Catching Feelings

That Man

 

 

..

 

~I'm just trying to see where this can take us,

cause everything about you girl is so contagious..

Jay smiled to himself thinking what he just did might have creeped the hell out of Mira. But he really just didn't care. At this point, he was willing to do anything. Anything to make sure what they had was real.

This is the only time he had.

He remember begging his manager without shame for a one week break for work in the midst of his busyness. His manager asked if he wanted to go back to the US to see friends there. He just gave him a smile and his manager knew what he meant.

He turned to observe the now very much cautious lady in the kitchen checking on him once in a while. Just now, he quietly walked up to Mira who was struggling in the kitchen and gave a back hug. Unfortunately, it wasn't the most sweet nor romantic moment when Mira 's self defence switch was suddenly . She almost hit him with the spatula she was holding, yelling, "yahhhh!!", and apologized just two seconds later. He startled her, so it was him who should be apologizing.

"She's cute.." he thought to himself.

He realized that he had not been around much by her side when she needed support the most. He knew he should've put things aside and gave her priority when her father was ill. In his heart, he cursed the timings of his schedule for overlapping with his personal matter at times like that. He rested his head on the sofa and closed his eyes.

Little that he knew, he was starting to curse his buddy, Kyuhyun too.

Damn it, Why did he have to steal my opportunities. Why couldn't it be me? Why wasn't it me who spent all the money anf time and energy for her. Why him..

"Anybody hungry? !" Mira shrieked from the dining table. Jay snapped out of his monologue and turned to look at his girlfriend standing by the table whilst busy plating her dish. He had called him early on that Saturday morning and told her that he didn't care what she had planned, she must cancel it and cook lunch for him. No fcuks were given at all. He didn't mind Mira nagging him and whining how lazy and tired she was. He wanted her to cook and he wanted it bad.

And now here she is in front of his eyes, serving him, making time for him, attending to him. Such a sweetheart. 

"Thanks, babe.." he cooed into Mira's ears as soon as he got by her. She turned to him and shot him an angry look. "Ooh.. I'm so scared.." he said and pinched her soft cheeks. They sat at the table and ate like normal human beings do.


I miss her.. 

 He shrugged his shoulders.

I really miss her.. He slapped his left cheek.

But I do.. I realy do..  He lifted his hand to slap his right cheek.

Pang!

"Ow!" he shouted and rubbed the sore spot.

"Why did you slap me, ichasik!".

"I was helping you. You should really be thanking me, Kyuhyun," Hyukjae said with the most innocent look on his face.

Kyuhyun clicked his tongue and displayed an annoyed look on his face. The chilly breeze of Germany helped to cool his annoyance and he went back to staring at the beautiful scenery before him. As usual, him and the boys would gather for their annual trip. But this year, he didn't really feel like it. He felt burdened having to leave Korea. Or so he thought..

He was really reluctant to go but as soon as Donghae told him that there will be a beer festival by the time they got to Germany, he starts packing away. The last time he laid his eyes on the personal stylist he adored so much was when he made her come to the dorm and pack his luggage for him. That was when he got whacked by Heechul for asking a girl to pack his clothes.

//Flashback//

"Ya maknae. *whack!* Don't you know how to pack your own clothes? "

"Ow hyung.. This is her job too.." 

"You're getting softer and softer. Better go enroll in army next year!"

"andwaeee.. *whacked* Oush! Ya Kim Heechul!" 

//End//

Kyuhyun wondered if he made her do things beyond her job scope. He smiled to himself with his eyes closed. He can create 1000 chores for Kim Mira if he had to, as long as he is able to have her by his side. 

I'm such a bad man. Selfish. She's with somebody else. And yet, I act as if she's mine. I feel like she's mine. Aishhhhh.. Why do I feel so mushy when she's around? Kim Mira..

~In my head we're already together

I'm cool alone, but with you I'm better,

I just wanna see you smile,

You just say the word and I'll be right there,

I ain't never going nowhere..