Chapter 2 - New House

Promise meant to be Broken

The next morning you woke up in Kris's arm. You found yourself smiling. You brushed his hair away from his eyes. “Having fun watching me sleeping?” He suddenly said and made you jump a little. “Ughhh” You groaned and made yourself sit on the bed.

“I don't want to go there” You said and sighed “Me either..”He said and sat next to you.

“Kidss!! Time to gooo!!” His mom shouted outside from his room.
We brushed our teeth and went to eat our breakfast and Kris drive you home.

Some hours passed and now you're at the airport.
“Well, I hope you will come to visit us soon” Kris said and hugged you. “I hope too” You said and hugged him back.

Kris and his parent went home after the farewell.

You went inside the airport and sat down and waited for your airplaine, you were listening to 'B.A.P GOODBYE' when you saw your screen phone lightened. It was a message from Kris. You smiled and opened it.

 

K.li: Miss me already babe?

 

You: Stop being cheesy.

K.li: I'm not being cheesy o;

 

You: Oh? Is that so? Well, to answer your question is No

 

K.li: O; You broke my heart into pieces..:c

 

You: Ughh, stop it. Are you home yet?

 

K.li: I drope my parent home and then went outside. I'm with my friends right now.

 

You: Having fun?

 

K.li: Yeah, but it would be funnier if you were here ;)

 

You: Like always..Oh my plane is here..got to go. I'll message you as long as I get to that place <3 Cya!~

 

K.li: Kay babe ;)

 

(K.li is Kris, it's was sort of a nickname for Kris, Ps: It's his real nickname though, for some who doesn't know, he have 3 nicknames. Kevin, K.li, Kris)

 

You rolled your eyes and turned off your phone and took your luggage and went to your V.I.P seat. It was a 4 hours flight. You stopped your flight in Paris before going to a 18 hours flight.

You have 1 hours to wait for your second flight. “What to do now?” You mumbled and walked around the airport. When you heard a female voice speaking through the speaker

Flight2313 is boarding now, please go to gate 5 to check your ticket. Thanx for your understanding.

You went to your parent who were looking for you.

“Oh there you are..!” Your dad said and messed your hair “Let's go” Your mom said and pushed you.

In the plane you couldn't sleep so you just watched some movie.

18 hours finally passed and now you were in South Africa in Johannesburg's airport.

It was pretty fine...until now. The countrie was nice, everyone was polite.

The company's driver drove you in your new house.

It was pretty big but small in the same time.

“Your internet connection is there” A women said to your dad and pointed to the wifi. “The password is '1554845jas' You can change it if you want. Well have a nice day” She said and went out the house.

“Your going to school tomorrow, we enrolled you one week ago” Your dad said. You nodded and went to search for your room.

 

The next day

 

It was pretty fine actually, everyone was nice to you. You made some new friends.

“So where have you been before moving here?” Your new friend asked you.

“Hmm, to 4 places?” You said not sure. “Wow.. You travelled a lot. Lucky you!!~” She beemed.

“It's not that great..” You said and packed your thing

You got home and eat and went on on skype and you saw a video call from Solbi.

 

Solbi: Heyy~

 

You: Heyy, Ssup?

 

Solbi: Nothing much, I just miss you a lot !!!

 

She pouted.

 

You: Mee toooo, how is your brother doing?

 

Solbi: Fine, annoying me like always.

 

I HEARD YOU!!!

 

You heard Xiumin shouting from his room you just giggled.

 

You: So how is school?

 

Solbi: Nothing, boring like always..i need to do a project with Soomin..ughh!

 

You: Wow..good luck on thatt!!!!

 

Soomin is a that think she can get everything she want. She had a crush on your brother and keep on annoying him. Being a nice brother he is, he said to you to not mess up with her because he will 'take care' of it.

 

Solbi: Thx..But we will do it in school, never in my life i'll bring her in my house..she'll droll over my brother instead of doing the project....

 

Xiumin: Jealous much?

 

You saw Xiumin resting his back on Solbi's door

 

Solbi: Ewwww..Why should I be jealous?? Ugh I just don't want to fail, and plus I don't want her to bring her microbes in my room!

 

You: Chill, you can do it!!

 

Solbi: Hummm..i don't think so..but we're almost done..well I did all the work to be honest.

 

You: Like always...Pff

 

You talked for 5 hours.

 

Solbi: Go sleep, tomorrow you have school. Good Nightt!~

 

You went to sleep in your new bed.

 

Some week passed and you were finally close to some friend and everything was fine..but deep inside you, you're still sad.

In your new school some of your new friend had the same feeling as you, so they understood you.

 

It was recess time and you were outside in the schoolyard speaking to your friends when your phone lightened. You took your phone from the table and chucled

 

K.li: You never messaged me...3

 

You: OhEmGeee!!! I'mm sowyyyy I was too sad to think about what I needed to dooo..!! :c

 

K.li: It's okay..so how's school so far?

 

You: It's fine..i guess..

 

K.li: o.O You guess? DID SOMEONE BULLIED YOU???

 

You: Aniyo~ <3 I'm fine..i just miss you a lot...one more week and it will be a month..

 

K.li: I miss you too babe! <3

 

You were about to reply but your friend next to you grabbed your phone and ran away. “Who is K.li? Your Boyfriend? OMGG!! You never told us you have a boyfriend” She cooed and made the other friend came to her to read the message “Awwwww” They said

“Ughh give me that phone backkkk” You groaned and went to them.

They chuckled and gave back your phone.

 

You: Ughh, I wished you was here!!

 

“Ohhhh she wish he was here!!!” The friend next to you cooed to the others you just laughed and rolled your eyes

 

K.li: Me too (; 3

 

You: My friend think that we're a couple by the way we're speaking to each other LOL xDD

 

K.li: Maybe we are, but you didn't know yet babe (;

 

You: Pff..i can see you smirking right now!! Stop it <3

 

K.li: Whyy? 3

You: Stop flirting! Ugh, how's school?

 

K.li: Well I don't know..i sleep in class so I guess it's fine?

 

You: I wonder how you passed grade 11..ugh -_-'

 

K.li: Yahhh!!

 

You: Chill, I was kiddin' <3

 

K.li: You better be! <3

 

You: My next class is starting D; Let's go a Skype tonight?!

 

K.li: Sure babe..what time?

 

You: Hmm we have a time difference between us..but we can do it since tomorrow is Saturday..i guess.. when should I call you?

 

K.li: Anytime, i'll be waiting (;

 

You: Sure. Cya <3

 

You went to your last class for the day it was ict.* Ugh ICT, I hate that subject..!!! * You thought.

 

45 minutes passed...

 

“ I thought that lesson will never end!!” A friend complained to you when you were out of the room. “Me too!! I almost fall asleep there!!” You said “I saw you, but I can't blame you though..”she said.

You two made your way outside. You checked if your dad was outside but no sign of him. You decided to text him when you got a message from him.

 

Dad: I won't be able to go pick you, but my friend's son can. He's name is Woohyun. I already gave him your number if you don't mind.

 

You: Sure dad. Oh! He texted me already. Cya!

 

Stranger: Ehm,..you're dad asked me to pick you up, i'm outside in a Mercedes Benz car.

 

You: Okay, i'll be there..i think I saw you.

 

“Bye Guys!! Cya tomorrow.” You said and waved to them.

“Byeeee Soraaa” The cooed “Tell your boyfriend hello for mee” They teased you. You just waved and rolled your eyes.

You were outside now and saw a handsome guy in a mercendes benz looking at you.

 

Stranger: Are you the girl in front of the gate with a redish orangish bag?

 

You: Yep..Are you the guy that was staring at me a while ago?

 

Stranger: For my defence I wasn't staring! Get in the car already.

 

You didn't reply and sit in the front sit.

“Woohyun is the name. Nice to meet you” He said with a smile on his face.

“Sora, Kim Sora. Nice to meet you too Woohyun-sshi” You said and bowed sightly.

He just nodded and drove you.

It was a silence in the car but you didn't mind when his phone made a wistle sound which made you jump a little.
“Can you check it for me? Please.” He said and still looking on the road.

“Me?” You said and pointed at yourself.

“Do you see another person in this car?” He said

You just rolled your eyes knowing he was messing up with you ad took his phone.

“It's from your dad..are you sure you want me to read it?” You asked him thinking it's a secret between them.

“Yes, I can't read and drive in the same time can I?” He said

“True..Well it says 'Sora's parent will eat dinner at our house..so bring her home instead of her house'” You read it out loud for him

“Well I guess we have to get to know each other.” He said.

“Sound great” You said and smiled back, that time you remembered about Kris and didn't want to make him wait. “Can I make a call?” You asked and he nodded.

You searched for 'Kli' in your phone and called him, after a few ring he answered.

“Hello?” He said in a sleepy tone

“Are you asleep?” You asked

“I just woke up, are you home yet?” He asked

“No, my parent is at their friend house, and i'm on the way to them too, I won't be able to video chat with you tonight..tomorrow I promise!” You explained to him

“Sure, have fun!” He said

“Sleep tight” You said

“I'll dream about you babee” He said and could hear him smirking

“God damnit..stop it” You said and laughed a little and hung up.

After some minute you arrived at his mansion, it was pretty close to your house actually.

“Mom I'm home!” He said while opening the door.

You saw his mom coming torward you hugging you like you guys know each other you hugged her back anyway.

“You are a grow up girl now! Oh God look at you, you're so pretty!!!” She cooed.

“Thanx, ma'am.” You said and smiled. You decided to ask your parent when you will get home.

You have been thinking for a while, the boy that picked you up, his mom and dad, was kinda familiar to you.

“Woohyun, do you remember when you two were little yu always played with each other and had fun. You even sleep over at Mrs Kim house sometime” His mom asked him.

“Did I?” Did he?” Him and you asked in the same time.

“Don't tell me you don't remember each other..!” Your mom said a little bit shocked. You looked at each others and raised a brow.

“No?!” You said a little bit connfused.

“Hold on a little!!!” His mom said and went to the living room. “You guys are childhood friends!” She said and showed you a picture of you and him. And in that moment a flash hit you and him.

“NAMSTAR?” You asked exited “KIMSTAR?” He asked back, exited too.

“Now you remember? His dad asked you two and laughed along with everyone. You nooded and laughed with them.

“You guys go catch up news about each other.” His mom shooed you away.

When you were in his yard you were still shocked.

“I..” He said but were to shocked to finish, well you were shocked too

“Can't...” You continued..

“Believe it..” He finished it

“Well, now I know why I had the feeling that I saw you somewhere..” You said and giggled.

“You had that feeling too?” He said and laughed.

“I can't believe that we didn't know this since when he met the first time at your car.” You said tryinf to know the reason.

“Well, maybe because, since young we called each other by Kimstar and Namstar? And we kinda forgot each other real name?” He said

“Probably..Namstar!!” You said and pinched his cheek like when you used too when you were young.

“Yahh!! Kimstar how dare you??” He said and tickled you.

You were running from him because he was tickling you so much and you couldn't take it.

“Sora!! We're going home!!” Your mom shouted from the living room

You went inside with him and and saw your mom hugging his mom.
“See you tomorrow then” She said and bid goodbye.

“Tomorrow?” You and Woohyun was confused.

“Yes tomorrow is a day off for us, so we decided to go in Cape Town for the weekend.” His mom said to you. You just nodded and smiled.

“You guys need to come too.” His dad added and then you and him were exited. “Cyaa” You said following your parent “Goodbye Mrs and Mr Nam” You said and bowed they just messed your hair and giggled.

The first thing that you did when you got home is to ask your mother what you will do in Cape Town, She said you will have dinner near to a beach. And that made you even more exited you nodded and went to prepare your thing.

 

The next day...

 

The next day you heard your mom that you guys will go to Nam's house in the afternoon so the morning you chatted with Kris.

Kris: So how was yesterday?

 

You: You'll never believe it!!

 

Kris: You will end up hurting your cheek if you keep on smilling that much, what happened?

 

You: Ugh stop teasing me..you know when I was sometime talking about to you?

 

Kris: Nam something? Yes Why?

 

You: My dad couldn't pick me up today so he asked a boy to pick me up. And the boy turned out to be NAMSTAR!!!!!

 

Kris: Wow, that's good. You see? Now you have a friend there, you were worried for nothing babe.

 

You: Thanx Kris

 

Kris: For?

 

You: For cheering me up..

 

Kris: Ehh no need! Thats what friend do.

 

Your mom: You've been talking alone for some hours are you- Ah nevermind...Hello Kris

 

Kris: Hello Ma'am How have you been?

 

Your Mom: I'm fine thanx and you?

Kris: I'm fine too, but I miss Sora

 

She laughed at how close you two are.

 

Your Mom: Well, I let you some privacy, have fun!

 

Kris: Goodbye Ma'am have a nice day

 

Your Mom: Same to you Kris.

 

You: Hold on! I'll go to the batroom to change my clothe.

 

Kris: No need you can change in your room, I don't really mind..

 

Your eyes widened and looked at him and saw him smirking.

 

You: Stop it!! Ugh

 

Kris: Lmaoo I'll wait

 

After 3 minute you were done and went to him, you've been talking for 4 hours and it was late in States.

 

You: It's late go sleep Kris. Good Night!!

 

Kris: Okay have fun!! and take care!!

 

He said and hung up and then you sw him sended to you a message in skype

 

Don't do it with him, you're mine babe! (;” you read it out loud

Can you please stop being Cheesy? Ughhh! Go sleep NOW” You

 

replied back and turned off your computer and took your phone and saw it was 11:30 AM.

You looked around to see if you forgot something.

 

“Swimming Suit ...Check! Clothe to change...Check! Sunglasses..Check! Underwears..Check! Tampons in case..Check! Phone charger..Check! Everything is done!!” You said and went downstairs with your small luggage.

It was time to go to Mrs and Mr Nam's House. It took you 30 minutes driving.

There were already done and was in the yard. You saw Mrs Nam speaking to the maid, she was probably telling her to take care of the house and stuff.

Mr Nam opened the door gate for your dad to drive in.

When he parked it nicely you went outside to greet everyone.

“Hm since it's 13 hours driving let's just take the airplaine since we will arive there faster, and the teen can go swim right after that?” Mr Nam said.

“Yes Good Idea!..But let's book the ticket first.” Your mom said
“I already did..” Woohyun said and smiled.

After some hour you arrived at the airport and went to your flight to go to Cape Town. It was 2 hours flight. In the airplane you fell asleep on Woohyun's shoulder.