chapter 16

Unforgettable First Love

The practice ended and Sunhae slumped her body down, wipping her sweat.

 

"Hey~ you getting better dongsaeng" Junsu sat down beside her and gave her a bottle of water.

 

"Double thanks oppa." Sunhae said.

 

"what double thanks?"

 

"for the compliment and the water?" Sunhae shrugged 

 

"ahhh right.. so~" Junsu got cut of for Sunhae's phone beeped.

 

"oh sorry oppa. ehehhe"

 

sunhae took her phone and saw a new message from..

 

from: Jae oppa <3

hey baby~ where are you now?

 

Sunhae felt her face getting hot and crimson red, that didn't escape from Junsu to notice.

 

"ehh? who's thaaaatt~~?" junsu squeaked.

 

"ermm, my.. my boyfriend..~" Sunhae shyly replied and typed her answer.

 

 

To: Jae oppa <3

i'm still at college. just finished my practice. you? 

 

"WHAAAATT???!?!?!? you got yourself a boyfriend and you didn't tell your oppa about it??" Junsu squealed with his dolphin voice (LOL I just imagined that!!)

 

"well, i think i tell Yun oppa already about it. and he's happy for me, although he gonna look for him nad make sure he won't hurt me or else. well~" 

 

Junsu cut her, "you know that's not what I'm talking about dongsaeng-ah!" 

 

"then.." Sunhae looked at Junsu and suddenly got an idea why. She made an 'O' with her lips and grinned sheepishly right after.

 

"so...?"

 

Sunhae just gonna open but her phone beeped again and she quickly opened it.

 

 

from: Jae oppa <3

i just finished my work. want me to pick you up? i miss my baby :D

 

 

To: Jae oppa <3

i'd love to! will be waiting. XD miss you too btw <3

 

"well.. we just became one~ his name is jaejoong. kim jaejoong. mom and dad's bestfriend's son." 

 

"what did he do?" 

 

"he works on his parents' company"

 

Junsu nodded. "you have to make sure you will introduce him to me, arasso?"

 

"neeehh oppaaa." sunhae said cutely and got a message from Jaejoong. he said he's on his way to her college and told her to get ready.

 

"ahh! i will wash up and prepare to go home, Jae oppa will pick me up soon." as Junsu want to say something, Sunhae cut him off. 'and~! i will make sure to introduce him to you oppa. i promise." Junsu smiled and sat back again.

 

"Have a nice date dongsaeng-aaah!!" Junsu squealed.

 

"I will dolphin~!" Sunhae said and before Junsu could catch her, she sped away.

 

'aih! that cutie!!' thought Junsu

 

**

 

Sunhae waited for Jaejoong at the parking lot, as she going to sit on the bench a car pulled right in ront of her.

 

"hey babe~ I guess i'm just right in time, eh?" Jaejoong got out from his seat and run slightly to hug his girl. "mmm... i miss you" he whispered to her ear as he put his nose to her neck, breath in her scent.

 

"yah! oppa! we're in public!!" Sunhae tried to slapped his hands away but Jaejoong pulled her closer to him.

 

"let them know and see you're mine." Jaejoong said.

 

Sunhae blushed to his words and let Jaejoong breath in her scent.

 

KHA-THUMP! KHA-THUMP! 'argh! stupid heart! calm down will you or else Jae oppa may hear you!!' Sunhae scolded herself.

 

Jaejoong pulled away slightly and chickled. "you're nervous, eh? i can hear your heartbeat from here." He teased.

 

Sunhae blushed and looked away at this.

 

"awww!! my baby is embarassed~~ so cutee~" Jaejoong leaned in and kissed the corner of her lips.

 

"oppa stop it~" Sunhae said shyly and looked down.

 

"you don't have to be embarassed baby~ it's just me, okay?" Jaejoong held her chin and made her look at him. "okay?" he urged.

 

Sunhae nodded and received another kiss on the lips from Jaejoong. Jaejoong broke their kiss and pulled her towards his car. "let's go now?" as Sunhae smiled and followed him. 

 

**

 

Junsu got out from the practice room and saw Sunhae and a man stood a bit far from him.

 

'that must be Jae! they look so cute together.' He thought happily. he felt his phone vibrated and pulled it out from his pocket. he saw the caller ID but there's no name on it, just the number. 'who is it?' he thought. He pressed the green button and heard the familiar voice on the line.

 

"hyung!"

 

"oh hello bro! how are you?"

 

"i'm fine hyung but.. well.. i need help.." the person said doubtly.

 

Junsu listened to the other person's explanation as he kept his eyes on the couple that's leaving the college area with shocked expression on his face.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

yaaaay~ an update!! huahahahaha! can anyone guess who's the caller is? if at least 5 of you can guess who... i will...

GIVE YOU SOME COOKIES WITH CREAM ON TOP!!! 

 

LOL~ and maybe an update sooner than I wanted it to:D

 

 

comments and subscribes will make me update sooner too :D

 

ENJOY