Kim Jongin

Don't Forget (KaiSoo One-Shot)

KIM JONGIN

I'm all alone...

          I've got nothing; a family in particular.

          And I don't even know how I'll survive alone, with nothing and no one to hold on to.

          I live in this abandoned house, far from the city, far from the noise. Since I was born, when my mother was still alive, I used to be seen on this desserted playground, in which, perhaps, the most haunted place in Korea. It was never my intention to scare people, especially with my quiet and solemn image. 

          People would walk on by without even turning their heads just to see that a boy safely and bravely made it to the playground. 

          Even then, I still made friends. Although not everyone stayed as my friend.

          One, in particular, was Sehun. We met when I was in kindergarten, and we used to have so much fun. Until they needed to migrate because of some peculiar phenomenon on their household. Like me, he was more shy and his quietness is very unlimited. He seldom made jokes, so I was the one who efforts on making him laugh, just once.

          On my age, I find it a little irritating now, and now that I stop going to school, I still make a living. Although, I realized, that I missed making friends... especially Sehun.

          Another one was Baekhyun. His fine, better if you ask me. But this time, he was easily turned off and he turned his back to me and made friends with Suho, another classmate who's the most richest in the class. I expected that, though. People with good looks like Baekhyun has a chance to be popular. Really popular if he made friends with someone with money, like Suho.

          Now that I can't make an effort to make friends in my condition, I just made a way for me to survive. I'm not poor, no, not really. I work for me to live... and I don't have a family to feed, so it's really easy to earn money. Food, clothes, and the apartment rent is my top priorities. 

          Prior to that, I made a decision to rent another apartment. Somewhere near Starbucks, (the place I work on), would do. Transportaion is another thing.

          Speaking of my job, I met someone. News flash! It's the first person I ever talked to for the past month.

          His name was Kyungsoo. His name was familiar, though. 

          He came by at our place to buy ten cups of frappe capuccino and he told me to hurry, because he was late for work. The funny thing was, after I had finished making his ten cups, the second set of cup holders he was carrying in his left arms spilled, and then he started cussing really loud. If you ask me, it was really embarassing. So I helped him, telling me not to bother anymore, and I said, "Not bother? I work in here, sir." He just nodded and he waited for another set of cups.

          While making his coffee, I can't help but laugh. He's damn funny! Stupid, too. Now he's definately late for his work.

          After replacing the cups we spilled, he thanked me. He even muttered my name as he read my name tag.

          "Kai, huh? Nice name... uhh.. thanks, though!" And then we went out of the shop, his coffee nearly spilled.

          Just then I knew he was (OMFG. OH WAIT, I'm watching WOLF's drama version... commercial break!!! A/N)

         ----

           As I was saying, I found out he was the assistant secretary of a nearby enterprise just a block away. He was lucky I made his coffee fast, he must have been fired now. Haha!

           There's really something peculiar about him. I'm not gay, nor am I biual. 

           But the truth about uality is that there are times when you are really attracted to someone with your same . Oh come on, don't deny it!

           There was really something... his mysterious eyes... his aura... everything.