Chapter 2

My Savior Angel

"So, you are the boy i saved in Japan?" Kevin asks the boy who is sitting across from him.

"Yes, i am. I wanted to thank you in person for saving me. After you did, i got the courage to break up with my current boyfriend and go back to my family," The boy says and smiles then bows lightly.

"If you are from Japan, how come you speak Korean so well?" Soohyun asks.

"For the past two and a half years, I started learning so i could converse with you Kevin-sshi," the boy says.

"Okay. Can you tell me your name?" Kevin asks.

"Oh, i'm such a scatterbrain. My name is Hajuko Shosuke, but you may call me Sho," the boy, now known as Sho, smiles causing some of the members to blush, "please take good care of me."

"Where will you be staying Sho-sshi?" Dongho(how we miss him so) asks the boy.

"I haven't gotten a place just yet, but if it isn't too trouble, do you think i could stay with you all?" Sho asks looking at the 7 members with his puppy eyes.

"i don't think it would be a problem," Soohyun says patting the boy's head lightly.

"Thank you, i promise i won't be trouble for you," Sho says and bows 90 degrees.

*the next morning*

The 7 members wake up to smell of food cooking and they head out to see Sho cooking them breakfast.

"Oh. good morning everyone. I hope you don't mind me making food, but i wanted to show my apperication for letting me stay here," the boy says and smiles lightly. The members, minus Kevin, Dongho and Soohyun, feel their hearts skip a beat at the boy's smile.

"come and eat, i hope it is to your liking," Sho says and he places the food on the table.

"Well, this will take some getting used to," Kevin thinks as he sits with the others to eat.

so, Sho is now living with the members of UKISS. What will happen to these guys? Find out next time. Till then, SARANGHAEYO~!