♥ - -003- - ♥

Loving You

It's now 7 pm.It's summer but the summer night is really cold.Yooyoung hugs her doll tightly,to make her body warmer.


"Cold,isn't it?" Jongup glances at Yooyoung.She nods weakly.

"Let's have some coffee."

"Sure things." Yooyoung says while she’s keep hugging her doll.Jongup smiles.

"Let’s go there,there's a coffee machine." Jongup grabs Yooyoung's hand and walks together with Yooyoung to the coffee machine.

"What do you want?" Jongup insert some coins.

"Hmm..I want mocha."

"Alright,2 mochas." He presses the 'mocha',then he takes the cups of mocha and gives one cup to Yooyoung.

"For you."

"Hm,thanks." She slurps the mocha.

"How was it?" Jongup says before he slurps his mocha.

"Whoah,it's good!"

"Right." After that,it's silent between the two.


"Ah,uhm.By the way,wanna hanging out together tomorrow?"

"Sure,but where to?" Yooyoung stares at Jongup.

"Anywhere we want to.Also,you still have 2 days for your wish.So,we can go to wherever you want."

"Really? That's great! Then,we just walk?" Jongup shakes his head.

"Of course no.We'll ride my car."

"Your car?" Yooyoung furrows her eyebrows.He nods.

"Yup,look at this." Jongup his pocket,then shows something to her.

"Ta-Dah!"

"Driving Licen– What? a Driving License?" Her voice sounds so shocked.Jongup is just smiling.

"Why? That's good,right?"

"It's just,I don't think you're a good driver."

"Of course I am! If no,I wouldn't have this driving license." Yooyoung rolls her eyes.

"I just doubt your driving skills.I hope you wouldn't do something bad tomorrow."

"Alright,just wait and see." Jongup drinks his mocha in a gulp while his eyes keep gazing at Yooyoung.And so,same with Yooyoung.

“We’ll go at 7:30.Wait in front of my apartment,so don’t come late.”

“Yah,isn’t it too early? Also,we’ll just hanging out.”

“Ssh,don’t complain.Just do whatever I said.” Yooyoung keep glaring Jongup.

“Alright,see you tomorrow.I’m going.” She stands up.She’s just walks about 4 steps,Jongup grabs her hand.

“What?”

“It’s not good for an 18 years old girl,going home by herself in this cold and dark summer night.”

“I have him,” She points the gigantic doll earlier. “So,don’t worry about me.I’m going.”

“Do you think it can takes care of you? Or if there’s a–no,more than 4 erts and then they you,what can it do? Is it will shouts ‘Help! Help! 4 erts areing Yooyoung!’ Do you think it will does that?“

“Stop it..”

“It can’t do anything,right? Let’s go!”

- - -

“Thanks.”

“Just thanks?”

“Hm? What should I do then?”

“Don’t forget about tomorrow.”

“Puppy,you’ve told me that words million times.”

“I just warn you for the last time today.”

“Alright.By the way,take care.” Jongup nods.

“Hm,don’t worry about that.” He rubs Yooyoung’s hair,then leaves.

- - -

“I’m home.” Yooyoung looks around her house,empty.She found a stick-note on the refrigerator.

Yooyoung ah,eomma’s going out.Don’t forget to have dinner.If you can’t cook,just call the delivery order.Don’t wait for me,I’m back late at night.Just sleep instead if you’re sleepy,okay? With love,eomma

Yooyoung scratch her head.

“But the problem is I have no money left..Hm,what to do?” She pouts,then read some magazines.

“Wait..Ah,why don’t I do this earlier?” She takes her cellphone and calls someone.


“Hm? What’s wrong?”

“Puppy,where are you?”

“In front of my apartment.Why?”

“Can you come to my house?”

“No,I can’t.I’m tired.Why did you called me when I was just one step closer to my apartment?”

“I’m sorry,but there’s something important.I need your help.So please come here,faster okay?”

“Eh but­-“ Yooyoung hung up the phone.

“Sorry,puppy.It’s the only way to keep me alive.” She heaves a sigh,then continue reads the magazine.


30 minutes later...

“Yooyoung ah!” Jongup knocks Yooyoung’s door.He has waiting for 20 minutes,but because Yooyoung’s tired,she was fallen asleep.

“Lee Yooyoung,please open the door!” Jongup shouts,but there’s no response.

“Aish,this kid.You told me to come here but you’re not opening the door?” He rolls his eyes and calls her.

In other hand,Yooyoung’s phone rings.The fallen asleep Yooyoung opens her eyes,she scratches her head,feeling annoyed.

“Aish,who’s calling?” She pouts,then answer the call.

“Uh,what?”

“Lee Yooyoung...please,OPEN THE DOOR!” She startled and makes her legs bang into the desk,it hurts.

“Yah,Moon Jongup.Can you talk softly to me? Didn’t you know that I was enjoyed dreaming,you broke it.”

“You told me to come to your house.So open the door.” She rounds her eyes.

“Wa-was I?”

“You forgot?”

“Ah,I’m sorry.I’ll open the door.” She hung up,then runs to the door.

“Pu-puppy..”

“I came after 10 minutes and I wait for 20 minutes.”

“Sorry..” Yooyoung looks down,while she bites her nails.

“Stop bite your nails.By the way,you said there’s an important thing.What’s it?”

“Ah,that..come in first.” He nods,then follows Yooyoung to her house.


“So,what’s the matter?”

“After I think of it again,I think it’s not really that important.So,eomma was going out,then she left a stick-note.She said that she’s coming back late at night and told me to call the delivery order if I’m hungry.But unfortunately I have no money so-“

“You want me to buy them?” Yooyoung grins,the nods.

“Yup,I’m sorry I know it must be makes you feel annoyed but that’s the way to keep my alive,so don’t mind-“

“Fortunately I brought some of my money.Let’s go.”

“You-you want to?”

“Hm.Also,I’m hungry.I’ll buy mine too.” Yooyoung smiles widely and hops.

“Waaah,thank you very much,puppy! You’re my savior. I know I’ve bother you a lot,but I don’t think you’ll become this kind to me,also-“

“Stop,Miss. You’re too overreacted again.But remember to give my money back.”

“I get it,don’t worry.I know what should I do.I’m hungry,let’s go.” She grips Jongup’s arm tightly and going out.


“What should we eat?”

“Let’s eat some ramyeons.”

“Ramyeons? Don’t we ate it yesterday? We can’t eat much ramyeons.”

“So what should we eat?”

“Let’s eat jjambbong since it’s cold.”

“Shall we?”

“Of course! Follow me.”


“Ahjumma,I want two jjambbongs,make it special,okay?” The ahjumma nods,then she’s making the jjambbong,while Yooyoung and Jongup just wait.

“By the way,the weather,is not as cold as before,right?” Jongup looks up at the sky,even the sky is bright.

“Hm,it feels more refreshing.”

“That’s right.Eh,by the way,I have something to tell you.”

“What’s it?”

“You remember my noona right?”

“Ah,I remember.Geun Young unnie right?”

“Yup.She said that tomorrow she’ll come to Seoul.”

“Ah really? Waah,I can’t wait to see her! I’m missing her a lot.”

“Me too.She’ll spend her holidays here.She said that I should visit you more often to my apartment.She always give me a call,told me that she really wants to see you,or said she’s missing you.I guess,she really wants to see you.”

“That’s great! I’m glad that she also wants to see me.”

“Here,your jjambbong.” The ahjumma gives them the jjambbong.

“Thank you very much!” They said in a unison.

 “Whoah,it tastes good!”

“That’s right,it’s even better than ramyeon.Have a good meal!”

- - -

“Ah,I’m full.I can’t walk anymore.” Yooyoung touches her stomach.Jongup stares at her,then he squats.

“Get on my back.”

“Eh?”

“Hurry up.”

“No,I’m okay.After walk a little,it will be okay.”

“Are you sure? I’m just giving it once,hm.” Yooyoung stares at Jongup,then thinks.

“Alright.But don’t blame me because of my weight.”  Yooyoung gets on Jongup’s back.

“Did I heavy?” Yooyoung carefully asked.

“Well,I guess you’ve gained some weight.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s okay.I’m a strong guy so it doesn’t matter who will gets on my back.”

“Then can you have Mr.Shin on your back?”

“Ah,except Mr.Shin. I can’t have him on my back.” Yooyoung giggles.

“I know right.But hurry,I can’t come home late.”

“Alright.Grip my back tightly.Here we go~”

- - -

“Jongup ah,thank you.I don’t know if I’m not calling you.Maybe now I’m dying for hunger.”

“You’re welcome.I’m going home.”

“Eh,wait..” Yooyoung touches Jongup’s hand,then walks forward and su­ddenly kisses Jongup’s cheek.

“E-eh..sorry.Be careful on your way.” Yooyoung turns her body,her back is facing Jongup now.

“Ah,what should I do? Aish,Lee Yooyoung babo!” She walks and enters her house,while Jongup watches her back.

“What were you doing,heh? Goodnight,babo.”

= = =

oh,one vote? thank you very much! I'll try my best to do better next time.Btw this chapter...I can't.I guess there's some typos... Please keep look forward for this story and love the author Yooyoung and Jongup~!  b''d