Chapter Two

Mankai No Rakuen No Toshi まんかいのらくえんのとし

Tao's POV

It's lunch time already! 'This wig makes me head feel itchy.' I thought as I walked with the members towards the cafeteria. "Does this skirt make my look big?" Xiumin hyung asked which made us laugh while Kris Ge Ge facepalmed himself. "I don't think so." We heard someone say from behind us. We all turned around and saw our classmate in homeroom and some of my members classmates in whichever subjects.

"I'm Han Kana. I know your little secret." she said while crossing her arms which made us all shiver and panic at the same time. Suho hyung and Kris Ge Ge explained to her quietly, she nodded at every paragraph or statement. "You're secret's safe with me. Just be careful with some other students, they might blow your cover." Kana said with a smile. "By the way. I'm younger than all of you since i'm 17 years old." Which made us laugh a little. "It's so obvious that the 12 of you are EXO. Some students are just too dumb to notice, except for my friend Jaeyoung. She's usually  observant, maybe she's just stressed." she said. Everyone nodded and asked "Who's Jaeyoung?"

"UNNIE!" We heard someone shout, we turned around again and saw the girl with short hair and glasses running towards us with a group of girls following her. "HWANG JAEYOUNG! What did I tell you about making your unnies follow you? They're not as young as you." Kana said as the said girl hugged her. She let go, sheepishly grinned and scratched the back of her head. "English was soooooo boring! Someone substituted Kim sonsaengnim. 2 hours of torture." She pouted cutely, which made my heart skip a beat. "Awww... Our poor maknae... Don't worry, unnie's here. Oh yeah, can you give me back the glasses? You said you'll return it yesterday." Kana said. She took off her glasses and gave it to Kana. 'WOW!' I thought, she was really pretty.

"Hello new students!" she waved enthusiastically at us and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Cheonun Hwang Jaeyoung imnida. Ni Hao Wo Jia Hwang Jaeyoung." she said and smiled. "Some of you are in my English Class and Algebra Class." She said and nodded at herself. "Oh these are my unnies. Kim Ah Na, Choi Kayoung, Im Hayeon, Shin Jiyeon, Min Seohyeon, Park Sohyun, Ju Minju, Lee Hyeson, Jo Yula, and Hyun Baekhyeon." She introduced her friends, they bowed. "How come you call of them unnies if you're in the same Grade?" Lu Han Ge Ge asked in a girly voice. "We're all 18 years old, Kana will just turn 18, while Jae here is 13 who's turning 14." Hyeson explained. "She's the youngest in the whole High School Department." Jiyeon said. "Can I call you Unnie/ Jie Jie?" she asked cutely which made us agree.

We're all in the cafeteria to buy food. I saw Jaeyoung pull Ah Na towards a stall with different colors. I went to that stall as well, it was an ice cream and bubble tea stall. I called Lu Han Ge Ge and Sehun since they love bubble tea.

Jaeyoung's POV

I bought Wintermelon bubble tea and Banana Ice cream, yum! I always eat this for lunch. "Jaeyoung, you'll get sick if you continue to eat this only for lunch. You should at least eat Dukbokki or Kimchi Rice or Kimbap." Ah Na unnie said as we walked with the others towards a table. "Ah Na's right Jae, do you want to get sick?" Hayeon unnie ask which made me shake my head as a no. "Do I ever get sick with these foods?" I asked, it's their turn to shake their heads. I smiled as a victory. I saw my new unnies slash Jie Jie looking for a table. "Why not ask them to join us?" I suggested, they all nodded. "UNNIES! JIE JIE! SIT WITH US!" I shouted which made the other students look at me. I sheepishly grinned at them and said "Sorry." Zhi Yan Jie Jie and the others made their way towards our table. Good thing we have the biggest table since we have the biggest group.

​PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE