Chapter One

Mankai No Rakuen No Toshi まんかいのらくえんのとし

 

Sehun's POV
 
Today's Sunday which means no practices or any concerts. Manager hyung called for a meeting, with EXO M. We all sat on the floor. "I called you all today in this very important meeting because you all have to learn English." Manager hyung said which made us groan and complain. "But we just graduated!" Kai hyung and I whined.
 
"Isn't the only school where to learn English is Kirin Academy, School for Girls?" Chen asked. Manager hyung was squirming and rubbing the back of his neck. "About that, ummm... You all have to study there according to Mr. Soon Man." He said. "Isn't Kirin Academy a dorm school?" Xiumin hyung asked. Manager hyung just nodded. "Here's all of your uniform by the way. And pick a wig later once you're all finished packing." Manager hyung was holding a uniform that has a white blouse, black blazer, dark blue necktie and checkered skirt.
 
I'm in the room where i'm sharing with Suho hyung, we were packing our things for school since we start school tomorrow. "Sehun-ah, what kind of wig will you pick later?" Suho hyung asked. "Maybe the brown straight one suits me." I said which made him chuckle a little. 
 
Next day
 
Jaeyoung's POV
 
I was walking towards my classroom in the fourth floor of the building. 1st year Room 2, that's way a the end of the hall and I'm carrying all my softball equipment which are very heavy. While I was walking, someone touched my shoulder, I turned around and saw my best friend, Kana, smiling at me. "Hey Jae!" She said which made me smile. "Hey Kana!" I greeted back. "I heard we have 12 new students in our class." We talked while walking.
 
We went to our lockers first before going to the classroom. We arrived the classroom and noticed 11 new chairs at the back of the class. "Maybe one of them will sit beside me." Kana said, since there's one extra seat beside her. "Hi Shin Song unnie." I said when I place my things on my chair. She greeted back and said "Did you know, we have 12 new students. 4 of them are Chinese." She looked like she was gossiping. 
 
It was Homeroom, which means the new students are here. "Annyeonghaseyo, today we have a new student." Park sonsaengnim said. 12 tall and beautiful girls walked in. "I bet if EXO dressed up as girls, they'll be as pretty as them." I told my friend, Aeyoung unnie. She giggled softly and did a thumbs up, as well as my other friend Ray unnie. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Cheonun Wu Yang imnida." A very tall girl with blonde hair said.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Cheonun Kim Minhee imnida." A cute girl with chubby cheeks and brown curly hair said.
 
"Kim Jae Hee imnida." A petite girl with an angelic smile and brown long hair said.
 
"Xi Lulu, nice to meet you." A cute girl with brown hair said.
 
"Huang Zhi Yan." A girl with panda-like yes and black hair said.
 
"Kim Jinri imnida." A girl who looks a little bit like Chen said.
 
"Do Kyunhee, nice to meet all of you." A girl with big eyes and long black hair said.
 
"Hello, I'm Baek Baekhee." A girl with eyeliner and blonde hair said.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Cheonun Park Chanhee imnida. Let's be friends." A very happy tall girl with brown hair said.
 
"Kim Jomin." A tan girl with brown hair said.
 
"Hello, Zhang Ying." A girl with cute dimples and black hair said.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Cheonun Oh Sehee imnida." The last girl with brown hair said.
 
"KYEOPTA!!!!!" All of us screamed especially me which made them giggle or was that chuckle at me?
 
Kris POV
 
I looked to where the girl shouted. I saw a beautiful girl with short brown hair, headband, and glasses. We made eye to eye contact which made her flinch a little. Who wouldn't? A girl making an eye to eye contact with another girl?
 
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE