♥ - -002- - ♥

Loving You

Yooyoung and Jongup walks to the Amusement Park with a happy mood.So,they playfully chit chat-ing and walks happily.It’s just about 10 minutes though.And so,they’ve arrived at their destination,the Amusement Park.

“Whoah,I think it’s the biggest and best Amusement Park I have ever visited!” Can’t hide her excitements,she hops while her hand keep grips Jongups arm.Not only Yooyoung,Jongup also can’t close his mouth and his mouth turns into an ‘O’ shape.Then he nods,

“By the way? Which one should we ride first?” Yooyoung looks around the Amusement Park.

“Let’s try that roller coaster first.I think it will be fun.”

“Eh? A roller coaster?”

“Hm.Why?”

“No,just..I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Roller coaster is scary! I’m afraid.”

“Hey,no need to be afraid,Yooyoung ah.You have me!” Yooyoung stares Jongup with a straight face,while Jongup is just grinning.

“Alright.” Yooyoungs straight face turns out to be a bright face. “But you have to make sure that I’m okay afterall.” Jongup smiles.

“Of course!”

“Good.Let’s go!” Yooyoung grabs Jongups hand and they walk to the roller coaster’s platform.

 

“Have you done with the ticket yet?” Yooyoung rubs the dolls fur while she’s waiting for Jongup.

“Done.By the way,you’ll take that gigantic doll together when we ride the roller coaster?” Jongup points the doll Yooyoung hug.She’s nodding,telling that she’s sure.

“Of course.I can’t go without it.” She hugs the doll tightly.

“I think it would be inconvenient if you bring it.”

“But I think it’s okay.I’ll keep hugging it if I’m afraid.”

“Alright,let’s go.Now it’s our turn.” They sit on the roller coaster and wear the safety equipment.

“Oh my God,I feel so tense right now.” She keep grips Jongup hand,not wanting to let it go.

“Hey,it haven’t start yet.”

“But I already can feel the aura.” Jongup chuckles.

“What aura? Don’t worry,I’m sure it’s safe so we don’t have to feel afraid.” Yooyoung stares at Jongup with her blank face,then nods weakly.

“Th-that’s ri-oh my!” She startles when the roller coaster has already moving yet.

“Oh Lord..” She keep prays,not wanting something bad happens.The roller coaster is going up and up.It reaches the ,then it’s going down in a very high speed.

“O-oh my gooooooood! Ah Mommy!!” Yooyoung scared like she’s about to dying,while Jongup is just laughing and enjoying it.

“Whoaaaaaah! It’s fuuuun!”

“Aaaaaaaack! Mommy,it’s scary!!” Yooyoung can’t stop screaming.Jongup thinks it’s fun but Yooyoung thinks it’s like killing her twice.When the roller coaster is about to it’s end,Yooyoung can calm down.She heaves a deep sigh.

 

“Ah,finally it’s the end.” She takes off the safety equipment.

“Yooyoung ah! How was it? It’s a lot of fun,right?”

“What fun? It’s like it killed me twice.Oh my,the speed was no joke!” Jongup laughs at Yooyoungs expression.

“So,wanna ride it once again?”

“NO! No more things like that,not even once.”

“Hehehe.But by the way,which one should we ride next?”

“Let’s just ride the Merry-Go-Round.”

“Eh? It’s childish!”

“No,It’s more refreshing than those holly roller coaster.”

“But-“

“Ssh,no buts.Remember? You should do whatever I want.”

“Alright alright,Miss.” Yooyoung smiles while she embraces Jongups shoulder that a bit higher than her height.They walk lightly to the Merry-Go-Round and they buy the tickets.

 

“Puppy~” Yooyoung playfully hides her face behind the pole so Jongup can’t see her face.

“What?”

“Find my face if you can!”

“No!”

“Eeh why?” She peeks with a blank face. And CLICK!

“Assa! I got your face,merong!” He secretly took a picture of Yooyoung with her blank face hugging her gigantic doll.

“Yah what are you doing!” She feels annoyed.

“Taking a pic of your ‘precious’ face.” He sticks out his tongue.

“What precious..yah stop teasing me,Moon Jongup!”

“Who tease you? Babo..”

“Who did you call with babo?”

“Of course it’s you!” Again,he took a picture of Yooyoungs annoyed face.

“So cute..” He mumbles in a lower tone,so Yooyoung can’t hear it.

“You..stop taking picture of me.You,give me your cellphone.Let me see,is it turn out good?”

“No no no,you can’t.”

“Puppy!”


- - -

After such a ‘long fight’ they sit on the bench,eating the creamed buns.

“That was crazy.” Yooyoung eats her creamed buns while her eyes gazing at Jongup.

“That was fun! I love to fight with you.”

“Yah what did you say?” She slaps Jongups arm gently.Jongup continue eats his creamed buns,then his eyes ‘catched’ something.

“Yooyoung ah.” Lazily,she gazed at Jongup.

“What?” All of sudden,Jongup leans his face toward Yooyoungs face.

“Eh,w-what..” Yooyoung closes her eyes in a reflex.Her heartbeat became more faster and faster.What are you doing right now,Puppy?  That words fill her head.Is jongup kissing her? Then she feels something touches her lips.But wait.It’s kinda dry and,so strange.Is Jongups lips like this?

“Yooyoung ah,what are you doing?” Jongups voice is making her startled.She opens her eyes,then found Jongup hides his laughter.

“Jo-Jongup so..you..”

“What? Do you think I’m kissing you,eh?” Shoot,he knows what I’m thinking.

“O-of course no!”

“So why were you closed your eyes?”

“That,It was just a reflex.Nothing.”

“Really? Don’t lie.I know,you’ll blink too much when you’re lying.” Yooyoung gives Jongup a dead stare,then push Jongups arm.

“Yah you! Stop teasing me,puppy!” She keeps slaps Jongups arm,gently.

“Hehehe..”

“Tck,don’t laugh!”

“Why? I love it!”

“Yah,Moon Jongup!”

* * *

Finally,the 2nd chapter! I don't know what am I doing OTL by the way,the Yooyoung and Jongups selca! Hehehe~~ ^3^ hope you like it and I hope you'll love this story :p kkk~