we're together (part 1)

Unforgettable First Love

 

Third person’s POV

 

‘We finally entered the cafe, but where is she? I can’t find her. Well, that’s might be a good thing though.‘ jaejoong thought.

they find their seats and wait there for the Song’s.

“ahhh this is so boring.” Changmin said as he played with his mixed up his drinks lazily. Jaejoong his brother’s neck to calm him down. Changmin looked up to his brother and they smiled at each other.

“wait a little bit longer, bro.” Jaejoong said.

Changmin just nodded to his brother. Changmin really trust his brother so much.

“ahh you’re here already.” Sunghun came and greeted them.

“yaa! You’re late.” Jaehyuk said to his friend.

“we’re sorry. You know, we have three daughters to be waited for.” Sorri said as she looked at her daughter and friends.

Sunhae just looked at her mom and pouted.

“hahaha.. that’s okay. If Sunhae is the one in fault we can forgive her, right?” Sunghun soothed his daughter and pulled her to sit beside him.

“daaadd~” Sunhae whined to stop his dad.

“arasso.. arasso..” Sunghun Sunhae’s hair to calm her down.

“eh? Where is Hyelim go?” Nielle suddenly said and looked around.

Sunhae looked up and realized that Hyelim missing. She turned from her seat and saw the figure she’s looking for.

“she’s busy.” Sunhae whispered to Nielle beside her.

“what do you mean?” Nielle didn’t understand.

“look behind us. Five o’clock.”

Nielle turned around and saw what happen. She turned back, looked at Sunhae, and they both chuckled.

“what do you talking about dear?” Sorri asked her daughter and a girl she considered as one.

“Nothing!” they shook their head and held back their laughter.

Sorri looked at them with worry eyes but she finally shrugged her shoulder.

“ah honey, you’re not going to sing today?” Sorri asked Sunhae as they began to eat their dinner.

“no, I don’t want to.” Sunhae answered to her mom.

“eh? Why? What happen to you honey?” Sunghun turned to his daughter worriedly. “are you sick or something?” he put his hand on Sunhae’s forehead.

“no dad. I just not in the mood tonight. I don’t know why.” ‘maybe bacause someone.’ Sunhae said and added in her head.

“it’s okay. If Sunhae doesn’t want to it’s not a big deal right?” Jaehyuk joined the conversation.

“but still, it’s a strange thing for Sunhae to do.” Sunghun answered his friend and looked back to his daughter. “are you sure you’re okay? Is your throat hurt?”

Sunhae just shook her head and Sunghun finally gave up and patted Sunhae’s head.

“mommy will give you some vitamin at home later okay honey?”

Sunhae nodded again and continued her dinner without noticing a pair of eyes looked at her worriedly.