Chapter 3 - In Seoul

Promise meant to be Broken

-Solbi Pov-

 

(This chapter will be Solbi's Pov)

 

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was bored at my house. My parent were in Europe, for there business. They were there for years now. They bought for my brother and I a house in Seoul. Because of my studies. I was listening to Ft.island Love Love Love, “I never get bored of this song” I mumbled to myself. When suddenly I heard the house bell ring. “I'll get it!!” Xiumin shouted from downstairs.

I turned my attention back to the Music Video.

After some minute I was thirsty and decided to go to get some drink.

When I was going downstairs, I saw Lay, Luhan and Minho downstairs.

Heyyy!!!” Lu Han beemed with his cute smile

Heyyyy” I said and pinched his cheek.

It is necessary to pinch my cheek everytime you see me?” He said with a pout on his lips.

Not my fault you're too cute for your age oppa~” I said he just smiled and rolled his eyes

Heyy Lay Oppa, Hey Minho Oppa~” I greeted the others.

Heyy” They said in the same time.

So where are the others?” I asked

They are busy with their familly since we are in vacation now..” Xiumin replied while watching some football match in the television.

Oh right..” You said and went in the kitchen and took something to drink. I took a sip when I suddenly got a message. I put my bottle on the table and took my phone out to see a message from Key, I got a heart attack at that time, just by seeing his name pop out of my phone.

 

Key: How was your holiday so far?

 

Solbi: It almost 3 days, you miss me already?

 

Key: You know me soo well Soso. ;) Want to hang out 2night?

Solbi: Sure, where?

 

Key: I'll pick you up at 2pm? Is that alright?

 

Solbi: Yes it is..but you should know that Minho, Lay and Luhan are at my house right now..;)

 

Key: Is that so? It's fine ;) I want to let them know you're already taken ;)

 

Solbi: Okay..should we make them jealous? >;)

 

Key: Great idea!! Let's pretend we're already a couple.

 

Solbi: Deal! I can't wait to see their faces.

 

Key: And do NOT give up now..let's keep this prank for one week, or maybe longer >;)

 

Solbi: Okay..see you in one hour..i'll get ready now! >;)

 

Key: Okayy, dress nicely, you're going out with me d;

 

Solbi: Pfftt..kay.

 

I then escused myself and went to get ready for my 'date'.

I was in my room searching for a dress when Key texted me again.

 

Key: Oh, and don't wear a dress, we would go to have fun in a amusement park..if you want.

 

Solbi: Ohh SOUND GREATT!! See you :**

 

 

I put all the dresses back in my warderom. “Hmm.something comfortable but chic in the same time...” I mumbled. I looked everywhere in my warderob to search for clothes, when something caught my eyes. It was a blue short with the american flag, with a white top.

 

I looked in the mirror and smiled in sastifaction.

Hmm..great! Just a little bit of lipstick and voila~” I cheared.

I looked in my phone and it was 1:45pm. I grabbed my purse and put everything I needed in there, money, tissue, extra clothes in case of something happen, girls's things.

 

I sat down in my bed and went in internet while waiting for Key.

I was watching some kpop's scandal when I heard the door bell.

It must be Key I said and shut down the computer and grabbed my phone with my purse.

Oh Hey Key, Ssup? Come in.” Xiumin said

I'm fine and you?” Key said “Is Solbi Home?

Yes she is..she's...” I cutted Xiumin

Here..” I said and went near to Xiumin. “Let's go” I said and locked my arm with Key's arm and went outside trying to not laugh.

Did you guys saw what just happened? Minho asked

We must missed a episode..” Lay said and went back to watch the television

When we eneterd Key's car we laughed out loud.

Did you see Xiumin face?” Key asked

Yess..! He will kill me later because I didn't tell him.” I said and laughed.

I'll protect you don't worry” He said with a wink on his face.

We went to a amusement park and we had so much fun. We played games, Key won a big teddy bear and gave it to me.

It was 9:00 pm and he drove me home.

Good luck with your bro' Tell him to call me if he really gets angry.” He said

Ani, it's okay, and plus I don't know why he should be angry of this 'mistake' when I covered up for him plenty of times.” I said and said good bye.

I went inside it was only Lay and Xiumin in the living room. Minho must got home to practise like always.

I was about to go upstair when Xiumin called me.

You never told me you were dating...” He said

Well, now you know” Is casually said and sat next to him and hugged is arm with a big teddy bear near me.

Don't do those aegyo..it won't work this time..” He said.

Oppa~ How many time did I covered up for you?” I said with a pout.

Don't eve try to do this. I'm your big brother and I need to take care of you..” He said and looked at me seirously.

The first time when he was being serious and shocked me a little.

Fine!!~” I said and went upstair with my teddy bear acting like a kid that didn't get what she want.