Melody 3: The Third Part

Melody of The Heart

Previous Chapter

Jiyong POV

I dig my pocket and throw some cash toward the driver. “Pretend you didn’t see anything.” He just nods and adjusts the mirror.

I shift my attention to Dara. She trembles, a tear run down her soft cheek. My heart feels ache. I hurt her. I hurt her again.

“Mi-mianhe…mianhe, Baby-ah.” I gather her in my arm, soothing her. I rub her back when she sobbing. I kiss her hair, my own tears falling.

______________________________

Dara POV

I’m on in Jiyong’s bed now, trapped between Jiyong’s arms and legs. Once we arrived at his appartment, he didn’t let me go. I meant he didn’t let me leave. When he just went to the kitchen, he locked me inside his room. When he went to his bathroom inside his bed room he brought the key with him and he is still bringing it right now. Sigh…

I bite my lips. Honestly, I’m scared. I’m really really scared. The memory from the accident in the cab is still fresh on my mind.

“Ji…” I call him but he greets me with silent. “Ji, I need to go home-”

“No!” he cut me.

“But Ji-”

“I said no!”

OH GOD!!! Why is he so stubborn?

He buries his face on my neck, bitting and kissing it, sending me a tingle sensation. I won’t be surprised if I have several hickeys in the morning.

“Ji, stop it!”

“Why? You don’t like it? You always liked it in the past.” He says with hoarse voice, tightening his hold.

I bite my lips, trying hard not to cry.

“I want to make love to you.”

I stiffen.

“Ji, no.” I can feel that he flinchs upon my refusal.

“Why not?”

“I-I have Jaejoong now.”

His grip is tightening. I feel a warm liquid on my shoulder. OH GOD!! He isn’t crying, right? My eyes become misty.

“Ji, let me go please. You have Sohee now. Just forget about us and start your new life with-”

“NO!!!” he roared, startling me. “I can’t, Babe. I can’t.”

“Don’t be selfish, Ji. You should think her feeling and Jaejoong’s too.”

“So what if I’m selfish! I can’t live without you. I’ve tried it for ing four years and it’s no avail. You want me to live that way again!?” he laughs bitterly.

Okay, I can’t hold it any longer. My tears is falling and falling. He…he is broken officially. Ironic, isn’t? He was the one cheating and he is the one broken. It should be me, right? Sigh…love is wonderfull yet so painfull.

“Let’s…let’s talk about it tomorrow. I’m tired.”

He hasn’t budged.

“Ji, please. I’m tired.”

Then he moves, positioning himself beside me. He traps me in his arms, making sure I won’t be escape from him. Soon, we drift into deep sleep.

______________________________

Morning come.

I feel arms around my waist when I flutter my eyes, holding me tighly. It takes a while before I can see my surrounding. I blink, and blink, and blink again…WHERE THE HELL I AM!!! My eyes widen and I jerk back only to be pressed on a board chest even more. I eye the arms on my waist only to remember what happen last night…Jiyong.

I tilt my head slowly only to be greeted by his sleeping face. Something stirs inside of me. Oh God, just how much I’ve miss him. How long had it been? Four years. Yes, it took four years for me to be able to see his sleeping form again. I want to risen my hand and caress his face. But something holds me back, my hands stop midair. I can’t. I just can’t.

I reach for his pocket immediately, searching for the keys. I know he put it there. Once I feel a bulge on it, I know I’ve found it. I slip from his grip slowly and silently, not wanting to wake him up. I know one thing, he is not on his right mind and I’m afraid to find out of what he is cappable to do.

I run to the door once I free from him, entering the key to its hole and turning it. I don’t want to spend much more time here with him. It’s simple, I’m afraid. I’m afraid of him. But before I can swing the door widely, a hand slams it down. My eyes is widening in shock, so do my pounding heart. Shivering, I lift my hand from its handle slowly. Suddenly I was jerked back by a hand around my waist while I let out of a scream. He throws me to his bed roughly and eyes me with a cold expression, making me flinch. I cower before him.

“Ugh…”

The next I know, he pins me down to his bed, claiming my lips roughly. I try to push him but as the second passes, I feel weaker and weaker. He trails a wet kiss down to my jaw line, then to my neck, making me whimper in pleasure. He s my blouse while my neck.

“Uhh…Ji…no…”

“Shhh….” He whispers seductively on my ear.

“No, Ji…please no…”

I keep on my plea but he just ignores it.

______________________________

Jiyong POV

“Dara, say ahh…”

I’ve ordered a pizza for our dinner but she didn’t seem to like it. Sigh…

“Do you want to eat something else? You haven’t eaten since morning, Babe.”

I set down the food and hug her from behind, caressing her bound wrist. I decide to tie her because of her attempt this morning.

“Babe…”

Great!! Now she doesn’t want to talk to me. Sigh – can’t she see I just want to be with her? Why is she so eager to get away from me? What’s so good about Hyung anyway? I just don’t understand.

“Fine, let’s just sleep then.”

I lean her to me, holding her body tightly. Gently, I her hair, sniffing its scent. It calms me down. Her presence is all I need. Even if I have to trade the whole world for her, I’ll do it without a second thought. Just when I almost close my eyes, she is speaking.

“How long are you gonna keep me here, Ji?”

I startle with her question. How long? For the rest of her life if I can. But can I say it to her? NO. “Just for days, Babe.”

“How many days?”

“…” I fell silent, unable to answer.

“How many days, Ji?” she repeated.

“Can we not talk about it?”

“You’ve started it, Ji. I have a son and I don’t want to leave him for long.”

I winch. Son? Oh yes, Daewong, hers and Hyung’s.

“Jiyong!!!” she roared.

I reach for a hand kerchief and choloform I brought earlier. I can see her watching me in horror.

“Jiyong, stop it!! Ji!!!” she struggles before driving into unconciousness.

I watch her for a moment before kissing her lips hungrily.

______________________________

Dara POV

He is crazy!! He is insane!! It’s been a week since he brought me here. It’s been a week he locked me here. It’s been a freaking week I haven’t seen my son!! And it’s been a freaking week he makes me lying beneath him days and nights. !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! Father will scold me for cursing continously. If he thinks I’ll forgive him easily by doing it, then no!! A BIG NO!!!

“Babe.”

Oh, here it comes.

“Tell me what wrong Babe?” he asks while positioning himself behind me. His arms circle around my waist.

YOU!!! I shout in my mind.

“Babe…”

“…”

I hear him sigh. “Do you miss your son?”

YES!!! You stupid fella.

“How about I bring you to meet him?”

I stare at him widely. “Really?”

“Neh, as long as you come back here I’ll bring you to meet him.”

I winch. Come back? Here? That’s the last thing I want to do but for now I’ll play along. “Neh,” I nod.

A wide smile is plastered on his face. His eyes twinkle in happiness. I stun. How long had it been? “I’ll prepare your breakfast. We can go after you finish it,” he gives a peck on my lips before stride toward the door.

A moment later I hear a ruckus behind the door. Jiyong’s scream can be heard around the floor. I wouldn’t be surprised if complaint letters fill his letter box this afternoon. It didn’t take long to know the reason. The door is opened widely, revealing a haggard figure. His eyes widen when his gaze landed at me…mmm, at my outfit. He strides toward me slowly, eyeing me from head to toe. A tear rolls down his cheek. He shifts his gaze immediately, facepalming himself. Then, he walks outside. Then…

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO DARA!!!???” he roars. At the same time, I can hear voices when a fist lands on the flesh.

I get up and walk slowly toward the door, afraid of what I’ll see. And my fear is confirmed. There, I see Jaejoong hit Jiyong mercilessly before cops separate them. Jiyong looks badly beaten while Jaejoong is still fuming with rage. My eyes widen, not knowing what to do.

Our gazes meet. I can see a shock on Jiyong’s eyes but it’s replaced by fear immediately when Jaejoong stride toward me. He begins to struggle againts his holder.

“NO, HYUNG!!! DON’T TAKE HER!!! DON’T!!!” the tears begin rolling down his misty eyes while he continues to trash here and there.

“What are you talking about, Ji? Dara is with me in the first place.” Jaejoong says while gather me in his arms.

Jiyong flinch. A realization hits him. His tears are still rolling but no sound out of his lips. He’s break. He’s break completely. Even when the cops begin to pull him away he didn’t fight at all.

______________________________

At night.

“UMMMAAAA!!!”

I open my arms widely when Daewong runs toward me. He is sobbing uncontrolable in my arms…owh…poor Daewong…Don’t worry Baby, Umma will never leave you again.

“Dae-ah, your Umma is really really tired now. How about you accompany her to her bed??”

Daewong eyes Jaejoong before shifts at me. “Are you really tired, Umma?” he asks innocently.

I let out small chuckles. “Neh, Umma is really really tired.”

He holds Jaejoong’s hand. “Appa, let’s sleep together.”

Jaejoong blinks and looks at me. I just nod. “Then, what are we waiting for!?” He beams while scoops Daewong up using his arms.

An hour latter…

“Dara-ah…” He says while Dae’s hair.

“Neh?”

“Look at him. Don’t you think he’s so cute?”

“Neh.” I smile at the sleeping Dae.

“Just like his father.” My smile is disapeared in instant.

I eye him. “Do you have to mention him!?”

“You still love him, aren’t you?” he asks, still strooking Dae’s hair.

I flinch, “Jae-”

“And he’s still love you.”

My heart beat fast. I clench my fist.

“Dara…”

“Don’t.”

He eyes me.

“Jiyong and I are over.”

He is silent for a moment, “Really?”

“Really.”

“If he still loves you?”

“That’s ridiculus.” I chuckle.

He raises his brow. “But he still loves you.”

I chuckle, “He loves Sohee, not me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely.”

“Then why do you think he kidnaped you?”

“Insanity.”

He nods, “Yeah, he is insane. He insanely loves you.”

I glare at him, “Can’t we stop talking about him?”

“Nope.”

“Jae!!!”

“He was never cheated on you, Dara.”

I stiff. “That’s the funniest thing you’ve ever say, Jaejoong-ssi.” I let out a chuckle but his face remains impasive.

“Sohee told me everything.”

I clench my grip, shifting my sight away from him.

“It was her texting you. It was her alluring the hangover Jiyong. It was her making Jiyong belief he did it with you.”

“…”

“Dara!?”

“…”

“Dara, are you okay?” he holds my hand.

“It didn’t change anything, Jaejoong-ssi. He was still cheated on me.” I say in finality.

He sighs, “Do you know why I hit him the other time?”

I furrow my brow.

“He asked me to give you back.”

I flinch. “You didn’t say ‘yes’, did you?

He is silent for a moment, “I didn’t.”

I exhale my breath.

“But I wish I say ‘yes’.”

I snap at him. “Jae!!!” I roar.

“I only wish for your happiness, Dara-ah.”

“And you think I’ll be happy with him!?”

He fell silent.

“I don’t-”

“Your eyes say so.” He cuts me.

My eyes widen. I chuckle, “That’s impposible, Jae. You should check your eyes.”

“His eyes say the same.”

I shift my gaze.

“You should learn to forgive in order to reach a true happiness, Dara-ah. Only forgiveness can erase the pain. Only forgiveness can make you see the light.”

Jaejoong words lingger in my mind. “Why-why did you send me to him suddenly?”

“I’ve told you, haven’t I? I only wish for your happiness.”

I eye him.

Flashback

Jaejoong POV

It was just an hour after I got Dara back from Jiyong captive. I spent my day on church playing piano when someone called me.

“Jaejoong-ssi.”

I looked up, seeing the girl in front of me. This girl is the girl causing a grief to my Baby. Rage enveloped me but I wouldn’t let it seen. “What is it, Sohee-ssi?”

She fiddled with her fingers. “Umm…I…”

I eyed her menacingly.

She eyed me back, sighing, “It’s my fault.”

I furrowed my brow.

“It was me who set him up.”

“What do you mean?”

She bites her lips. “That night I went to Jiyong’s home only to find he’s drunk. Then-”

“Then…”

She sat uncomfortable, “I always love Jiyong. I always want him to my self. But all this time only Dara was in his eyes. I only could see them laughing from the side. I couldn’t interfere their relationship at all. That why-”

“That’s why you want to ruin their relationship.” I said stoically, clenching my fist. This heartless woman.

She eyed me before nodding.

“So that night-”

She nodded. “Yes, I was the one who texted Dara. I was the one who seduced Jiyong, making him belief I was his beloved Dara.”

I listened to her earnestly.

“I’m a bicth, right?” she said, letting a tear drop. She inhaled deeply. “I was success. Dara was gone, I got my place beside Jiyong but-” she choked, “I never gain Dara’s place in Jiyong’s heart.”

“Sohee-ah…” I comforted her. I could see her regret in her words.

“That day, when we met on church, was the most frightening day in my life.” She wiped her tears, “I was afraid I’ll lose Jiyong. I was afraid his residual feeling for Dara was still stronger than his feeling for me,” she sobbed, “And I was right.”

“Do you tell me all of this so that you can make up with Jiyong while I have Dara for my own?” I furrowed my brow.

She shook her head. “It doesn’t matter anymore.” She exhaled deeply, “Seeing him crumble before my eyes breaks my heart even more.” She eyed me. “I believe you feel the same for Dara.”

I shift my gaze, nodding.

“I don’t know what will you do, but-” she choked, “but I’ll let him go. If I’m not the one that can make him happy, I’ll send him to the right one. That’s the way I love him.” She smiled bitterly.

I…I was spechless…once the fallen angel had gained her true wings, becoming a beautiful, kind hearted angel.

“Tell Dara I’m sorry…really really sorry.”

With that she strode toward the door.

End of Flashback

Dara POV

I’m spechless. Did Sohee really say that? But-but it isn’t fair for Jaejoong, is it?

“Dara-ah?” her thought is interrupted by Jaejoong’s voice.

“Neh?”

He chuckles. ”Here.” He opens his palm.

My eyes widen.

He takes my hand before putting the thing in his palm on mine.

“Jaejoong-ssi?”

He just smiles while nodding.

“Jaejoong-ssi…” I circle my arms around him, crying.

He just chuckles.

______________________________

Jaejoong POV

“Do I look good?”

It’s the n times she asks me the same question and say ‘yes’. Sigh… we decide to visit Jiyong on the next day.

“Are you sure, Jaejoong-ssi?”

Sigh…”Yes, Dara-ah. You look stunning.” I mock her. Now that I think about it, she never tries to dress up for me when we go on date. Sigh…poor me.

She pouts. “Really?”

OH GOD!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR BEAUTIFUL ANGEL AND TELL HIM TO SAY ‘YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL DARA-AH!!!!’ I’m crazy. It’s official.

“But-”

“Ask again and I’ll kiss you.” I cut her.

She gives me a horrified expression. Good.

“Sandara Park-ssi? Kim Jaejoong-ssi?” the police officer calls us.

We are headed toward her. “Yes, mam.”

“Please follow me.”

We walk to some room. There are tables on the center and a glass divides the room into two. There is a gap between the glass and the table letting visitor and prisoner had a direct contact. Dara sit on one of the chair while I’m standing behind her. She looks…nervous. Sigh… Not long after that, the one we wait comes. He looks haggard than ever and I can see his eyes widen when he see his visitors.

Jiyong POV

I wonder who will visit me. My parents?? That’s imposible. They are overseas right now. I even doubt they know about me in jail. Hyung and Dara??? That’s much more imposible. I believe I’m the last man she wants to see after what I did to her. Damn. Sohee?? That bicth. Hope I wouldn’t throw up seeing her.

But my thought has deceived me. It’s Hyung and Dara. The thought they’ll marry soon chokes me. Damn. Maybe they are hurrying their marriage after the incident and they deliver the invitation right now.

I lower my gaze all the time. How can I face them!? Dara…I hurt her again. The tought of it is killing me. I can feel my own tears drop. I swap it furiously with my cuffed hand. Ugh…since when I become this weak.

“Ji…” I can feel her eye me warrily.

“Mianhe…”

She stiffs.

“Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe…” I beg for her forgiveness furiously. I’m facepalming my self.

“Jiyong…” she reachs for me but I’m back away. I’m not worth her touch.

Dara POV

Sohee is right. He’s broken. He’s broken completely.

“Jiyong…” I try to reach him but he is back away. Does he not want me anymore? But-but…

Now I’m afraid. I’m afraid of the thought of losing him again. I don’t want it. I’ve made up my mind. I want to start over with him, but-but what if he doesn’t want? No… I search that thing inside my bag furiously. I hope I won’t leave it behind.

“Ji…” I say while put a red box on the table.

I can see his eyes widen. He clenchs his fist, his body is trembling. He shifts his gaze. A tear drops from his eye. “You can keep it, Dara.”

I blink, and blink, and blink. “But I want give it to you.”

He eyes me, then Jaejoong-ssi. He smiles bitterly, “I understand, you don’t want anything related to me. I’ll appreciate you decision.” With that he snatches it and walks away.

I’m left dumfounded. “Jiyong, Jiyong!!! Wait!!” I call him but he wouldn’t budge.

______________________________

I stomp on my way. Babo Jiyong!!! Babo!!! Babo!!! Babo!!! Babo!!! Jaejoong eyes me amusely, then….

“HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…”

I glare at him.

“I can’t wait to see his reaction when he opens it!” He laughs heartily.

I pout.

“Come on Baby…don’t be upset. Believe me, he’ll regret his action just now.” He winks at me.

“I hope you right or I’ll cut his .”

“HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…” He is brust into laughter. “I don’t know that my Baby is this evil.”

I glare at him while he cluths his stomach. Meanie…

______________________________

 

One chapter again and it's done.

Thanx for supporting me!!!!*bow*