Chapter Three

Mankai No Rakuen No Toshi まんかいのらくえんのとし

 

Jaeyoung's POV

It's already the 7th period. "What's the next subject?" I asked myself. I got a piece of paper from my bag, which was my schedule for the whole year.

"Homeroom, 7-8 am. Check."

"Algebra, 8-9 am. Check."

"English, 9-11 am. Check."

"History, 12-1 pm. Check."

"Chemistry, 1-2 pm. Check."

"Music, 2-3 pm. Next period."

"Physical Education, 3-4 pm. After Music."

"Clubs, 4-5:30 pm. Later."

I checked my schedule since i'm not yet that familiar with it. I was walking with Baekhyeon unnie and Jiyeon unnie to the dance studio for Music. "Did you guys bring your Dance clothes?" Jiyeon unnie asked. I nodded and pointed at my back as well as Baekhyeon unnie. "Good, I heard that we're dancing Shinee's Lucifer." Jiyeon unnie said. I groaned and said "I bet Ah Na unnie and Kana unnie had a perfect score." They giggled and said "Don't worry, you're so good at dancing. We're supposed to be the ones to panic."

We arrived at the studio, I saw Zhi Yan Jie Jie, Baekhee unnie and Jae Hee unnie. They were very muscular, for girls. I changed with my unnies and went back to class. We did stretching and practiced Lucifer. I tried that before but failed, that's how hopeless I am in dancing. "I rather dance Noona Neomu Yeppeo." I said and sat on the floor while watching Jiyeon unnie and Baekhyeon unnie. "How will audition in SM and meet my idols if I can't dance?" I asked myself. I felt someone tap me, I turned around and saw Zhi Yan Jie Jie. 

"What's wrong? Why do you look frustrated?" She asked as she sat beside me. "Shinee's fault for making Lucifer so hard." I answered with a smile. She laughed and asked "I agree, but, why are you frustrated at them? Do we have to perform it?" I nodded while looking down which made her widened her eyes. "We should practice now." she said and pulled me up.

'Wow. I can't believe she memorizes the steps.' I thought as I followed Zhi Yan Jie Jie with every step. It was clear, every single step. "Done." We finished with exact beat, measure, rhythm and step. "Xie Xie." I bowed and hugged her. "Thank you sooooo much!" I said and hugged her tighter.

Tao's POV

SHE. HUGGED. ME. My heart was beating so fast, it's like I ran a thousand miles or did 20 flips in 10 minutes. "Y-you're welcome." I said, Oh no I stuttered. What if she thinks that I stuttered because I like her? I do like her but, she might think i'm a lesbian. If the other members were here, they'd tease me. Good thing Baekhyun hyung and Joonmyeun hyung's the only members here since they don't tease me.

Our teacher came in and paired us all up. I was paired up with a girl named An Joungbin. "Last week, we were talking about 4minute's vocals and Shinee's dance, Lucifer. For this week you'll have to practice with your pair, any song that you'll be getting from the box. I'll call you by pair. Kim Sunhwa and Han Soraeroom." Two girls from the back went in front and picked. "Step by KARA."

"Baek Baekhee and Park Jennifer. I Got A Boy by So Nyu Shi Dae."

"Shin Jiyeon and Yoon Min Hwa. Noona Neomu Yeppeo by Shinee."

"Jung Sang Hae and Moon Gyurim. Flashback by After School."

"An Joungbin and Huang Zhi Yan. History by EXO-K."

"Kim Seri and Lee Yoonhee. Stop Girl by UKISS."

"Wong Cho Xin and Park Minyoung. Face by Nu'est."

"Hwang Jaeyoung and Kim Jae Hee. Warrior by BAP."

"Hyun Baekhyeon and Kang Jihyun. Electric Shock by F(x)."

"Nam Haeyoung and Jang Min. No Other by Super Junior."

"Choi Yunji and Han Yori. Alone by Sistar."

"Kagamine Ayumi and Kim Yunri. Volume Up by 4minute."

My partner and I practiced History, the chorepgraphy's easy of course. The lyrics aren'te since I memorize EXO-M's version. I looked at Jaeyoung practicing, her hair was tied up in a bun and she was all sweaty. She raps so fast. She wasn't even gasping for air, amazing.