Epilogue

Baby Come Back
        "Yah! Seth! Be careful over there!" 
 
        "But Appa!" 
 
        "No buts Seth, we don't want your Umma being upset if you get hurt." the now twenty-seven year old Kwon Jiyong scolded his son. 
 
        Kwon Logan Seth pouted and ran back to his Appa's side. His Umma was at work, so he was with his Appa today. 
 
        "Let's head home. I'll take you back to the park tomorrow, okay kiddo?"  
 
        Seth nodded, taking his Appa's hand into his. The two walked, heading to their house. After Jiyong had gotten married, he had upgraded from his apartment to a nice two bedroom house. It was perfect for a family. 
         
        "Is Umma almost home?" Seth asked, as Jiyong made dinner. 
 
        Jiyong nodded and the front door opened. "That must be her now." He chuckled. 
 
        "UMMA!" Seth yelled, running towards the young twenty-two year old. The woman chuckled and picked her son up, pressing a kiss to the two year olds cheeks. 
 
        Seth giggled and his Umma put him down. She walked into the kitchen and smiled fondly at her husband. "Looks good."  
 
        Jiyong smirked. "I know something else that looks good." He winked at her. 
 
        "Yah! Oppa!" She playfully hit him. 
 
        "Aish! Okay! Okay I was just teasing Ashley!" He laughed.  
 
        Yes you heard him correctly. He said Ashley. She had accepted him back into her heart. Though it had taken time, it had been worth it. The two had gotten happily married and had their son Seth. 
 
        Ashley grinned at him. 
 
        After dinner, Ashley put Seth to bed and headed to her room with Jiyong. He was already there, under the covers. 
 
        "Hey, you're taking up my side of the bed." She teased. 
 
        "Oh yeah." Jiyong grinned, puling her down and tickling her. Ashley laughed, trying to squirm away. Jiyong stole a few kisses here and there. 
 
        "Mercy! Mercy!" Ashley cried. Jiyong stopped tickling her. 
 
        "How was work today?" He asked. 
 
        Ashley smiled. "Great as usual. I really love teaching." 
 
        Jiyong nodded. "I know you do. You're good at it."  
 
        "And how was your day with our son?" 
 
        Jiyong laughed. "Entertaining as usual. I swear I don't know where that boy gets his personality from." 
 
        Ashley gave him a pointed look. "I think I know where he gets it from." 
 
        Jiyong smirked. "Oh really? Do I need to tickle you again?" He raised his hands, inching towards her. 
 
        Ashley laughed. "No, I'm good." 
 
        Lying next to him, she smiled. "Anyway we're exhausted." 
 
        "Well of course... wait... did you say we?" 
 
        Jiyong raised up a bit to look at Ashley's smiling face. She took a hold of one of his hands and placed it on her stomach.  
 
        "We." She whispered, softly. 
 
        Jiyong eyes filled with love and adoration for the woman before him, as he realized what she was saying.  
 
        "Another baby!" He breathed. "We're going to have another little one!" He jumped out of the bed, dancing around. "I'm going to be a Appa to two kids!" 
 
        "Oppa! Get back in the bed! You're embarrassing me!" 
 
        Jiyong grinned and continued to dance around the room. 
 
        Ashley sighed and looked down at her stomach, laying a hand against it. "Baby, please don't turn out to be as weird as your Appa." 
 
        "Hey! I heard that!" 
 
        Ashley laughed. 
 
        Jiyong crawled back into the bed and snuggled up against her. He smiled. "Thank you, baby. Thank you from coming back to me." His voice was full of love and he placed a hand on her stomach, kissing her lips. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
And the Epilogue is short because I wanted to keep it sweet and simple. I pretty much wrote everything I needed to in the first chapter. :D