Characters

My Savior Angel

These are the characters that are to be in the story.

Main:

Name: Hajuko Shosuke

Nickname: Sho

Age: 16(in the beginning of the story)/18(rest of the story)

Birthday: March 18th, 1994

Family: mother(Matsua Tanaka, age: 56), father(Hajuko Kyosuke, age: 53), older brother(Hajuko Daisuke, age: 26), younger sister(Hajuko Sakura, age: 10), older cousin(Yuya Matsua, age: 24. will appear later in the story).

Ethnicity: full Japanese

Personality: Sho is a very shy and sweet boy. He is not a troublemaker like his brother or sister, but gets blamed for eveything they do. He likes to be alone at times, but also likes to be around people at times as well.

Background: Sho comes from a middle class family in Tokyo, Japan. He is the middle child to an older brother and a younger sister. He gets ignored by his parents because his father his paying more attention to his older/more stronger brother while his mother pays more attention to his younger/cuter sister. The only people he can really trust are his aunt, uncle, and older cousin Yuya who is a famous singer. His bother and sister are known for being trouble, but Sho is always blamed for it cause that's who the two name as the culprit(they are believed as well). One day, Sho's older brother got into some huge trouble with a gang and ran leaving his younger brother to fend for himself. Let's just say, that didn't end well of poor Sho. The last thing he remembers before passing out completely is an angel-like face running towards him and picking him up. When he wakes up again, he is in the hospital with his cousin and aunt/uncle sitting in worry. A year later, Sho watches a Korean music program called "Music Bank" and sees the angel who saved him. Sho starts to learn Korean and save money for a year to head to South Korea to thank his angel in person.

Crush: Kevin Woo(his angel)

(sorry i can't get a picture of Kevin, just look up Kevin 2012 and pick what picture you like. i won't go into great detail with Kevin. You can look him up on Wikipedia, but add in the part with Sho)

Name: Kevin Woo

Nickname: none

Age: 19(in beginning)/21(rest of story)

Family: mother, father, older sister(Deanna)

Crush: Hajuko Sho(later in the story though)

Semi-Main: U-KISS, Yuya Matsua, BIGBANG(they'll play a BIG part in the story in the later chapters), and SHINee(again will play a BIG part later)

Just random: U-KISS managers

Please give this story lots of love and attention.Till then, SARANGHAE~!