Kyungsoo

Don't Forget (KaiSoo One-Shot)

KYUNGSOO

 

The summer air was crisp, for the weather was unusal.

Summer nights such as this was very peculiar, if you ask Kyungsoo's opinion. Walking outside with this warm and humid air was new, and it fasinated him the most. Especially today, wherein he almost got fired from his part-time job.

As a working student, it's really hard to get the right things up, and sometimes you just got to enjoy a little bit, even just after work.

Kyungsoo's dream is to be novelist. He grew up reading books, making his apartment occupied by piles and piles of books. As a matter of fact, he is published. The publishing company says his writings are so precious that they published it secretly, sending only ten thousand copies on their first and last run. People do know him, although there are few who were lucky to get a copy of his book.

Other than that, he still needs to get a job. Even though he wanted to be a full-time writer, he has no other option but to finish his college degree on Creative Writing. After that, he plans to visit writing conventions and write a new book. In what particular genre, he still doesn't know what.

Locking his apartment door, he slid on to his bed and took a moment of realization.

What shocked himself the most is when his thought glanced through Kai-- the guy he met this morning. 

Sure, he was pretty handsome, with hard jaws, tall figure, sleepy eyes, and blonde hair. It wasn't that hard to admit that he, not intentionally, believed that he got his attention. He wasn't that stupid to ignore the way his eyes glances up to his, his head making short and unbearable glances that made his tummy roll. It was a mixture of a smoky solution, with an inevitable smell of roses and clean air. The way their eyes met while he made his coffee were profound. Never had he felt that feeling... it was... unique.

Closing his eyes, he wished he haven't met him. Not that he thinks he was a distraction, but there's this gut feeling that tells him that he won't do him well, whatever there is in his future.

Not that he's teasing himself, but... he has no future.