car becomes silent leaving Junho singing and trying to copy IU’s high pitched only to receive a smack at the back of his head by Chansung.

 

“Awww! PMS much?” Junho whined, rubbing the back of his head and Chansung continue to sleep.