Because I Love You

When a joke become a reality

 

(Aurora: i can't love again, i don't want to be hurt)

POV Of Aurora Kiss

My name is Aurora kiss yeah I know it is a strange name XD my aged is 19 years old. I was born and raised in South Korea for 5years there. I am half Korean and half Japanese because my mother is Japanese and my father was Korean we had moved to Korea because of the war there and we decided to move to the island Mauritius but we end up staying there which I really hate it.

Why?

When people look at me they see a happy, smiling, and funny but the truth is that every night I cried I spent sleepless night without anyone knowing I may be seeing and looked happy but my heart is full of sadness and sorrow and the one reason is this.

I had a friend which I can say I consider as my sister we always hang together I was always there for her I never asked anything in exchange just a bit of attention. We laugh so hard together to the point that people thought we had lost our mind. But I never thought that one day she will stabbed me behind my back and this mark had been forever stayed in my heart how could have she done something so horrible to me.

 

 

One day I had finished my homework and revisions. As it was a Saturday morning I decided to go out shopping even thought I hate that I didn’t have any choice I called Yuuki and asked her if she wanted to come but she told she had still her tuition homework to do and had to help her mother in the kitchen I smiled and told her that I understand I tell her that its alright and I hung up. I was walking along the street when I come to a place and enter it I buy the yellow Jeans and T-shirt that I have always wanted I went outside while drinking my Banana Milk.

When suddenly I hear some girls talking about I don’t know what I was going away because I don’t like to listen to other people conversations but as I was going away I stop as I had heard them mentioning Yuuki name. I didn’t have any choice I stood there because I was asking myself why they had mention my best friend name.

I went to hide and when I try to look at the person I saw it was Yuuki with Jessie talking. but she told me she had homework to do.

Jessie was the girl that Yuuki was hanging with and sometimes forget me but I really didn’t mind I am not angry for her to be friend with others.

 

Yuuki: oh god thanks you come you know who called me? it was again that of Aurora she was asking me to come with her to do some shopping. Oh………my how can she expect someone as awesome to hang with her. People will believe and started thing stupid things. She is just trash to me and she is really stupid for her to believe that I will be her best friend forever.

Jessie: You’re right dear people will believe things. You will do a very good thing if you leave her. And do you know that Korean guy that she love.

Yuuki: Yes, to tell you the truth I don’t think that he will one day love her. And have you seen his face he look like a girl……..oh sorry I meant he look like trash I will be so happy if the disband or best if SHINee die they all look gay *laugh with Jessie*

 

 

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing she was saying that she don’t want to be friend and she was just pretending to be my best friend how can she do that to me she knew I have a fragile heart and she broke and she think I am mentally mad but she said something that I promised I will never forgive her.

Firstly she said that Taemin look like trash and that he’s gay but the thing that made me want to beat her up and to scratch her to bone and to kill her she want SHINee dead. That I will never forgive her she knew that SHINee is my life how can she say that.

Sorry…..but there is limit I went directly to her and I punched her so hard in the face that she fell down I then took her by her collar. I tell her that even if she want to be my friend I would never like someone like her firstly she insulted my bias and the second thing she wanted SHINee dead how in the world do you think I can forgive her. She do a smirk and tell me that SHINee really need to die I couldn’t control myself and I slap her in the face for her to shut up. I ran away with tears in my eyes.

 

Since that day I never forget her of course I don’t care if she don’t want to be my friend but that was the thing she said on SHINee Everytime I think of that I just want to kill her how can someone like that lives. When she saw me in class she ignore and went sitting next to Jessie she had in a way throw an arrow directly in my heart. But I am not alone I have by my side a true friend her name is Yura and she is the one that had supported even thought her ultimate favourite band yes she is also a fan of kpop.

She love SHINee but her favourite band is EXO with her bias Tao. I see that that her and Tao will made the best couple ever believe it or not but she nearly break her arm while trying to learn martial art she was doing this for Tao. As I say she can do anything for her bias just like me. When I told Yura what had Yuuki and Jessie said on SHINee I needed to hold her back because she was about to punch them in the face.

She was doing lot of funny faces t me to make me laugh but that was of no use the mark in my heart could never be erased never. My other friend Myu, Suri and Ato knows what had happened and they support me they told me to forget about these trash they don’t derseved for me to worry about them. In my class only Me and Yura know about and one day when the others were bashing on me saying that how can a girl like me don’t have a boyfriend.

I suddenly got an idea I show them a picture of Taemin when he had just debuted I mean in Replay era and I told them that he is my boyfriend I blushed trying to make it more real. I was expecting them t look as if they don’t care but when they saw the picture they all went “WoW he is so handsome” and I was all like “ lease he is all mine”. For not to be suspected I told them I had not meet him since one month and that I really missed him so much. And when they knew what happened to me.

Ato whispered in my ear and tell me when I am sad just think of Kim that mean Taemin I could not give him his real name. when they have gone Yura do a smirk to me what is that girl up to. She whispered and tell me if I am sad I should just imagine Taemin kissing me passionately I went completely mad I was drooling over that thought and I blushed.

It was after school hours I had finished and I was going home after I had print the picture of SHINee and my angel Taemin of course I couldn’t do that at home you know how parents are. I was smiling and nearly fell down when I was looking at the pictures they were my everything and when I look at them all my worries go away.

When suddenly I saw a group of men surrounding me they wanted my money but I tell them the truth that I had used all my money to make these posters and they wanted to take it from me. But please even thought I won’t hand up the posters that mean my everything I took it back and slap one in the face and they pushed me down and was beating up but me I was protecting my Poster. Blood was starting to flood when I hear someone shouting the only memory I have was a boy was saving me when they started to beat him to and I hear the voice of my cousin.

 

 

Mother: I was worried when I saw your cousin holding you and I saw all these blood on you all thank to the boy that saved you.

Aurora: Where is he I want to thank him or he had already gone away?

Mother: Euh……You know when he was saving you he got also beaten up and we had bring him here and Euh………….he’s he is laying next to you. He will be staying at our place as all hotels have already been booked.

Wait the boy who had saved me from that gang is laying next to me Aish…….that is really embarrassing I looked at my mother who was laughing at my face expressions and she was doing me signals. I saw the boy turned around and look at me in the eyes and said “hi” and then my eyes widen in shock and my heart was pondering so fast that I could hear it beat and I just cannot believe what was in front of me.

it seem like a dream but it was the pure truth there was Lee Taemin who was laying next to me my mouth was slightly open from shocked I still cannot believe it he just do his smile that can kill any girls in minute to me. it seem like a dream but it was the pure truth there was Lee Taemin who was laying next to me my mouth was slightly open from shocked I still cannot believe it he just do his smile that can kill any girls in minute to me. ok calm down Aurora there’s nothing to worry except about a half-way Shirtless Taemin next to me oh God how can I be still alive after that!!!!!!.

My mom just do a smirk at me AISH!!!! What is she about to do she just tell me that she had to leave and Taemin’s friend have phone and they will be coming soon there. I just froze SHINee in complete will be at my place and I started becoming red and started having breathing problems I was so happy that I could not breath properly just imagine SHINee will be coming at your place how awesome can this be Taemin was looking around and looking at the posters whom I could have nearly die for on the table.

 

 

Taemin: You seemed to really love us a lot for risking your life like that.

Aurora: its nothing for what you have given me, SHINee was always there when no one else and as my parents will be divorcing soon and I have no one I need to move to France where my uncle is but I thought that I will be alone but no in my heart I have SHINee. SHINee always brightens up my days when I am sad. And I made a promised that even thought one day this world is going to end I will forever believe in yours smile. No what will happen in the future promised to be a Shawols till my last breath………

 

When I was talking tears was still flowing over my face because I would have never thought that a dream that was completely unimaginable and completely impossible will be happening to I will finally meet SHINee. I was talking when I look up and saw a y/hot dinosaur, a fantastic diva, a cute guy eating chicken and a handsome prince with flaming charisma stare yes it was Jonghyun, Key, Onew and Minho was right in front of me I couldn’t control I was about to run and hug them when Jonghyun the one whom I consider as my brother.

He hugged me and tell me not to worry anymore I think my mother had tell him that I consider him like my brother Aish. He told me that my mother had told him about Yuuki he also tell me not to worry about people who don’t give a about me I nodded and smile at him. My mother call us downstairs for dinner. I was so happy that SHINee was at my place that I ran downstairs but nearly fell down my mother see me she smile at me and sigh I saw SHINee coming down the stairs I just look at them they all look so beautiful I was just admiring all of them it is not everyday that you can see that but my eyes were always on Taemin.

`I waited for them to sit and I sit down and my heart was beating at fast speed as my place was next to Taemin suddenly I hear the door opening its my father my mother run to him and explain the situation and he seemed to understand and he nodded he enter and SHINee bowed to them AISH……..my father is too over-protective over me XD.

My father looked confused when he saw that Key had got some food over his mouth and that Jonghyun was wiping it away with his hand in a loving way. And I saw that Taemin had got some food over his mouth I took a towel and wipe it away he look at me his eyes widen but we just smile awkwardly to each other and I saw my father glare deadly at Taemin who didn’t noticed anything. After the dinner all members stand up and bowed to my parents to thank them for the delicious food and then I saw Taemin smiling excitedly at me for I don’t know why.

 

Taemin: So are you ready for your dancing lessons?

Jonghyun: *tap Taemin’s shoulder lightly*

Aurora: Father I……………..I can explain.

Father: *smile* hey it is ok and I really wanted to see how my daughter dancing skills is XD.

 

Yah!!!!! Father I thought that my father won’t appreciate that his daughter dance but I never thought that he will say that one day. I was stressed to death because not only I have to dance in front of my father but mostly in front of SHINee and also the best dancing machine in the whole universe Lee Taemin.

We went to an empty and my parents just sit I was happy because just imagine DANCING WITH SHINee my life is complete they just put Juliette, Ring Ding Dong and lastly Lucifer I danced and I gave all my efforts because I don’t mind if my legs or my stomach ache the only thing that is important is to give my best in front of these five boys after that my father clapped his hand like a retarded seal and tell me that I has dance so awesome but the real judgement is from SHINee.

They all smile and tell me it was perfect I just jumped with happiness after that it was already 10:30pm and we went to sleep but the thing was that Key, Jonghyun, Onew and Minho had got their room but Taemin didn’t have one I tell them I will put a mattress down next to my bed where Taemin will sleep.

The next morning I was awake when I open my eyes I feel like someone hugging me from behind wait could it be?

I turn my head around and saw that it was a sleepy Taemin hugging me while sleeping I completely forget that when he sleep he like to hug people but wait a minute. I completely become red when I remember another of his sleeping habit he took off all of his clothes when he sleep I could feel his warm body tightly against mine. I tried to go away but he still was sleeping and didn’t let me go. I could feel his warn breathing against my neck and he lightly brush his soft and moist lips against my neck. Someone just kill me already it was worse than any torture mankind ever created. And as it was not worst enough he now resting his smooth lips on my neck.  

I suddenly hear the door of my room open I thought it was my father but fortunately it was his appa I mean Jonghyun appa. He looked at the scene in front of us and let a small laugh when he remember Taemin sleeping habit he come near Taemin and whispered something in Korean in his ears and he wake up miraculously and looked at me.

I smiled and told him that when he sleep he look like a cute little baby he just look away and blushed I laugh at his expressions.I tell them I need to go to school I went away and prepare myself and tell them goodbye in hope to see them when I come back home. I went to school and Yura ask me if everything was alright I tell her yes of course I could not tell her that SHINee is at my house and that I had sleep on the same bed as Taemin.

Seriously?

I will do her the surprise later I really wanted to see her expressions I only hope she don’t die of Heart Attack the day had passed really quickly and went well. When I was about to go back home I was stopped by Myu and her friends they wanted me to call “Kim” but I tell them that I cant right now they were insisting when I got an anonymous from someone I don’t I don’t know the number. The others believe that it was my boyfriend they took my phone and put it loudspeaker.

Aurora: Hi? Who is it?

???: Oh hi Aurora it is me………Aish it is me Your dear Kim whose speaking I am going to fetch you from school so wait for me. *hung up*

 

 

wait??????

Who?????

 

Kim but what is this is. Is this the truth or a joke I don’t any Kim the others look happy to meet Kim but me and Yura were confused so we stood there and wait for the person who said he was Kim. I thought it was my mom who was doing a joke but it was like a man voice. Suddenly I hear someone calling me the others started to tell me to look at my boyfriend. I look at Yura she had her eyes wide open she look as if she saw a ghost was open she was like blinking like madly to see if it wasn’t a dream I look at her confusedly I looked back.

I saw that it was TAEMIN!!!!!! Wait what is he doing here I smile at my friends and tell them that I need to have a talk with “my boyfriend” and Yura. I took them to a corner and Yura who was still in shocked I explain her what has happened and she nodded her eyes was still wide and she was still shocked.

Then I turn to Taemin to tell me what was he doing he told me that my mom had tell him about this joke and everything else and that he don’t want one of his fans to be upset so he decided to play the role and he told that it would not bother him at all. He smiled to me and tell me it will be ok as we had finished school early me and the others decided to go shopping and Myu wanted to know how I acted with my boyfriend so she came along with me, Taemin and Yura.

As we were walking Taemin smile to me and he hold my hand tightly I started to blush. Myu has come with us because others at my class said that I am not girly and I always acted like a boy but that was not my fault I really hate to be girly. Myu and Yura said they will be watching us far away and they went away I decided to take Taemin to my favourite restaurant we went there and I think Taemin noticed Myu looking at us he smiled to me and feed me with a little blush on his face.

He smiled to me and tell me it will be ok as we had finished school early me and the others decided to go shopping and Myu wanted to know how I acted with my boyfriend so she came along with me, Taemin and Yura. As we were walking Taemin smile to me and he hold my hand tightly I started to blush. Myu has come with us because others at my class said that I am not girly and I always acted like a boy but that was not my fault I really hate to be girly. Myu and Yura said they will be watching us far away and they went away I decided to take Taemin to my favourite restaurant we went there and I think Taemin noticed Myu looking at us he smiled to me and feed me with noodle and we were eating in the same plate but suddenly while eating I didn’t noticed that we got the same piece of noodle and I saw his face really close to mine he looked at me directly in my eyes with a little blush on his face.

After that we went to a Park and we eat ice cream we laugh and he spread ice cream on my face and I do the same for him and we laugh I slightly blushed then I saw him looking deeply in my eyes I just smiled to him. Then we went to a place in the restaurant where Taemin was asked to play Piano I encouraged him and supported him and at last he goes but the director said if he could come at night as there will be many people he accepted.

We decided to roam around for some time I still could feel Myu presence. I whispered to Taemin that I am really sorry but he tell me its ok and he just smile to me. something unexpected happen as we were walking a girl jumped on our way.

no it can’t be

not now please.

 

It was NaEun oh no she smiled to us but was surprised to see Taemin holding my hand he come to us and hug Taemin who was surprised and Taemin let her go she asked to talked to me for some time. He accepted but I was really scared of NaEun we went somewhere.

 

NaEun: Please I am sorry and forgive me I know that you hate me for being with Taemin on “We Got Married” but believe me I don’t love him for real I know that because Taemin phoned me so I am here to tell you something when he was talking to me I had the feeling that he love someone else he was strange I don’t know. But believe me he is like a brother to me and he explained me everything for that fake date and whoever is the person he love you must help me. *smile and went away*

  

At her words I just smile all the bad things that I thought was true about her was false she was really a nice girl. But when she told me that Taemin love someone my heart break it was really stupid for me t believe that a guy as awesome like him will ever love someone like me I went to him while wiping away my tears and continue this fake date with him. It was finally time we went to the restaurant where he started to play it was so beautiful and he was also singing.            

      Fascinated by the moon as we walk along the river bank
Being carried by the waves towards the old town
The merry-making continues until this time
We slip away yet no one has seemed to notice

Let the night wind blaze forever like this
Until we understand both of our hearts
Let's walk in this road of sweet dreams
In this world that is just for the two of us

Oh, our footsteps echo in the night
As we dance the waltz of love
Oh let's dance and be happy
As I stare into your eyes
Until we wake up from this dream

As you tire from walking, you go barefeet
Letting your heels hang from your hands as you joke around
Even if I meet people as many as the stars
For me you are always the brightest shining star

Let time stop forever like this
As we embrace each other while we sing to the sky
We share a long kiss, then continue to walk
To the world that will end tomorrow

Oh, our footsteps echo in the streets
As we dance the waltz of love
Oh let's be merry
And I'll never let go of your hand
Until we wake up from this dream

 
Taemin: *finished and stood in front* Thank you everyone I would like to thank my friend Aurora so much because thank to her I have found someone that I will cherished dearly. Thank you Aurora. That person even thought I had just met her some time ago it feels like I have known her for her for years she is so kind so beautiful even thought she said she isn’t for me she is the most wonderful person ever. She taught me to never give up she is so kind *blush* I have met a lot of people but she had been always there for me. never really knew you. she was just another friend But when I got to know her I let my heart unbend I couldn't help past memories That would only make me cry I had to forget my first love And give another try So I've fallen in love with her And I'll never let her go I love her more than anyone I just had to let her know My feelings for her will never change Just know my feelings are true Just remember this one thing I will always love her.
 

I just do a forced smile at him we both get out of the restaurant it was already night and we were walking along the river he was making jokes but he noticed that I was not laughing he asked me if I was alright I tell him yes when I suddenly got a message from Yura telling me that it had been 3hours since Myu had returned back home and her also. I look at the message and let a sigh that mean that the dinner at the restaurant and playing piano we had done all of this for nothing.

 

Aurora: I think we have done all this for nothing both of them had already gone home since 3hours sorry for having bothered you *bowed with teary eyes and went away without Taemin noticing the tears*

He tells me goodbye and I just smile at him I was really going away will it really end like this. After having passed the most beautiful day of my life with person I love the most. Now I need to forget him all the moments I am so stupid I let a small laugh while walking away how in the world can Lee Taemin fell in love with someone like me. Anyway, I am still happy for him as he had found his dream girl. As I was alone I started talking I was saying that I don’t think I would find my dream boy one day who can love someone like me. the person must be a real fool to love me.

 

 

???: Then I am fool, your fool that will only love you.

Who said that when I looked back I feel soft lips on mine kissing me my eyes widen when I realise the one that was kissing me passionately was Taemin. He hold my hand and look me in my eyes and he tells me everything that all he had said was true that the song was dedicated to me and that he had already noticed that Myu had gone away I told him that he is joking and he can’t be true I ran away  I yelled telling him that I don’t want to be hurt again I ran  from him but he caught me by my arms and push me against a tree.

 

Taemin: don’t say such thing *blush* I..I really love you and I know….that….that you love me too. I will never hurt the person that I love. Right? When I was talking to your parents the way thy describe your life since childhood I understand you because like you I was just like you. when I stated to get to know you better I feel that I have someone just like me. In your eyes there are sadness but now I will make them reflect hapiness . I had always been alone but I have never gave up my dreams I had live it and I am right now living it.  

I started to tear up there was tears rolling over my face it was tears of happiness I would have never imagine that a girl with so many flaws like me will end up with someone like him. he lift my chin and looked deeply in my eyes no that it he was looking directly in my soul then he approached me and whispered “I love you” in my ears and kissed me.

 

Taemin: don’t ever leave me I love you Aurora be mine. I talked to your parents and they accepted.

Aurora: They accept what?

Taemin: You told me that your parents are getting divorced and you had to go to France. So why don’t you come with us to Korea.

Aurora: Taemin oppa why did you do such things *crying*

Taemin: Because I love you.

 

                              

(Taemin: No, you're not Alone I am here and i will be here forever with you. Because I love You)