♥ - -001- - ♥

Loving You

Jongup rides his skateboard as he hums to his favorite song.It has been his daily –and his priority– since these days.Since it’s summer,he likes to wears his singlet (or maybe he even )
He feels something is ringing from his pocket,it must be his cell phone.He stops,then checks it.

“Hm,that girl is calling me again.Should I reject it,hm?” He raised his shoulders and answer the phone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Puppy! You remember about yesterday,right?”

“Hm? What happened yesterday? Did we do something yesterday?”

“Don’t act like you don’t know anything.I won the bet yesterday.”

“Really? Whoah,congratulations,Miss Lee.”

“And I won over you,puppy! You loser.” Her tone is going to the max.Jongup holds his laughter,she can’t and she musn’t hears his laugh.

“Hey don’t mute! Let’s meet today,at 10 o’clock sharp at the coffee shop near my house.You know my house right?”

“Why do you ask me for it? Ah,I know.You are already missing me a lot,eh?”

“Ish,this boy.We meet everyday okay,so that’s not that I’m missing you.Hang up now,I have something to do.”

“Good luck,Miss Lee!” The girl hangs up the phone.Jongup grins.

“I think it’s enough.Better I back to my apartment and get ready.” He mumbles,then continue rides his skateboard.

---

Jongup is now ready to go.He wears a brown T-shirt,and there’s Chris Brown’s face –Jongup is a biggest fan of Chris Brown.If he was a girl,he might date him,or maybe marry him–,then a blue jeans,and he also wears a hat with all capitalyzed word “CHRIS brown”. He smiles while watch himself in the mirror.

“Actually I’m a good looking,but just everyone haven’t realized it yet.” He chuckles.He has his cell phone rings.You know what’s the ring tone? Of course it’s Chris Brown’s song –I’ve told you,he is a freak biggest fan of him–. It’s a message.Jongup already knows,it must be Yooyoung.

“Hey,puppy.Where are you? Go out now! As soon as possible,okay.But is it possible if you come here within a minute? Hehe..” Jongup lets out a chuckles.

“If you want to then I will.” He grins,then he walks calmly to the coffee shop,it’s just about 10 minutes though.


“Hey!” A girl raised her hand up.Jongup walks approach her then sit on the chair in front of her.

“You are..” The girl glances to her watch. “...2 minutes 41 seconds late.” Then she’s back facing him.

“So,what’s the problem?”

“The problem is you’re late.”

“It’s just 2 minutes.”

“No matter what,you’re late.”

“Aish,this friend.So,what do you want?”

“Let’s go.”

“Where?”

“Everywhere I want to.”

“Wh–“

“Hey,remember about yesterday.If I win,you have to do whatever I want.”

“Okay,okay.Let’s go.” The girl smiles.

“Let’s go~!” She cheerfully shouts and grabs his arm.

 

“So,where to go?”

“Let’s go to a doll shop.The store was just opened yesterday.”

“Lee Yooyoung,you’re already 18.Do you still like that stuffs?”

“Of course!”

“But–“

“No buts.Just follow me.” Jongup leaves out a heavy sigh and just follows her.

 

“We’re here!” She jumps happily when she looks at a pink and big “DOLL SHOP” banner.Jongup’s just watching her jump.

“What? Let’s go in!” (again) She grabs Jongups arm and pulls him enters the shop.

She looks around the shop.It’s all pink.Pink.

“Oh my God,it’s so cute!” She runs to a white rabbit doll.

“You want thi–“ Jongup hasn’t done yet with his word,Yooyoung run for another doll.

“And this is cuter.Oh my,it’s all cute here!” Again,she looks around.Then her eyes capture a big doll.

“Whoah,that one!” She points out the doll and run approach it,then she hugs the gigantic doll.

“Puppy,come here!” Jongup walks approach her.

“What?”

"Hey,buy me this one." She grips his arm tightly.

"Why would I?"

"But you've promised if I won then you'll do whatever I want.So buy me this."

"But you're already 18.It's so childish and expensive.Just buy the cheaper one."

"Promise is a promise.Please,just this time.I'll buy you the better one,if you win the next bet." She grips his arm more tightly and stares him with her puppy eyes.

"Oh please,you..stop it.Okay okay,just this time I'll let it –my money– go." The girl rounds her eyes.

"Really? You'll buy it? Is it for sure? You you you'll buy it? For me??"

"Yes,Miss.You forced me to do so and keep saying it's a promise so,what can I do?"

"Yaaay! Thank you so much,Moon Puppy.You're the best puppy,eeeeveeeerr!! Don't worry I'll buy you the better aaand the expensive one,but if you win the next bet.But do you think you'll win the next bet,eh?"

"Don't overreacted,Miss and I'm Jongup not a puppy.Oh whatever,just pay this and let's go."

 

---

Along the way,Yooyoung hugs the doll happily.She glances to Jongup,and glances back to the doll.

“Puppy.”

“What?”

“Isn’t it looks like you?”

“What looks like?”

“Its eyes.They are really looks like you.”

“I don’t think it is.And it don’t looks cute,though.Why did you chose this one,by the way?”

“Because it looks like you.So I will never forget your face.” She grins.

“Whatever..”

“Oh yeah,it doesn’t has a nose mole.So,I’ll draw a mole on its nose later.” She giggles.He just shakes his head.

“What’s wrong with this friend,duh.” He mumbles.

“Puppy,let’s go to amusement park.”

“That sound good.But,I don’t have any money.”

“Don’t worry.I've brought some money.”

“Is it okay?”

“Of course! You’ve pay this doll,and it’s so expensive I’m sorry.So,we can just use my money.”

“Good then.”

“You forgive me,right?”

“What did you do wrong?”

“This expensive doll.” Jongup is laughing –so hard.

“Oh,that’s okay that’s okay,Miss.” He smiles and rubs Yooyoungs hair.

“Hehe.So? Let’s go~!”

“Yeah,let’s go!”

 

* * *

hi! the first chapter has released yet! >3< I hope it'll turn out to be a good chapter OTL pls comment or subscribe it'll makes me happy ouo thank you~~~