The meeting of the angel and victim

My Savior Angel

*Fanmeet; Tokyo, Japan; 2010*

“Arigatou, Kevin!” the last fan says as she leaves. The members of U-KISS sigh happily as they stretch their tired limbs.

“I’d thought we’d never finish that fanmeet. Japanese fans are a bit weirder than Korean ones,” Soohyun says. The other six nod in total agreement.

“I’m so hungry,” Dongho says rubbing his stomach. Almost simontainisly (sp?) the other members’ stomachs growl in wanting food.

“Kai Bi Bo to see who goes to get food?” Eli suggests. Everyone, but Kevin, nods and starts to get into a circle.

“C’mon, Kevin. We can’t start the game without you,” Kibum says. Kevin sighs and gets into the circle with thoughts of how this wasn’t going to end well.

*Downtown Tokyo, Japan; 2010; Later*

Oh how Kevin hated when he was right. He knew that he was going to lose and would have to get everyone food. As he walks, he sees tiny drops of something red on the ground.

‘That’s odd. Who would drip something that looks like blood?” he thinks as he continues to follow the trail. Kevin stumbles upon an alley where the trail ends.

“Hello? Is anyone there?” he calls out. The only answer he receives is a moan of pain.  Kevin looks a bit through the alley and sees a silhouette of a small person. He pulls out his phone for light and discovers an extremely hurt young boy, no older than Dongho, leaning against a wall bleeding like no tomorrow. Kevin panics for a minute then decides to do something that might change his life forever; he picks up the extremely light boy and carries him back to the dorm.

*At the dorm*

Kevin hurries into the dorm and puts the boy on the couch.

“EVERYONE!” He yells. The rest of the members run out of their room.

“Is our food here?” Kiseop asks. They all stop walking when they see the hurt boy on their couch.

“Kevin, did you fight someone for food?” Xander asks. Kevin pouts and explains what happened.

“We’ll have to take care of him until manager-hyung gets back in a few days,” Eli says.

*A few days later* 

“Kevin, get some rest. You’ve been by this boy’s side since he got here,” Soohyun says putting a hand on the younger’s shoulder.  Kevin shakes his head and stays where he has remained for the past three days. The door to the dorm opens and the manager walks in.

“No need to tell me what happened, Eli told me. Let’s get him to a hospital now,” the manager says.

*At the hospital*

Kevin sits to the bandaged boy while he waits for the boy’s family to arrive.

“Excuse me?” a voice asks in Japanese. Kevin looks up to see a young man standing in the door way with a worried expression. “Oh, you must be his family. I’m the one who found him,” Kevin says in broken Japanese.

“Arigatou. For taking care of my younger cousin,” the young man says. Kevin stands, bows, and takes one look at the sleeping boy before leaving.

*Two and a half years later*
“YAH, SOOHYUN-HYUNG! THE DOORBELL IS RINGING! ANSWER THE DOOR!” Dongho yells as he continues to play his game with Eli. Hoon sighs and answers it since he was closer than Soohyun was. He sees a young boy standing there.

“Oh hello, what can I do for you?” he asks.

“I’m looking for a Kevin Woo,” the boy says. Hoon lets the boy in and shows him the way to the living room.

“Kevin this person is here to see you,” Hoon says. Everyone looks up and sees the boy.

“Oh hi, what can we do for you?” Kevin asks. The young boy bows at a 90 degree angle and the others are surprised.

“Thank you for saving my life,” the boy says.

“HUH!?” Everyone, minus the boy, yells.

I hope you all like the first chapter~! Please stay tuned for the next one coming very soon~! Till then, SARANGHAE~!