Melody 4: The Last Part

Melody of The Heart

Dara POV

I stomp on my way. Babo Jiyong!!! Babo!!! Babo!!! Babo!!! Babo!!! Jaejoong eyes me amusely, then….

“HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…”

I glare at him.

“I can’t wait to see his reaction when he opens it!” He laughs heartily.

I pout.

“Come on Baby…don’t be upset. Believe me, he’ll regret his action just now.” He winks at me.

“I hope you right or I’ll cut his .”

“HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…” He is brust into laughter. “I don’t know that my Baby is this evil.”

I glare at him while he cluths his stomach. Meanie…

______________________________

Jiyong POV

At night.

I sit down on the floor of the prison I’ve locked, playing with the red box Dara gave back to me. I still can remember the day I gave it to her.

Flashback

It was her 16th birthday. I arranged some dinner for us. Just us.

“Jiyong, where are we going?” she pouted. OH MY DEAR GOD!!! She’s so cute.

“Just follow me Babe.” I winked at her. But, she wouldn’t see me of course, I’ve blindfolded her.

I positioned her on her chair and headed toward my own chair. She tilted her head left and right, pouting. Aish…I want to kiss her lips.

“You can open your eyes Babe.”

She reached her eyes and undone the knot, slowly but sure she take her blindfold down. She gasped and then squaled, “OH MY GOD!!! JIIII!!!!!”

I let out a chuckle. “Give me your left hand.”

She frowned.

“Baby…”

She held her hand, I reached it. With my right hand I slip a ring on her ring finger. She gasped. “Ji…” she said tearfully.

I chuckled. “Look!!!” I held my left hand. A similar ring circled on my ring finger.

Her eyes widened. “JIIYYYOOOONNNGGGGGG!!!!!!” She squealed. OH GOD!!! So cute…I laughed heartily.

End of Flashback

“Hey, what you’ve got from your visitor, huh!?” One of the prisoners asks me. His name is Doojoon. He’s here for a murder case.

I threw the red box toward him. “Take it if you want. I don’t need it.”

“Really?”  His eyes widen. “Lucky me.”

It cost $10,000 back then, but I don’t care it. It’s Dara who I want, not a simple ring.

“Hah!? What is it?” he says suddenly.

I eye him.

He closes it and throws it back to me. “I don’t need some paper.” He spat while…grinning? No no no I must be immagine it.

Paper??? I furrow my brow. I open it slowly. Once it is opened, my eyes widen, hand’s tremble. There, inside the box, instead a ring I see a paper with Dara’s hand writing.

 

To: My Jiyongie

Let’s start over. I’ll wait for you. ^_^

 

With love

Your Baby Dara

 

I drop it immediately. I blink, blink, and blink. I-I can’t believe what I just read. I slap my cheek continously. Then…

PLAK!!! Doojoon slaps me.

“Ack…” I squeal, caressing my cheek.

“I just help you.” He is grinning.

I eye him before run to the one of police officer, grabing her sleeve. “Can-can I borrow your phone, please!?”

She blushes. “But-”

“Please!!! It is related to my future with my loved one. Please!!!”

She shifts incomfortable. “Umm…fine, but don’t take too long,” digging her pocket.

I nod, snatching her phone. I try to press Dara’s number but I realize I don’t have it. Hyung!? Yes, Hyung. I press his number immediately. It rings once, twice…

“Annyeong-”

“HYUUNNGGG!!!” I scream.

“What the-”

“Where’s Dara!?”

“…”

“Hyung, where’s Dara!?” I plead.

“She is lulling Daewong.”

“Can I speak to her?” I ask deperately.

“No.”

I freeze. “Hyung, please-”

“You’ve turned her down this morning.”

I flinch. Was it too late!? No, please no.

“You’ve got to wait till morning.”

I brighten. “Really!? I can talk to her tomorrow!!”

“Yes. As long as you won’t turn her down.”

“No, I won’t. Thank you, Hyung. I love you.” I give him a smooch sound.

I return the phone to…err…why are they eyeing me like that!?

“You are gay??” Doojoon ask me carefully.

I blink, and blink.”What!? NO!!!”

He is back away slowly, shuderring. Great!! Now, the other prisoner and the police officer think me as gay.

______________________________

Jaejoong POV

I eye my phone.

.

.

.

I love you *smooch*

Shiver, shiver, shiver…

What the hell!!!

______________________________

Jiyong POV

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!

It’s time. It’s time. It’s time.

It’ll be the visit time in less than five minutes. OH MY GOD!! Dara will be her in less than five minutes. OH MY GOD!! I can’t wait it any longer. Please…let the five minutes pass just in a blink of eye. Amen.

.

.

.

Of course it won’t happen.

OH MY GOD!!! I rake my hair furiously.

Author POV

Doojoon nugdes the one sit beside him, wishpering, “Junhyung!”

“Hm???” the guy called Junhyung furrows his brow.

Doojoon lifts his hand, his point finger is pointing at Jiyong. “One…two…two and half…” he hold his breath, “three!!!”

“Visit time?” Jiyong asks the blushing female officer.

She shook her head.

He pouts, sliding into the floor, oblivious with the stare and giggle behind him.

 

Fifty second later.

It’s Gikwang’s turn. “One…two…three!!”

“How much minutes till the visit time, Mam?” Jiyong asks the officer.

“Umm…about three minute later.” She says shyly.

“Huft…I don’t know five minutes can be this long…” he wails.

Giggle giggle…giggle giggle…

 

Sixty second later.

Junhyung counts, “One…two…three…”

Nothing happened.

“three!!!”

Nothing happened.

“three!!!”

Still nothing happened.

“You are unlucky fella…” Doojoon pats his shoulder. Then, “Three!!!”

“Why hadn’t it come yet!!?” Jiyong roars.

Doojoon eyes him, “See?”

Junhyung glares at him. The other Beast giggles maniacally.

 

One hundred and ten seconds later.

The Beast looks at Jiyong, walking back and forth, bitting his y lips...shiver. They remember the conversation last night when…Jiyong gave smooch sound to a guy.

“Ten…”

They count together.

“Nine…”

Jiyong rakes his hair.

“Eight…”

Jiyong holds the iron trellis tightly.

“Seven…”

Jiyong blows rasberry.

“Six…”

Jiyong turns around. The Beast looks in different direction, making Jiyong eyes them suspiciously.

“Five…”

Doojoon counts while whispering.

“Four…”

Jiyong walks toward them. The Beast sits uncomfortable.

“Three…”

The officer comes in picture.

“Two…”

The rattling sound of the door can be heard.

“One…”

“Mr. Kwon, please come with me.”

Jiyong turns around, “NEH!!!”

 

“HOOORRRAAAYYYYYY!!!!!”

The Beast shrieked making Jiyong and the officer eye them. They pretend to do something else like…

 Doojoon draws something abstrack in the floor.

Junhyung counts the sum of iron bars.

Gikwang pretends to sleeps, but….his eye peeks Jiyong before shut it thight.

Hyunseung…spells the word on Gikwang’s clothes?

Yoseob chants…whatever it is.

And Dongwoon…counts the stars, but…it’s a day…a bright day. Sigh…

 

“Mr. Kwon???” the officer calls again.

Jiyong turns around, leaving these retards. Once Jiyong is out of sight, they stop doing whatever they did and…

“YYOOOOHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!”

Cheering…

Aish…maybe you don’t understand but they’ve witnessed the broken Jiyong, so lifeless and souless. That’s why they are happy to see him so full of life again.

______________________________

Jiyong POV

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! That’s my Baby!!! THAT’S MY BABY!!!

I run to her once she sets her foot on the police office, startling the officers around me. I hug her tight with my cuffed hands. She was spechless. I murmur incoherently on her ear. OH GOD!!! I can’t believe she was here. She was here for me. Heaven, thanks for sending her back to me…

“KYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!”

“WOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!”

“YAAHHHOOOOO!!!!”

The stupid squealed sounds snap me. I look at Dara. Her eyes show the same expression…a shock. We tilt our head to the side, gasped…

That sounds, THAT DAMN SOUNDS are come from the cops and prisoners. They…hug each other…and squeal…*cringe* Wait, what the hell are those prisoners doing here!!?? They are supposed on their cells, aren’t they?

“KISS!!” Jaejoong Hyung cheers suddenly, clapping his hands. My jaw drop litteraly.

“KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!!”

Another round of cheering is howling. Who do you think the culprits!? The jail inhabitants and their guardians. Sigh…

“Umm…Baby…” I say sheepishly.

“No.”

My eyes widen, “WAE!!!”

“Because…YOU KICKED ME OUT YESTERDAY!!”

I’m horrified. “No no no no, Baby. I didn’t mean to. Mianhe!! Mianhe!! Mianhe!! Mianhe!!” I say panickly.

Then…she shut me up by sealing our lips…I can hear the ‘AWWW’ sound but who’s care. What I care is having my Baby in my arms.

______________________________

I smile. Who’s care about the court? Who I need is sat behind me, encouraging me. Now I feel completed. My rib has been found. My half soul is come back. I don’t need anything else. Even when the prosecutor hands over my law report to the judge I don’t feel nervous at all. Because no matter how long I’ll be prisoned, she’ll wait for me. She promises to wait for me. OH GOD!! Thank you for your blessing.

“Ehem…before we begin our court session, I want to announce something.”

Our attention snaps to the judge immediately.

“Because this case actually is no more than a mere couple fight, the informer, Mr. Kim Jaejoong, withdraws his report.”

My eyes widen.

“Due to this fact, Mr Kwon Jiyong, is freed from all criminal prosecution.” He says in finality, winking at me.

.

.

.

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! Did he just say that I’m free? I’M FREE?? OH YES, I’M FREEEE!!!

“BABBYYY!!!”

“JIII…” Before I can go to her place, she throws herself at me.

I chuckle, shifting my gaze toward Hyung, he mouths something.

‘Don’t hurt her anymore or I’ll steal her from you.’

I frowned, tightening my hold on Dara. ‘Never.’ I mouth him back. He returns it with smile before walking out.

Jaejoong POV

Sigh…If you are happy, then I’ll happy too, Dara. That’s the way I love you.

______________________________

Jiyong POV

Oh God, I know I don’t deserve all of this but…thank You…thank You for sending Dara to my life. I’ll protect her, her body and her heart. I won’t let her hurt anymore. I’ll plaster a smile on her face everyday. I’ll treasure her more and more. And I’ll love her day by day. I know that’s not enough but that the only thing I can do to show my gratitude to You. Thank You…once again thank You.

“Ji,”

“Hm…”

“I’m nervous.”

I chuckle. “Don’t worry Babe, everything is gonna be alright.”

“But…”

“Shhh…just believe me.

She nods.

“You just need to say our vow. You’ll do it smoothly. And I’ll do it too.”

She gives me a small smile.

I chuckle. “Then we’ll have a perfect family. I’ll be a good father for Daewong. Even he isn’t mine, but I’ll be great father for him. Then-”

“Excuse me?” she frowns. Did I say something’s wrong.

“Err…yes?”

“What do you mean by Daewong isn’t yours?”

I smile. “Shh…don’t be angry, Babe. I promise I’ll think of him as my own son.”

She furrows her brow. “Do you know how old Daewong is?”

“Three years, right.”

“Yes, three years and a half to be exact.”

I frown. Where’s this conversation lead to?

“How long have I left you?”

“Four years and two months.”

“You remember?”

“Of course, Babe. You made me live in misery.”

She looks guilty. Bad mouth.

“But, you are here now, it’s more than enough.”

She smiles, “Then Ji, when do you think God created Daewong inside my tummy?”

“Hm…that should be four years and three months ago, right?”

She smile, “Do you know what was that mean?”

I frown, “YOU WERE CHEATED WITH JAEJOONG HYUNG BEHIND MY BACK!?” my eyes widen.

PLUK…she hits me with pillow.

“What was that, Babe-” Oh God, why is she glaring at me?

“I met Jaejoong the night I left, you Babo!?”

“Then…”

“Daewong is yours!!”

My eyes widen, a smile is curling in my face. I pull Dara, hugging her, “REALLY!?”

“You slow.”

I pout. “Why did you never tell me Babe?”

She is flinched.

I eye her, sighing “It’s okay…what more important is we’re together now.” I give her an assuring smile.

______________________________

This is my day…my most important day…my happiest day. I’m standing in altar with Jaejoong hyung as my groomsman. My parents have come back for me, for my wedding. The door opened, revealing my angel with Sohee as her bridesmaid. She is walking gracefully on the aisle. Her father, Mr. Park, holds her hand dearly before handing it to me.

“Take care of her.” He winks.

“I will.”

We face Father Jihoo to seal our vow, for the first and last time.

“I, Sandara Park, accept Kwon Jiyong…”

“I, Kwon Jiyong, accept Sandara Park…”

“as my husband…”

“as my wife…”

“in health…”

“in sick…”

“in rich…”

“in poor…”

“even in afterlife…” // “even in afterlife…”

“because…” // “because…”

“He is my Angel…”

“She is my Goddess…”

“For eternity…”

“For eternity…”

With that we seal our vow with a passionate kiss, till-

”APPA!!! UMMA!!! Why do you keep kissing? Is it delicious? I want it too.” Daewong wails in my mother’s arms.

OH GOD!!! Another round of explanation.

______________________________

END

 

Thankyou for reading it...

Luv U!!!!

 

Currently I'm working in new fic 'A GROOM FOR MY SISTER' with velvetRAIN

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/492270/a-groom-for-my-sister-comedy-dara-daragon-jiyong-romcom

don't expect to much...it's still foreword. I need to update my 2 fics before writing this new one.