Melody 1: The First Part

Melody of The Heart

Let me put my heart into this story...

 

Annyeong,,,this is my 3rd fic. please comment so i know what i lack...*bow.

________________________

City of Angels

(Sarah McLachlan)

Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
For the break that will make it OK
There's always some reason to feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction or a beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of the Angel far away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here

So tired of the straight line, and everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
The storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies
That you make up for all that you lack
It don't make no difference, escaping one last time
It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees

In the arms of the Angel far away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
In the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here

You're in the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here

______________________________

 

 

Dara closed her eyes, savoring the feeling.

Clap clap clap clap…

She glanced on her right side, giving a small smile at Jaejong, her fiance.

“It is wonderfull, Baby!! I can say you’ll be great pianist.” he beamed, giving her hug.

“Ja-e-jong-ssi…air…air…”

His eyes widened. “Bwoohh…mianhe, Baby. Are you OK?” he checked her from the head to toe.

She just rolled her eyes. Aish…this guy...she shook her head.

______________________________

Dara POV

I know Jaejong a long time ago. He became my fiance when I was 14 years old but for some reason he left a year later. I don’t know what had happened to him until I met him again.

Flashback

Four years ago. I was 16 at that time.

It was night. I run and run along the way. My tears kept falling and falling. The rain kept pouring at me, hiding the tears on my check but not with my puffy eyes. My heart still constricted with pain. I just saw my boyfriend kissed another girl. HE KISSED THAT GIRL USING THE LIPS HE USED TO KISS ME!!! THE LIPS HE USED TO TELL ME THAT HE LOVED ME!!! THE LIPS HE USED TO SMILE AT ME!!! But it wasn’t all, guess what I saw after that. HE MADE LOVE TO HER!!! OH GOD!!! If I knew falling in love could be this hurt, I prefered to never experience it.

I fell into my knees, sobbing. My clothes soaked, making me shivered. But it’s nothing compared to what my heart felt right now. I wanted nothing. I just wanted to erase everything. EVERYTHING!!! HIM AND ALL MEMORIES OF HIM!!!

______________________________

O Holy Night

O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand.
O'er the world a star is sweetly gleaming,
Now come the wisemen from out of the Orient land.
The King of kings lay thus lowly manger;
In all our trials born to be our friends.
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!

Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.
And in his name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
With all our hearts we praise His holy name.
Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we,
His power and glory ever more proclaim!
His power and glory ever more proclaim!

______________________________

Faintly, I heard a choir sang ‘O Holy Night’ song, it was calming me. I looked for its source. A little church with dimly light stood proudly in front of me. I didn’t know but something stirred inside of me. I felt longing… I had forgotten the God for so long and now I felt like He called me back to him. I took a small step toward it, shorting the distant. I wanted nothing but entered it. I wanted to pour everything before Him. And I want Him to lift the weightness in my heart.

I hide behind the wall, waiting for people to leave. I didn’t want anyone to see me. I just wanted to be alone with Him. When I didn’t see anyone, I brought my self walking into the church. I opened the door little by little, scared if someone decided to comeback. The silent greeted me. So did the figure on the cross in front of me. My tears were falling even more. Something seeped on my veins, a peace. My steps felt so heavy as the time passed. Then I fell into my kness, crying and crying…

“Please, please…let me forget…let me forget him…let me forget everything about him…” I pleaded in front of Him.

.

.

.

“Dara!!!”

______________________________

Jaejoong POV

Err…I heard a lot of story about ghost on this church. BUT not even once I believed it. I meant, hello ̴…this is a church for Christ sake. Why would ghost came here huh!? Doing shrift? For a Christ’s sake, they were dead. DEAD!!! Don’t you think it’s too late? Where were they when they were still alive huh!? But my faith was shaken tonight.

I was going to sleep when I heard someone crying. Well, crying was not bad but IT WAS MIDNIGHT!!! A FREAKING MIDNIGHT!!! WHO THE HELL WAS CRYING AT TWELVE O’CLOCK!!! AT CHURCH THAT – if I not make any mistake – WERE EMPTY BEFORE I LEFT!!!

That was why I decided to ‘peek’ this ‘ghost’. Who knows if it turned out to be a pretty girl? I’m a man afterall and I’m straight. And I wasn’t a father – maybe you got the wrong idea. Well, I was prepared myself to be shocked but it was no avail. Never in my life, I expected to see her anymore, not after I left her a year ago. For Christ’s sake it was Dara, my Baby Butterfly.

“Dara!!!”

End of Flashback

______________________________

Dara POV

“Attention!!!” Father Jihoo voice snapped me.

Owh…I forget to tell you. We are at church. It’s a different church from the time we met. It was closed down for some reason. Its occupants moved to this larger and bigger church.

We are not living here anymore. Jaejong has become a raising star as a pianist. And me, I just spend my time teaching music at school. After brought a new house, he asked me to live with him at his new home. We, err…made up. He told me everything what happened to his family. You won’t be able to see it but he had been through a lot. It was just one night but everything in his life changed. His parents murdered and the culprit burned down his house. He was alone. Fortunately, Father Jihoo found him and took him in. And even after everything, you see it right…he’s still as cheerfull as always.

Not long after our movement, he proposed to me…in front of people at church. I still remember people shouted ‘yes yes yes’. I still couldn’t believe what I saw, the priests and the nun squealed…they are SQUEALED with ‘KKKYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH’ word when I said ‘yes’. Ugh…floor, please swallow me…nothing happened…floooorrrr, please swallow meeee…nothing happened…ugh FLOOR!!! HURRY UP AND SWALLOW ME!!! Err…I think I need to go to mental institute. Poor floor.

“What is it, Father?”

“We have an important guest, Gaby.” He said with his cute smile.

By the way Gaby is for Gabriella, my baptist name. Just like Jaejong’s Raphael. People here use to know us as Gabriella Park and Kim Raphael. I don’t mind it anyway.

“Who?”

“Who? Kwons and Ahns of course.”

I flinched hearing their name. I shook my head. No, it can’t be them. There are a lot of Kwon and Ahn out there, right!?

“Their heir and heiress will marry at this church in a week, don’t you know that?”

I glanced at Jaejoong but the latter just shook his head.

Suddenly, Father Jihoo gasps, “Mianhe, I forget that both of you had been overseas for two months.”

“Good to know you still have a good memory, Father.” Jaejoong says abruptly.

Father blinks. “Wait, Aren’t you going to play on their marriage, Jae.”

Now it’s Jaejoong turn. He blinks. Realization hit him. “OH MY GOD!!! YOU MEAN THEM?”

Great!!! Now I’m confused. “Who are they, Jae?”

“Oh, just a friend, Baby. It’s Kwon-“

“Hyung?”

My attention and the people shift to the voice owner. My eyes are widening. My heart constrict in pain. The old painfull memory has come back. He’s here. The man who broke my heart is here. And he came here, to church, with his future bride, Ahn Sohee, to plan their wedding.  OH GOD!!! YOU TRICK ME!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING HIM TO MY LIFE AGAIN!? YOU KNOW I’VE TRIED EVERYTHING TO BURY ALL THE MEMORIES. SO WHY DO YOU BRING HIM AGAIN IN MY LIFE!?

My tears fall but before no one aware I swap it with my palm. I turn around facing the piano, taking a deep breath. I try to calm my heart from so much emotions…longing, disapointed, sad, and…love. Yes, I still love him. Even after four freaking years, I STILL LOVE HIM. OH GOD!!! It’s not fair.

“Hyung!!! You are here?” I hear him calling Jaejoong. I want nothing but get away from here as fast as possible.

“Congratulation, Ji.”

“Thank you, Hyung.” He chuckle. He must be very happy, huh!? Who wouldn’t? He’ll marry in a week for a Christ’s sake. And me? I think the only one suffering here is me.

“Oh, by the way Ji, let me introduce you to my fiance, Gaby.”

OH NO!!!

I tilted my head slowly toward them. “Hello, Gabriella Park imnida.” I give them a small smile. I can litterally say, the mighty Kwon Jiyong and his dear fiance had been seeing ghost.

______________________________

Jiyong POV

“I prefer Sarah McLachlan’s City of Angel, Celine Dion’s My Heart Will Go On, Westlife’s Againts The World, and Quenn of My Heart. Hm…TOP, GD, BOM’s We Belong Together, Forever With You, and Oh Yeah. I like their songs.”

I can hear Hyung ranting but nothing entering my mind. My whole attention is directed toward his fiancee, Gabriella Park. She is too identical to Dara as if she is her twin. Huh! So what if she is, it’s not like she is Dara. Ugh, that girl, I had given her everything. She was my whole world. But what does she do? She left me. FOR GOD’S SAKE, SHE LEFT ME!!! I have planned my whole life with her but she just left me.

The first days of her disapearance were the hardest days of my life. I felt so depressed of her betrayal. At that time Sohee kept coming. She was comforting me, helping me forget about her. Then we decided to going out. I know it’s hard but I try to love her for who she is. I don’t want to make her Dara’s replacement. But word is much simpler than action. I can’t deny it, even after I grew felling toward Sohee, I still love Dara. That’s why my heart hurt seeing Gabriella.

“Stop staring at my fiancee can’t you? You already have yours.” Hyung wave his palm in front of me, snapping me from my thought.

“Mianhe, Hyung. It just…it just she looks like some one I know.”

“Bwooohh….Really? Who?”

“Not important.” I let a small chuckle out.

“Who??” He beams, giving me a pout.

Aish…this big guy. Doesn’t he know how old is he? “No one, Hyung. Now, please give me the list.”

I hear he sighs. “Here. Oh, just for you know I’ll play with Gaby. Hm…why didn’t we have rehearsal now?” He glances at Gaby,”Baby!!!”

She tilts her head slowly, “Neh?” I can say she had a beautiful voice.

“Let’s have rehearsal!” With that he walks toward her.

______________________________

Jaejoong POV

“It’s rare for me to sing or rap, but since this is your marriage, I will make an exception. Better you prepare a hugh amount of money for me…kekekeke…”

“No need to worry, Hyung. Just make it perfect.” He smirked.

Owh…is he challenging me? Accepted.

 

(I know it’s hard but please immagine it Jaejoong and Dara)

We Belong Together (English Version)

(BigBang feat Park Bom)

 

(GD) Yea, Baby Boo
I'm always thinking about you
Whatever you do, I'll always trust you
You know... We belong together uh

Chorus – Park Bom
Boy I'm ready for your love (yea yea)
You got me going steady for your love (oh oh)
Nobody but you I'm thinking of (don't cry)
So heavenly so obvious (thanks a lot, yea)
Ooh baby I'm so ready for your love (love me)
You got me going steady for your love (we belong together uh)
Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of (yess)
That's only because we belong together (let's go)

GD:
(Oh) Uhh hey baby girl, what's up
Give me just a little time
You be always on the go, it's like, oh, you can barely say 'Hi'
My sweet lover, there can never be another
Wanna rub ya, baby all the above
No one can deny you're so fly, so fly
Gotta say 'my, my'
And it's killing me everyday of the week
Oh, but I guess I get by
Want you on this side of me
Just ride with me to our destination
Kick back, unwind and relax you know

(PB: Ooh, baby baby)

Never mind your probs and woes
We can sail away and free those
Everyday type city life
Now it's our time, enjoy this view
The sun is out and it's all about you and me
Let's get this groove on
Get a move on
Hey, let's cruise on
Until the morning yo

Repeat Chorus
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/bigbang-we-belong-together-english-lyrics.html ]
TOP:
(Hey hey, hey hey)
Girly got that good stuff!
Please, give me room, I'ma do when I do these, in full swing
When I cleared the room, there she was, so beauty
Never ever did I lay my two eyes on so much juicy (so juicy)
Gotta say she's so incredible; classy, not a hoochie
So truly, wanna show her I'm that kinda guy, fosho
That gives her more than your average, I'm goin' all for broke
Just like these deep flows, I got what it takes to beat yours
So they may call me 'HERO'
But enough of that you're all crying out 'Drama'

Girl you got my head on spin, ain't nothing I would do
What's going on, we going out
Cuz it's about me and you
I'm talking every second of every minute, I'm thinking about you
We gonna breeze right through, forever from my heart, I promise you

Repeat Chorus

(GD: yea, listen)

PB:
The way you treatin' me
So heavenly and wonderful (Trust me)
Oh we have so much so fun, can't get enough, I need some more (Na, na)
That's for sure, gotta let you know
I'm ready to just give you my all (Gotta be, gotta be my love)
And I can't wait for you to hold me gently in your arms (I'm so happy)
Caress my body baby, as we both become one (I love you)
Feel it all deeply in my heart (I will)
That we belong together my love, oh

GD:
(Oh) Baby, your love is so mind-blowing (PB: Oh yea)
I need you, gotta please you my girl
And that's for life-long (Oh baby, baby)
Baby, you know we're so right flowin'
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny

Baby, your love is so mind-blowing (PB: oh baby baby...)
I need you, gotta please you my girl
And that's for life-long (You know that I love you, yea)
Baby, you know we're so right flowin' (belong together)
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny (ooh baby...)

 

You know, I really love this song. It’s our song me and Baby Gaby. No need to worry Baby, I’ll make a song for you, and I will sing it on our marriage. So please wait okay. Wink.

But…

“What’s wrong with you, Baby? Your play is souless. Are you okay?” I reach for her brow.

“Aish…I’m okay Jaejoong-ssi.” She pouts. OH MY GOD!!! Why is she so cute? I’m falling and falling and falling for her.

“Aish…how many time do I have to tell you to call me ‘OPPA’ ha!?”

“Hundreds.” She says noncallantly.

You want to play with me? Hmm…okay.

“Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’……………”

“YAH!!! SILENT!!!”

Huahahahahahahahaha…look at her face! OH MY GOD. I should record it. It’s a treasure. But I haven’t finished yet…

“Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’; Call me ‘OPPA’……………”

She begins panicking. She tries to cover my mouth but I avoid her successfully. Then…

SHE SEALED MY MOUTH WITH HERS. I feel on heaven right now. But…

“YAH!!! JAE!!! DARA!!! DON’T DO THAT IN FRONT OF YOUR SON!!! YOU STUPID PARENTS!!!” I hear Father Jihoo roared.

Dara’s and my eyes were widened. We tilt our head on Father Jihoo’s direction. Err…I mean on the kid beside him. Dae Wong has his jaw dropped. Oh no! He’ll begin ranting after that. No offence. It just he’s very smart for kid of his age.

“Aish…this is your fault.”

Great!!! Now my Baby is angry to me too.

“Come on Dae-ah…come with Umma okay…” She says with gentle voice. Then, she strides toward the door, holding three years old Dae Wong safely on her arm.

“Neh, Umma.”

Aish…what a beautiful scene. I’m lucky to have her as my future bride. She is a perfect mother to my children.

______________________________