Chapter 1 - Moving out..again

Promise meant to be Broken

It was a Friday morning you were at your school eating lunch by yourself. You looked everywhere and saw girls gossiping, boys playing with their food. * Why can't I be like them again? Oh Yeah, I can't because of my parent and moving out every single year.* You thought in your head.

The School bell rung and you got up to throw your food and went to class.

“Okay everyone, hand in your homework please” Miss Parker told everyone.
You got up and handed in homework and went to sit back.
“Thanx for helping me” A guy said to you
“Sure, you're welcome” You said and smiled. Yeah you still speak to people but you were not close enough.

The class was over and it was time to go home. You grabbed your bag and went outside the school.
In the schoolyard you saw many people chatting together and making plans for the weekends..but you..nothing
You sighed and went to the bus station.
After 30 minutes you arrived at your stop.
You got out and took your house's key. Your parent's car is not home yet.
*Like always* You thought and went inside the house. You took off your shoes and put it nicely in a corner of the hall and went to your room.
After finshing showering you went in your room and remembered about the homework for Monday. “I'll do it tomorrow..” You mumbled to yourself.

“Dear, we're home” You heard your mom saying. You went slowly to them and welcomed them home. “Where's the happy girl that used to come running to us when we get home?” Your mom asked

“She is growing up dear, it's normal...” Your dad said * Noo, that's not it....* You thought. “Dear...it was last year...” Your mom glared at your dad and pinched his arm slowly. “Oh yeah....” He mumbled and rubbed his arm. You just sighed and went to your room again.
“Lay..Solbi..Jonghyun..I miss you guys!!!” You said. The last time you saw them was last year.

“Dinner is ready!!” Your mom shouted “Coming!” You said and sighed.

You went lazily downstairs and sat in front of your parent

“How was school today?” Your mom asked and made you choke on your drink.
“Nothing, like usual...” You responded.

Hmm, prepare your luggage, we're-” “moving, got it.” You cutted him. You knew that this day was coming, since it's one year already..

Your parent just sighed and continue on eating, they can't really scold you for your behaviour since they know it's their fault if you changed.

When you were done you escused yourself and decided to pack your thing tomorrow. You laid down your bed and messed your hair.
You phone beeped you pick it from your pocket and read it

 

Lay: Hey, Wassup?

 

You: Kinda fine, you?

 

Lay: Fine, What's new?

 

You: Moving again...there?

 

Lay: I'm not suprise anymore -_-'...where? Nothing special. Everyone miss you a lot (;

 

You: Don't know, don't care, I didn't bother to ask them yet.

Ugghhh I miss them tooooo D;

 

Lay: Fightingg! Cheer up okay?

 

You: I know, but I can't..

 

Lay: Yah Yah Yah! Nothing is over, maybe you will be back here one day!

 

You: Ugh, molla, I hate my life here..

 

Lay: YAH! You're not gonna end your life now right?

 

You: Aniyo, but actually is a good idea....

 

Lay: Don't even think 'bout it!

 

You: Just kidding, you know i'm afraid of blood! And that I dont't want to be in pain...

 

Lay: Don't joke around 'bout this!! Ugh Got to go! Luhan want to go outside..BE SAFE!

 

You: Kekeke Hug Luhan oppa for me!~ Naee, got it..DAD!

 

After the conversation with your brother it was still early so you decided to pack your thing. “Wonder where i'll be moving...” you mumbled and didn't notice your mom at the door. “South Africa” Your eyes widened not because you got afraid. Because you were moving in South Africa. A whole new place to you.

Before for you to reply, she went away. “Like always..” you whispered.

After some minute you were done with your room and decided to go to sleep, you were in no mood to go on internet.

The next thing you know is that the sunshine was making your eyes hurt. “Morning already..Ughhh” you complained and pushed the blanket to cover your face and went to sleep again.

“Wake Up sleeping beauty!” Your dad said “It's saturday!~” You groaned. “We need to say goodbye to Mr and Miss Wu first don't you think?” He said. You knew you couldn't win this game and you gave up “Fine, Fine. Give me 10 minutes!” You mumbled. He did what you told him to, he went outside your room to give you some privacy.

You went to the bathroom and sighed. After more than 10 minutes you were done and ready to go. You grabbed your phone and your purse and went downstairs. You put some balerine to match up with yout lovely dress that Miss Wu gave you in your birthday party 2 month ago. You loved it!

After some minute driving you arrived at Mr and Miss Wu's mansion.

“Hello There!” Mr Wu said and shake your dad's hand. “Hello! How have you been?” Your mom cooed and hugged Miss Wu.

“Hello~” You softly said and bowed.
“Come in!~” Mrs Wu said.

“Kris!!! Come here!!” Mr Wu called for his only son.

You were somehow close to him. He helped you with a lot of thing here. “ Oh Sora, you finally came!” He said while coming torward you. “He was shocked by knowing you are leaving” His mom whispered to you. “MOM!! I can still HEAR YOU” Kris said and made you laugh.

“You two go do something upstair or outside or wherever you want.” Your mom shooed you away.
“Can we swim and eat in the Swimming area? If it's not a problem for you..” He asked the adult.

“Yes you can swim dear, go have fun! As much as you like!” His mom said

“But she doesn't have a swimming suits...” Your mom said with a disapointed tone.

“She left hers last time here, she can use that one!” Mrs Wu said and told the maid to take it for you. After 10 minutes you were done changing and you put your clothe gently in a bag and put it on the make up table in the guest room.

“What took you so long?” Kris complained while resting his back on the wall. He was not shirtless but was in a white V neck thsirt and shorts.

“Try to be a girl and you will understand” You mumbled. He chuckled and dragged you to the swimming area. It was like a club but a swimming pool in the same time.

You were still amazed by looking at it. “For how many times have you been here but you still look amazed” He said and rolled his eyes. “Pfff..” You said and pushed him in the water.

“You.Gonna.Get.It!!!” he said and clentched his teeth

“Try to catch me first!!!!!” You said and run away.

Unfortunately for you he is a fast runner and caught you in a blink and took you bridal style and jumped with you in his arm in the water. You played playfully with him until a made came in.

“Food is ready Sir” She said and bowed “Thanx can you please put it on that table?” Kris said “Sure” She said and did what was told to and then left away. He maybe seem cold and unsociable, he is the type of guy who a girl would be afraid to come near since he have a sharp look almost all the time, but he is really polite and kind.

You guys had fun eating, playing, telling fun story you guys even watched a horor movie. You were grabbing his wrist so tight because you were afraid.

“The film is done Sora..you can open your eyes now” He said and chuckled

“Hmmppf..FINALLY, I thought the ghost would never leavee!!~” You sighed

“Booooohh” he booed you suddenly which made you jump “He didn't went away...” He said and stuck his tongue out.
“Ughh, it's not funny” You said and let his arm go and touch your chest to calm your heart down.
“Look what did you do to my hands!!” He said and acted like he was hurting but you could sense that he was trying hard to not to smirk.

“Wha-” You were about to say when you was shocked to see his wrist with a mark of your hand since you held so tigh. “Oh My Goshh!! I'm so so so so so so SORRRYYYYY” You said and grabbed gently his wrist and rubbing it gently. You looked up to him and expect to see him saying 'it's okay..' or 'it's your fault! Take care of it' but instead of this you saw him smirking and with that you know that he was just messing around. You got fustrated and let his hand go harsly and punched his chest lightly “You Babo!!” You cursed him.

It was now 9:55 PM. “Hmm, it's so nice to swim around and let your stress to go out..right?” He said and looked up to you, you were sitting on the edge of the swimming pool when Kris was in the water.

“Hmmm” You said smiling and nodded.

“I'll miss you Kim Sora..” He said and make you giggle.
“To be honest, I rather stay here then going somewhere completely new to me..I'll miss you toooo Wu Yi Fan” You said and poked his head.

“Let's just keep in touch via messages or Whats App.” He said and messed your hair.
Somehow his parent conviced your parent to let you stay here until tomorrow, since they ( Mrs and Mr Wu along with Kris) will come over at your house again.

“Be safe!” Mrs Wu said
“Bubye” You said like a little kid which made everyone smiled.

You stayed up all night talking to Kris, his parent trusted you and let you sleep in Kris's bed. You tried really hard to not laugh out loud since it's 5 am and Kris keep telling you funny stories.

Your eyes got tired and you rubbed it with your fingers.

“Lets go sleep” He said and laid down with you in his arm. You two were not a couple or something, he was just a very close friend, you could tell that he another brother to you.